Forum › Citrus discussion

33730122%20(1)
joined May 24, 2014

This is the best yuri manggggaaaaaa!
Lol

last edited at May 24, 2014 4:55AM

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

I love this manga!!! And I really love the story? Matsuri you little bii....!!! Yuzu x Mei is OTP!!!

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

f*cking chapter 10 spoiler on tumblr. whoever posted that is a sh*t. BS!!!! beware bitches, ughhhhh

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I wonder the most about Mei's virginity.

Underoneroof
joined Jan 17, 2014

I wonder the most about Mei's virginity.

now you have me wondering too

joined May 29, 2014

If this author doesn't make alot more, I think I'm gonna go mad. No manga can replace this one!!!

last edited at May 29, 2014 9:14AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

weste - I think it's safe to assume she isn't. After all, kissing for her meant nothing, plus in chapter 8 she told Yuzu she'd be gentle with her since it's Yuzu's first time (implying she herself isn't a virgin). What do you think?

915575_1496803017200236_52644270_n
joined Mar 15, 2014

yeeees! the new chapter is hereee! thanks

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

When I first read the RAWs for this chapter (read as in "looked at the pretty pictures") I thought Mei was badass and that Matsuri was just an annoying bitch but reading the translation I have to say that I agree with Matsuri to some extent. Until now Mei has been using Yuzu for her own comfort and didn't give a damn about her feelings. Hopefully that'll change in the next chapters and Mei starts fighting for Yuzu's love.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

All this could be easily resolved with one hard punch into a certain persons face...but noooo. Lets keep the idiotic drama going for another 20 chapters.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Yay more misunderstandings! Matsuri is a little wicked brat

Avatartumblr_mpvg8jhf141s7jg4vo1_500
joined Apr 9, 2014

Gosh I just love Yuzu's expression on page 21. It's like a slap in Matsuri's face.

Jpeg_20181005_095801%20(1)
joined Apr 8, 2014

mei's action just says everything (say mei that you really wanted yuzu so badly xD). i like matsuri here as a catalyst especially to mei though she's kinda annoying or totally annoying to some people. after that kiss from the previous chapter between matsuri and yuzu. mei is still bothered but she doesn't want to voice it out owww!!! i can feel so much drama that is coming in the future. and i totally i agree with matsuri, i'm hoping yuzu doesn't brush off matsuri's words. get that yuzu, ya hear me?! she'd be completely dense if she didn't get any hint of it.

i can't wait until mei has her limits push to the edge xD. that picture i can feel something bad oh damn release chapter 11 already ahahaha.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ok yeah, i though it might have some redeeming qualities but NOPE.

DROPPED.

leonlyus messah
joined Feb 2, 2013

Thank you yp you guys the best. Finally update ch 10

joined Dec 18, 2013

This is really just a shoujo cliche per chapter with the guy genderswapped. Why am I still reading this?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

When I first read the RAWs for this chapter (read as in "looked at the pretty pictures") I thought Mei was badass and that Matsuri was just an annoying bitch but reading the translation I have to say that I agree with Matsuri to some extent. Until now Mei has been using Yuzu for her own comfort and didn't give a damn about her feelings. Hopefully that'll change in the next chapters and Mei starts fighting for Yuzu's love.

I think we can definitely say that Mei realizes she's legitimately attracted to Yuzu, both physically and emotionally. But the thing is...

For Mei, sexuality is a tool. It's a useful means of getting what she wants. She went along with the male teacher in order to protect the school. She repeatedly uses sexual gestures toward Yuzu as a way of getting her to do what Mei wants, whether kissing her to keep her quiet or attempting to seduce her to ensure she remains a source of comfort. And the same thing just happened again. Faced off against Matsuri, Mei uses her sexuality as a bludgeon to send a message to Matsuri about what belongs to her.

So even though Mei is truly attracted to Yuzu, with one exception she's only been able to employ it as a kind of bargaining chip for Yuzu's attention. The exception is the kiss at the end of chapter 8. There was no artifice or planning behind what happened there, it was spontaneous, on both sides. Mei was overtaken by genuine desire, and you see her own reaction to it. She's startled.

I don't know how she ended up like this - maybe it was the affair with the teacher, or maybe something earlier - but that's how Mei sees sexuality right now, as a means to an end. Hopefully Yuzu can help her back toward a healthier and more fulfilling sexuality. I have confidence in her.

Thanks as always for the hard work, Yuri Project.

last edited at Jun 11, 2014 7:59PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Wow! The characters in this manga keep sexually assaulting each other like there is no tomorrow.

joined Dec 12, 2013

FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH CITRUUUUUUUUS !!!
MORE GIVE ME MORE
THE NEXT ONE WILL BE FUCKING AUGUST
NOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Sep 9, 2013

The drama and story is too forced and moving too fast. This is hard to even read

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Wow! The characters in this manga keep sexually assaulting each other like there is no tomorrow.

Maybe they will realize doing that makes more problems than actually solving any? So ridiculous.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..OMG!!!..mei is so cute when she's jealous...and that Matsuri, she's too dangerous...why there is only one chapter???..I want mooore.... (>o<)/

joined Jan 8, 2014

can't wait till the next chapter!!!!!
I don't like matsuri's character...but from what I've seen her actions aren't gonna drive a wedge but totally drive Mei and Yuzu into eachothers arms!! <<at least I hope so :D

thanks for posting ^_^

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I think we can definitely say that Mei realizes she's legitimately attracted to Yuzu, both physically and emotionally. But the thing is...

For Mei, sexuality is a tool. It's a useful means of getting what she wants. She went along with the male teacher in order to protect the school. She repeatedly uses sexual gestures toward Yuzu as a way of getting her to do what Mei wants, whether kissing her to keep her quiet or attempting to seduce her to ensure she remains a source of comfort. And the same thing just happened again. Faced off against Matsuri, Mei uses her sexuality as a bludgeon to send a message to Matsuri about what belongs to her.

So even though Mei is truly attracted to Yuzu, with one exception she's only been able to employ it as a kind of bargaining chip for Yuzu's attention. The exception is the kiss at the end of chapter 8. There was no artifice or planning behind what happened there, it was spontaneous, on both sides. Mei was overtaken by genuine desire, and you see her own reaction to it. She's startled.

I don't know how she ended up like this - maybe it was the affair with the teacher, or maybe something earlier - but that's how Mei sees sexuality right now, as a means to an end. Hopefully Yuzu can help her back toward a healthier and more fulfilling sexuality. I have confidence in her.

Thanks as always for the hard work, Yuri Project.

Your interpretation of this is wonderful and I was totally thinking about this. It'd be interesting to see how Yuzu curbs and helps Mei with her sexuality.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"For sisters... This is just normal, right?"

Yup yup, totally! In fact, I'd prefer if all sisters in anime did that with each other. ;D lol Page 32 doe, Mei pls stahp, the girl has a plan.

To reply you must either login or sign up.