Forum › Notes From The Garden Of Lilies discussion

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..aww...her smile is so adorable...i hope fujiwara saw that....

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Fujiwara looks so lonely. ;~; I think my heart clenched at that part.
This is such a good story! And thank you to Yuri Project for all your hard work!

joined Apr 2, 2013

Saw the latest chapter .. Was shouting from joy... Then reached the last page... Heart broke to pieces realizing i have to wait for the next chapter...

GOOD JOB DYNASTY I LOVE UUUUU!!!

And YURI PROJECT ALSO

195422dz
joined Apr 2, 2013

There's somethink interesing in this doujin

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

the story is too damn good!... can't wait for the next chapter

joined Nov 11, 2010

This chapter is a really good setup. Yuri's popularity issues have been pretty much solved, which leads to some possible changes to the story. Since it's possible now for Yuri to have "normal" friends, she can distinguish between that and other (more special) feelings, allowing her to recognize Fujiwara in a way which goes beyond just simple friendship. Although a wall does exist between them, realizing that is in fact the first step to overcoming it. Although the way the chapter ended was kind of abrupt and sudden, I'm really looking forward to what will come next.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

"if she suddenly behaves like that, it's bad for my heart!!" lol the best line right there...and ugh...I smell jelousy? @_@ man...can't wait for the next chapter~

joined Mar 6, 2013

Geez, this is bad for my heart too. Thank you Yuri Project for the releases on these, Suga-sensei is pretty much vying for current favourite yuri mangaka at this point between this and First Love.

joined Apr 3, 2013

I cannot get enough of this series.
T____T Wish it was complete and translated so I could buy it in a volume. Love it that much.

Does anyone know any other manga which has similar characters as this one?

Also, Fujiwara's jealous side makes my heart thump every time T__T*

Russian%20sherlock
joined Sep 19, 2011

I'm seriously loving this story so far. This is actually the first time I've commented on a manga here. I just had to say thank you for scanning, translating and uploading it!

joined Apr 7, 2013

I read the first seven chapters in one session. O.o Now I want more. I am SOOO glad that the series is still going, and I hope it lasts a while. :-) I kind of hope this one makes it to the states.

joined Apr 7, 2013

Sol Falling said:

Although a wall does exist between them, realizing that is in fact the first step to overcoming it. Although the way the chapter ended was kind of abrupt and sudden, I'm really looking forward to what will come next.

The sad thing though is that the "wall" is entirely imagined on both of their parts.

Yuri is imagining the distance between them, even though they are in identical places when it comes to how they are used to being treated, and Fujiwara is intensely jealous. She told other people about the manga thing so easily, when it had been their little secret until that point.

This series is one of my favorites now! :-)

last edited at Apr 8, 2013 2:38AM

joined Apr 7, 2013

spotmarkedx said:

Geez, this is bad for my heart too. Thank you Yuri Project for the releases on these, Suga-sensei is pretty much vying for current favourite yuri mangaka at this point between this and First Love.

Personally, one of the things I find most awesome is that they are translating from the magazine issues, which means we are getting the manga relatively quickly after the Japanese release. :-)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

LOL this manga is so deranged and sadistic. I love it! Keep it coming! :D

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

OMG I just realised who these two remind me of: Foghorn Leghorn and Red the bloodhound(?). LOL

Chapter 6 pg 20: Yuri's blushing face is SO cute!!

End of chapter 7 made me tear-up... MORE!!

last edited at Apr 8, 2013 9:55AM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..yay!...new chapter...it twitch my heart...go for it yuri...fight!! (>0<)...

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Stuck in the office because of the rain...reading the new chapter. Bliss!

joined Mar 25, 2013

Omg at when Shinobu came in Yuri's room at chapter 8. Doesn't she live in the second floor? xD

Ava%20120
joined Feb 1, 2013

o(・∇・o)(o・∇・)o ヤッタ! the waiting almost killed me ;_;

1259340236_9555_full
joined Feb 8, 2013

Gaaaahhhhh?^$%#!@ whats happen next???!!!! I can't wait any longer... @_@

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

What an intense chapter >.< I wonder how Fujiwara going to act when yuri reaches out her hand like Fujiwara did for her.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i wonder what'll happen next <(?.?)>
what'll yuri do/ say to fujiwara and what'll fujiwara's actions be. urgh! thinking bout it makes me crave for more D:

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1? coz there are extra stories included in vol.1, right and there are only like 187 pages.. just wondering..

Thank you so much Yuri Project for your hardwork and dynasty-scans, thankies :D

last edited at Apr 9, 2013 8:07AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

doesn't this http://puu.sh/2wO57 panel make it sound like they just had hate sex?

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

doesn't this http://puu.sh/2wO57 panel make it sound like they just had hate sex?

I knew something was missing from the house-visit chapter.

joined Apr 9, 2013

thanks a lot! hope the next one doesn't take long the cliffhangers kill me

btw, is the next chapter included in volume 1?

isn't volume one out already?

last edited at Apr 9, 2013 8:49AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.