Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Ofc they can be lovers! Hum!

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Sounds of loli heart shattering into a thousand pieces.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Well, we know that the Master had a lot of the estate inheritance scammed from her by the supposed friend

Uncle, actually.

I for one do not trust Fran's legal reasoning concerning what counts as "acceptable mutual relations" between humans and beastkin.

Bet the Master doesn't either.

You're glossing over the fact that Fran isn't making this stuff up; as she says, all of the three beastkin girls were taught this back in the beastkin home as part of their education program. That Marie doesn't even try to call the veracity of Fran's statements into question only confirms this.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, we know that the Master had a lot of the estate inheritance scammed from her by the supposed friend

Uncle, actually.

I for one do not trust Fran's legal reasoning concerning what counts as "acceptable mutual relations" between humans and beastkin.

Bet the Master doesn't either.

You're glossing over the fact that Fran isn't making this stuff up; as she says, all of the three beastkin girls were taught this back in the beastkin home as part of their education program. That Marie doesn't even try to call the veracity of Fran's statements into question only confirms this.

Um, I was mainly joking?

And I’m like Marie—I want the ones I care about to be happy.

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Clearly Master doesn't know this rule since she's gonna go knuckle deep in Mel at some point.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I actually ship Marie and Mel.

Master is creepy.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Human, beastkin, inappropriate age gap, both girls. The deck sure is stacked against Mel, and her master. Now I can't help, but root for them, because I'm a sucker for an underdog.

Arisha%20and%20suwawa
joined Jun 11, 2018

my favorite pair of all time has now been serialized! christmas definitely came early ♡

ooohhhhh what's ur pf picture from?

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

oh god marie is giving me tomoko (cardcaptor sakura) feels

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I read this on Facebook haha so cutee the wolf part ^^

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Human, beastkin, inappropriate age gap, both girls. The deck sure is stacked against Mel, and her master. Now I can't help, but root for them, because I'm a sucker for an underdog.

Exactly!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m dying over here of a combination of sugar overdose and terminal giggling.

But then, when you think about it, if Little Red Riding Hood has animal ears and a tail, that changes the whole thing with the wolf entirely.

Or something.

And I’m beginning to think that Mist may be the delusional manifestation of Master’s superego spun off from her psyche as the id inexorably takes control. (Just how bad a wolf are you, Master?)

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Typo on page 3: "Little Red Hiding Hood". How we contact Chaosteam?

joined May 24, 2014

Aw, the naughty wolf didn't get to EAT red hood after all XD

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Yes just saw, there's another one too. If I remember not to forget, I'll replace the pages tomorrow :) thank you

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Considering that the wolf represents a sex offender preying on little girls, Master is perfect to play the part.

last edited at Oct 4, 2018 6:30PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Yes just saw, there's another one too. If I remember not to forget, I'll replace the pages tomorrow :) thank you

Eh? What did I miss?

joined Mar 13, 2016

Eh? What did I miss?

The page mel started crying after falling " theres no i can do that" missing way i assume

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"You grumpy pedophile". Haha. I love Mist.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I actually ship Marie and Mel.

Master is creepy.

it's the master creepiness that makes it exciting

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

master: I ain't pedo.
mel is just happened to be a child, that's all

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

The picture of Mel snuggled in next to her master, eagerly awaiting her story, on page 2 of Master and an Autumn Day, was so cute and innocent. Mel seemed way younger than twelve. Later in the story when master had Mel on the the bed, I was totally creeped out by it. If Itou Hachi truely means to make Mel and the master a couple, she should stop portraying Mel so child like.

last edited at Oct 5, 2018 12:44AM

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This is so pinchi cute

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Eh? What did I miss?

Also, “First Errand,” p. 4: “concenred” sb “concerned.”

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

master: I ain't pedo.
mel is just happened to be a child, that's all

This would be something that master should say haha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.