Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The last bit of the series got surprisingly heavy
It was good, nonetheless

Shouldn't they be more concerned about the age, rather than her species
Have they ever shown adult beaatkins?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm still not sure how I feel about this pairing. It's cute and deeply wrong at the same time

‘Twas ever thus.

C21km3f(1)
joined Jun 6, 2017

Uhhmmm the last chapter reminds me of happy sugar life's ending in anime

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

It was an ending that couldn’t have been avoided, in my opinion. The government seemed to be strict with its laws and regulations on beastkin (perhaps there were mandatory checks/visitations that would impede on building a proper romantic relationship at the mansion). Mel would not have been able to live freely, nor be able to go outside without her master. I’d like to believe that the reason none of the other characters were told where they were going or ‘that’ they were going (apart from Collette, obviously) is to keep them out of trouble, but it could also be because they weren’t trusted enough to tell?

Either way, I enjoyed this series tremendously. It was quite wholesome, even though it explored some realistic and mature themes. I am looking forward to Itou’s next work, hopefully it’s as interesting as this one was.

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 5:14AM

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I don't say this ending is bad, but I think that the story must be end with some huge explosion, Like asteroid fall from the sky, or nuclear explosion, 1 ton TNT explode at the same time

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I don't say this ending is bad, but I think that the story must be end with some huge explosion, Like asteroid fall from the sky, or nuclear explosion, 1 ton TNT explode at the same time

So fallout 5?

joined Jul 28, 2018

This make me cry

joined Oct 14, 2016

I don't know bout your type of ending but for me it's fine ending since it's a slice of life genre

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 6:24AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

After all the discussions, I'm kinda find myself forcing a smile when looking at this ending. Truly hope this is the last time Itou Hachi takes a shot at worldbuilding, or that they at least address the infortunate implications it carries along instead of brushing them off as non issues.

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 7:31AM

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I‘m amazed how those few pages of an „ending“ can turn an otherwise cute story into crap... seems like the author was sick an tired of their work and wanted it to get done with...

honestly it didn't feel like that at all

joined Apr 12, 2015

Ow.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

I'm gonna miss this story I've really loved every part of it.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Colette is the real MVP, now help me push that train into the sea

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 7:15AM

joined Jul 11, 2015

b... but... in the other series colette lived with them..... a.. and they kept it a secret.... and.. and.. colette is still with them ;_;

joined Jul 11, 2015

COLETTEEEEE

meh

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, it's over? Who said it could end?! I want it to go on into the other series and have everyone together and happy and fluffy and yuri and... and... not ending!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really enjoyed this series, though I proffer it when it's not so serious - but we still got a happy end :)

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 8:23AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Damn she pretty much just left her grandma behind :'(
Colette!!!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I‘m amazed how those few pages of an „ending“ can turn an otherwise cute story into crap
|
Truly hope this is the last time Itou Hachi takes a shot at worldbuilding
|
now help me push that train into the sea

I don't plan on white-knighting this series but what exactly were you people wanting that was so obvious, that you're now trash-talking this series at the end?

joined Jun 6, 2016

I loved this story more than anything I've seen in years. I was anticipating each new chapter for weeks. Very happy with how it ended. Was in tears at the last Colette scene. Was happy in my entire body when they finally kissed. I wish Master and Mel were my neighbors.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Last page made me sure, Itou planned to troll us with never revealing Master's name from the start.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I‘m amazed how those few pages of an „ending“ can turn an otherwise cute story into crap
|
Truly hope this is the last time Itou Hachi takes a shot at worldbuilding
|
now help me push that train into the sea

I don't plan on white-knighting this series but what exactly were you people wanting that was so obvious, that you're now trash-talking this series at the end?

I’m guessing they didn’t like that several characters were cut out from the story so quickly and without any foreseeable ties to Master and Mel (even when those side chars were featured in the other Master + Mel future manga), that and Itou basically took this cool world she built, burnt it to the ground, and ended the series on a note of uncertainty.

I loved the characters in this story, but hated how Mel’s love felt like it was based purely on a young girl’s misunderstanding of love and passion. Marie was an ass for pushing all of that onto Mel; I don’t care how much we wanted to see Master and Mel together, I wanted to see a grown up Mel and Master together in the countryside. That way they’d still have their adorable forbidden Human\Beastkin love, but at least Master wouldn’t be a pedo.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

COLETTEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xpkRj99FH0

I love that song

To reply you must either login or sign up.