Forum › It's Painful That I Have No Idea What High School Girls Are Thinking Of These Days discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Aunt x Niece is still pretty borderline for me, but like I got any integrity left to lose after reading 1x1/2 lol

I feel like the title is slightly misleading. She doesn't have trouble understanding high-schoolers, she just doesn't understand her flaming homosexual niece.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Teens are all thirsty. It's pretty easy to understand, actually.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That's where the "sad" part of the title comes in lol

this shit is great

joined Aug 22, 2016

If it can't produce offspring, is it considered incest?

Incest is any sexual and or romantic relationship with a relative (generally close) whether biologically related or not.

DoctorStrangelove
System-shock-shodan-featured
joined Mar 22, 2018

Aaaah! I need more!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Incest is any sexual and or romantic relationship with a relative (generally close) whether biologically related or not.

Uhm, not to rain on your parade, but if they aren't blood-related it's Pseudo-incest. Very different.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Uhm, not to rain on your parade, but if they aren't blood-related it's Pseudo-incest. Very different.

Tolerably sure most laws and social/cultural norms do not recognise any meaningful difference there.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Tolerably sure most laws and social/cultural norms do not recognise any meaningful difference there.

Where do you live? Most laws actually do make a difference there! For example, if your parents remarried and you got into a relationship with your step-sibling that does not count as legitimate incest and has no law related repercussion in most countries.

Now socially or culturally, I can definitely understand the issue. It certainly has a stigma by default, but it's just not the same. When Pseudo-incest is bad it's usually for different reasons (like age gap, abuse, predatory tendencies etc.).

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Pretty damn cute so far

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That's really cute. I don't mind the incest too much in this one. Both of them are adorable.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

uGH. Another one, it's another one.

Eriumi-ss
joined Oct 30, 2014

More like "It's Troublesome That I Have No Idea What Office Ladies Are Thinking Of These Days."

“It’s Troublesome That I Have No Idea What A Hopeless Gay High Schoolers who Likes Older Women Are Thinking Of These Days”

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

age gap incest comedy tsundere
Yep, I'm gonna like this one

Edit: Yep, loving it. Subbed.

last edited at Dec 28, 2018 3:18PM

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

This one’s so great, longer chapters would be greatly appreciated
tsundere niece x clueless aunt is an interesting match

TBF the end result is largely the same.

Similar, not the same.
She doesn't act like a cunt as a shield to hide her feelings, she just embarassed and her aunt misunderstand her.
It's a small but still huge difference in the long plot of the story

Not all tsunderes act like “cunts.” As someone in the comments said, tsundere mode is a defense mechanism, oftentimes used to cover up shyness. I get what you’re saying, but I still think of her as a tsundere. It’s okay that you might not think so. My main point was that niece x aunt is an interesting match :p

last edited at Dec 28, 2018 4:29PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A aunt - niece series where the niece is older could be a fun variation. Say the niece's mom has her at 20, and the grandparents had kids fairly early too, so they might only be in their 40's, but then they get a late kid at about the same time, so niece and aunt would be about the same age ...

20190101_004014
joined Apr 14, 2017

A aunt - niece series where the niece is older could be a fun variation. Say the niece's mom has her at 20, and the grandparents had kids fairly early too, so they might only be in their 40's, but then they get a late kid at about the same time, so niece and aunt would be about the same age ...

Reading this makes me laugh real hard. Since one of my aunt is almost literally 9 years younger than me.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Is this a Yuri version of Jojo Part 4? Because I'm strangely okay with that~

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yeah. And a great many of them are thirsty for an older partner. Someone more experienced. A real adult, for example -- that's just perfect.

Thus, Age gap comes to be. ^_^d

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

DEAR GODS THE UPDATES THANK YOU BUT I NEED SOME PROGRESSION FML

last edited at Dec 28, 2018 6:46PM

Fb_img_1537931044292
joined Aug 22, 2018

I'm in high school and I have no idea what I'm thinking of either

I'm already a working adult and i, too, don't have any idea what i'm thinking up to now.

I know that I have no thoughts, and therefore that I do not exist

I'm in University and I don't know what I think most of the time, though I'm sure half of it are dirty thoughts.

I'm in middle school and I don't know what I'm thinking most of the time, though I'm pretty sure it's all about yuri

joined Jun 25, 2017

I’ll just click o this while I wait for 1/1x2.... (DOESN’T REGRET A THING!!)

joined Feb 23, 2016

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i’m interested

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I think having a little crush on your gay aunt is completely normal when you are a Kid...or I'm the only strange one?

I used to crush on this lady that was about 12 years older than me when I was like 14. She was hot and she was a mom of 2. We weren't blood related though.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I’ll just click o this while I wait for 1x1/2.... (DOESN’T REGRET A THING!!)

You have good taste. ^_^d
1x1/2 and Ayame 14 are the two manga of which I'm the most eager to read new chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.