... Never thought I'd see this pairing.

There are actual more doujins like this outhere in the wild

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Damn, that's hot.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

It’s not like this turned me on or anything, baka

The whole time I was mentally shouting “FATE.” This goes against my Nanofate morals

joined May 24, 2014

Oh my <3 now if only fate would of jumped in XD

Sadly, that's just teased

joined Jul 22, 2014

... Never thought I'd see this pairing.

There are actual more doujins like this outhere in the wild

Is there any Fate and Vivio ones?
I did encounter Nanoha and Vivio before.
Honesty don't care for it since there's no Fate

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 3:45PM

45146235_746277355746718_170304489897590784_n
joined Dec 19, 2016

Well since I don't see any sign of nanoha being in any relationship with fate (in this doujin), it's good to go

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I remember finding and reading this some months ago, although for some reason the folder that I have it in dates back to November 2016. This is seems to be the same translation, but the typesetting is much better now.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I remember finding and reading this some months ago, although for some reason the folder that I have it in dates back to November 2016. This is seems to be the same translation, but the typesetting is much better now.

That's exactly it. Basically the original release was very badly done and I've been hoping someone would do it proper justice for a while now.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This reads like an NTR doujin

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Well since I don't see any sign of nanoha being in any relationship with fate (in this doujin), it's good to go

Yeah, still taking away Fate's relationship with Nanoha to make this story work feels kind of wrong. But not as wrong as Nanoha actually cheating on her wife so it's fine.

This reads like an NTR doujin

This seems to be written as a "what if Nanoha and Fate never fell in love" scenario just to make the story not NTR.

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 7:58PM

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Wasn't this uploaded on here a while ago? Or was it TL'd on some other site and finally made it here?

joined May 24, 2014

Yeah, still taking away Fate's relationship with Nanoha to make this story work feels kind of wrong. But not as wrong as Nanoha actually cheating on her wife so it's fine.

Actually there's a doujin where THIS happens and nanoha and fate ARE together, so nanoha comforts poor little vivio by telling her they will SOON have a 3-some with Fate

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh boy!

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

It was going well until page 32, those penis screwed everything for me.

the PENIS look too real for a mere toy,
it can even spurt juices! wtf lolololol

joined May 31, 2014

Actually there's a doujin where THIS happens and nanoha and fate ARE together, so nanoha comforts poor little vivio by telling her they will SOON have a 3-some with Fate

Ooh, where can I find that one?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Blue Drives Monster over on SadPanda. Been trying to get Dynasty to add it for a while with no luck.

joined May 31, 2014

Blue Drives Monster over on SadPanda. Been trying to get Dynasty to add it for a while with no luck.

So. . . Apparently I have to wait a week after registering before I can access it. . . I decided to check nhentai, and while that’s probably a much less safe site, it had it there too.

Villian%20san%2050per
joined Sep 4, 2018

It’s not like this turned me on or anything, baka

The whole time I was mentally shouting “FATE.” This goes against my Nanofate morals

Hahahahaha I was the same as you

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

this was freaking amazing

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I mean, this was kinda hot, but I can't think of Nanoha without Fate. It felt like NTR the whole time with a weird potenial threesome in the future.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Woow this was steamy.. but i felt so wrong all the time for them to be doing that... even though she was single, fate was stil living there... but i stil liked it because of the drawings.. i wish the artist could make a nanofate one~ but overall this was well thought of and very good drawn~ i love good sex ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

I love this so much.

Im so lewd!

To reply you must either login or sign up.