Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is getting ridiculous.

You’ve got a choice, folks. Take it to the Dynasty Cafe thread, or take it off-site. Just don’t continue it here.

Sorry, I was writing my post while this one came out. I'm done though.

What's the dynasty cafe thread?

This one here. It's meant for off-topic discussions and generally hanging out. Not as immediate as the Discord, but it doesn't have to be.

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10103-dynasty-cafe-a-home-for-off-topic-discussion-where-everyone-s-welcome

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Somehow the latest parts of the A Room for Two forums became the early parts of the Bloom into You forums..

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Somehow the latest parts of the A Room for Two forums became the early parts of the Bloom into You forums..

It's the Ciiiiircle of Liiiiife...

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I like that series, but really haven't visited the message board for it. I can't see what there was to argue about. Even I, the supposed cynic, saw where that one was going right away.

joined Sep 1, 2017

One more thing. I would like to give a genuine thank you to random. for correcting me on corroborative. Nothing says this jerk doesn't know what their talking about, like using the wrong word.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I like that series, but really haven't visited the message board for it. I can't see what there was to argue about. Even I, the supposed cynic, saw where that one was going right away.

when bloom into you start coming out people star arguing about how people can be in love and not be in love at the same time (or something like that) and a lot of theories about yuu and touko being non binary asexual apache helicopters
but hey that´s just a theory a manga theory

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You’ve got a choice, folks. Take it to the Dynasty Cafe thread, or take it off-site. Just don’t continue it here.

I mean it's on topic, but you're the boss.
Woe is us.

@johnb
Just as a closing statement on the "sexual desire is necessary for a romantic relationship" thing and why I said your stance is revolting (and made those joke comparisons to other close-minded things) is that you are straight up denying real people having romantic relationships just because they don't fit your closeminded standard, based on nebulous definitions. Even if you can't see that somehow, I hope you at least understand why I was so strongly opposed to it from my perspective, aye? If you still need clarification I don't mind taking this to the Cafe.

Now anyway, all the sexual stuff aside and back to a topic we might be allowed to discuss here...
You ignored the part where I gave you solid proof of how Sakurako loves and is physically attracted to Kasumi... like 3 times in a row. We/you might have gotten distracted from the original point a bit.

last edited at Nov 10, 2018 4:37AM

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

On today's episode of YURI CONSPIRACY:
Is something wrong with Kasumi? Let's look at the evidence. She has 5 major symptoms: Drowsiness at all times, Lethargy, Heat AND Cold Intolerance, Severely Increased Appetite, and an Inability to Gain Weight. All of these point to some sort of hormonal disorder, but the odd thing is that the first two symptoms point to having too few of some type of hormone, while the last two point to having too much of one.
Given that the third symptom more aligns with hyperthyroidism, we're left to conclude that She must have both Hyperthyroidism, AND some form of Narcolepsy. Like in an episode of House M.D.

NEXT TIME: Is Mikage from Futari Monologue a full blooded human, a shapeshifter, or some sort of demon-descendant? Our panel of experts discuss (maybe).

last edited at Nov 10, 2018 4:26PM

joined Sep 1, 2017

I mean it's on topic, but you're the boss.
Woe is us.

@johnb
Just as a closing statement on the "sexual desire is necessary for a romantic relationship" thing and why I said your stance is revolting (and made those joke comparisons to other close-minded things) is that you are straight up denying real people having romantic relationships just because they don't fit your closeminded standard, based on nebulous definitions. Even if you can't see that somehow, I hope you at least understand why I was so strongly opposed to it from my perspective, aye? If you still need clarification I don't mind taking this to the Cafe.

Now anyway, all the sexual stuff aside and back to a topic we might be allowed to discuss here...
You ignored the part where I gave you solid proof of how Sakurako loves and is physically attracted to Kasumi... like 3 times in a row. We/you might have gotten distracted from the original point a bit.

I think We're at an impass on the romantic thing. In my mind it's simply a matter of semantics. I wouldn't call a close asexual friendship romantic. I think, you think, l see plutonic love as less importance, or inferior to romantic love. I don't, a plutonic love can be just as close and intimate as romantic love, there is just no sex involved. From the angry responses I got on this site, I see you are not alone. Thats cool. Meanings of words are subjective. We could all wake up tomorrow and collectively deside the word dog really means cat, and boom thats what it means. I'll check the dynasty cafe thread, to see if you respond to this, but I don't think we're going to change each others minds.

