F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Log Horizon s2

no... Don't....

last edited at Oct 11, 2018 1:24PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

https://myanimelist.net/anime/37447
wut Karakuri Circus actually got anime!! i hate the shipping tho....
rip one-shota

last edited at Oct 11, 2018 2:22PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

trucest anime??
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36632

2 incest(blood related) anime on the same day, so where is my yuri incest anime?

wut the other one?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

-Gundam: G no Reconguista

Don't do it

wut the other one?

Probably AoButa? It's not the main pairing at all, though

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

trucest anime??

2 incest(blood related) anime on the same day, so where is my yuri incest anime?

wut the other one?

Is it just me or is there some sort of real fad in Japan right now for incest stories? I'm by no means prude and believe people are free to be into what ever gets them off, but it seems like such a bizarrely niche fetish to have such a huge pop culture impact. It would be a bit like if all of a sudden there were two or three anime a season about necrophilia or bestiality.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I can't believe nobody is talking about Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, most relevant show this season.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Is it just me or is there some sort of real fad in Japan right now for incest stories? I'm by no means prude and believe people are free to be into what ever gets them off, but it seems like such a bizarrely niche fetish to have such a huge pop culture impact. It would be a bit like if all of a sudden there were two or three anime a season about necrophilia or bestiality.

First, you need to keep in mind that Japan's low birth rate means they have a lot of only children that don't really understand what the relationship between siblings is normally like

I think it's prevalence in light novels (and it really is mostly just in LNs) is mainly down to the success of OreImo and more recently Eromanga-sensei

I can't believe nobody is talking about Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, most relevant show this season.

It was surprisingly decent for such a close adaptation of a 4koma. I hope it starts trying to make things flow better in the future, though

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

trucest anime??

wut the other one?

Anime is niche.
These incest anime never break out of their otaku bubble.
In fact, because it is niche, some studios try to get that public that's not being targeted enough yet. Two shows with incest in the same season would probably make only one of them sell (if any), but since only one is the main point, it makes sense.
Like with lolicon, which isn't well received in Japanese culture. And yet lolicon content sells.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

trucest anime??

wut the other one?

Conception, the trashy harem isekia of the season. MC impregnates his cousin in the first ep.

last edited at Oct 12, 2018 9:20AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

trucest anime??

wut the other one?

Conception, the trashy harem isekia of the season. MC impregnates his cousin in the first ep.

cousins don't count outside of AMERICA.

joined Dec 16, 2013

damn goblin slayers censorship!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Zombieland Saga blew my expectations, that shit was lit!! it might actually change the future of idol anime.
I also already ship the girls. i hope it catches the attention of yuri authors .

last edited at Oct 13, 2018 4:09PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The anime with the worse trailed ended up being a jewel

joined Dec 16, 2013

Zombieland Saga blew my expectations, that shit was lit!! it might actually change the future of idol anime.
I also already ship the girls. i hope it catches the attention of yuri authors .

MC X Tae!

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

It's amazing. I didn't expect anything from it, but it's one of my favorites already.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I have mixed feelings about Zombie Land Saga. I like a lot of it, but my god I want to punch Koutarou

In other news, Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san started putting more effort into the script than just transcribing the manga, and is now quite good! And is really playing up the yuri

joined Dec 16, 2013

Goblin Slayers biggest problems so far is the MOE artstyle, not fit the dark settings at all.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok, I'm mad at the new Senran anime. This is unwatchable, not even going to give it the benefit of the doubt until ep 3. No civilian moved. EVER!
It's like someone drew the key frames and then they let some idiot with 0 knowledge animate the rest.

And the tweening, oh my fuck, it makes the DBS dragon look somewhat passable. ok it's not THAT bad
And don't give me the they are in a shinovi barrier duh because they were not!

Even the fan service was bad. How do they mess up the thing that boost the sales like that?!

The only thing that kept me from rage quitting besides the 2x speed button was the little Homura jokes...

And ugh!!! Asuka is second fiddle to Yumi now. That makes Homora a supporting character to the supporting character :/

Rip in pepperoni SK, hope your sister series VD has better luck in the future.

joined Dec 16, 2013

goblin slayers ep2-
freaking fire arrows? that's so unrealistic!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

koneko posted:

goblin slayers ep2-

Wait until Elf shots arrow in a curve to double kill goblins.

"Sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from magic"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

NSFW BDSM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

NSFW BDSM

Haha xD Where it is from?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevri posted:

Serenata posted:

NSFW BDSM

Tonari no Kyūketsuki-san

WOAH!!!! Really?! An Utena reference?!!!!!! IN FUCKING POKEMON?!!!

HOLY!!!

EMERGENCY BLOOD TYPE: YURI IDENTIFIED

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 1:52PM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Nevri posted:

Serenata posted:

NSFW BDSM

Tonari no Kyūketsuki-san

HOLY!!!

EMERGENCY BLOOD TYPE: YURI IDENTIFIED

I don't watch it, but I have seen signs of they shipping these two for some time.
There's no Mizuki but at least Lili is still gay.

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 4:56PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

goblin slayers ep2-

Goblin Slayer is fantasy Batman; realistic by the standards of someone unwilling to do any research

Only being familiar with the games, that is a goddamn weird ship. They never really interact, and both already have a yuri pairing!

The Utena reference is strange, but it's not the first time the S&M anime has made jokes about things the target audience shouldn't know about

To reply you must either login or sign up.