As for Sakurako and Kasumi's relationship I actually agree with you. There is something there between the two, especially from Sakurako's side. However I've been down this road before, with other series. I'm convinced the main pair is well on there way to happy yuri town, and suddenly something will happen, that will prove it was all just me jumping to conclusions.

last edited at Nov 10, 2018 5:27PM

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Guys, when the moderator says stop they generally mean STOP, not "here's my closing argument that the guy we've been arguing with will then continue to argue about."

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Is something wrong with Kasumi? Let's look at the evidence. She has 5 major symptoms : Drowsiness at all times, Lethargy, Heat AND Cold Intolerance, Severely Increased Appetite, and an Inability to Gain Weight. All of these point to some sort of hormonal disorder, but the odd thing is that the first two symptoms point to having too few of some type of hormone, while the last two point to having too much of one.
Given that the third symptom more aligns with hyperthyroidism, we're left to conclude that She must have both Hyperthyroidism, AND some form of Narcolepsy. Like in an episode of House M.D.

Mmmm, as per these symptoms, and applying elemental weaknesess from RPG, it's very likely that what's actually happening is that Kasumi is slowly turning into a zombie.

I'm calling that future chapters will reveal A Room for Two happens in the same universe as School Live, only that the zombification here is kept in check thanks to the sheer power of Sakurako's gayness.

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 5:54PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

You know. I've been thinking. I think these two might be gay. Just a bit.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

serious question for you guys, would you have a girlfriend as affectionate as sakurako? i feel like in real life it'll be a bit suffocating to be in a relationship like that considering how clingy she is.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Whoa, Kasumi is feeling proactive today, grabbing Sakurako's hand like that for the movie.

Oi, don't joke about giving her amneisa, Kasumi. Have you forgotten the chapter where it actually happened?

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 9:32PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

serious question for you guys, would you have a girlfriend as affectionate as sakurako? i feel like in real life it'll be a bit suffocating to be in a relationship like that considering how clingy she is.

She's not even in her full form yet.looool i still think she's still holding back her borderline obsession towards Kasumi.xDD I wouldn't take Kasumi either since she lacks interest/affection since in real life, it would make you feel lonely and like it's only one-sided.lol Those two are actually a perfect match.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

You know. I've been thinking. I think these two might be gay. Just a bit.

uuugh really? thanks for telling me, dropped.

joined Apr 6, 2017

Thinking about it Sakurako had no allowance and didn't work all through HS only living off of her new years money. What is Hina doing for money? I can't see her having it together enough to have saved up her money or budget it. Especially if neither them can cook.

I guess we now know why Sakurako has personal space issues She grew up never being able to have any herself so she doesn't understand how to maintain it with others.

We certainly seem to be having a shift in Kasumi's thinking in that she is starting to become more conscious of her relationship with Sakurako and initiating intimate moments herself more readily.

And suddenly this turns into Bright and Cheery Amnesia.

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 10:00PM

joined Apr 6, 2017

Is something wrong with Kasumi? Let's look at the evidence. She has 5 major symptoms : Drowsiness at all times, Lethargy, Heat AND Cold Intolerance, Severely Increased Appetite, and an Inability to Gain Weight. All of these point to some sort of hormonal disorder, but the odd thing is that the first two symptoms point to having too few of some type of hormone, while the last two point to having too much of one.

Mmmm, as per these symptoms, and applying elemental weaknesess from RPG, it's very likely that what's actually happening is that Kasumi is slowly turning into a zombie.

I'm calling that future chapters will reveal A Room for Two happens in the same universe as School Live, only that the zombification here is kept in check thanks to the sheer power of Sakurako's gayness.

There has to be a Patient zero somewhere..

My response is the same as I had for Hori-san in Horimiya. Fun to watch but someone you would run for the hills from in real life.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This series makes me sigh in cuteness. (~˘▾˘)~

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Kasumi is a smooooth operator.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these chapters they go to Disney Land and casually marry each other like it's nothing.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

No need to ask she's a smooth operator~

Edit: Made this post before reading the ones above me. Didn't think someone would make the same song reference!!

last edited at Nov 14, 2018 11:25PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Every chapter they become more and more like a married couple.
Wish homosexual marriage was allowed in Japan.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

Every chapter they become more and more like a married couple.
Wish homosexual marriage was allowed in Japan.

I thought it's already legal in japan https://youtu.be/9lQL8VDpxiA

last edited at Nov 15, 2018 12:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.