Forum › Enough discussion

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Had too little Samuel L Jackson in my opinion.

LMAO!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Right in the kokoro... She looked so hurt.. But accepted her friend decision, true love :')

last edited at May 16, 2017 6:58AM

joined Jun 2, 2017

Kind of reminds me of bride's maid (i forgot the name...) from another author.. fucki'n stings ma heart...

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

So... whose house is it? and what's with the luggage? Why did the light haired girl cried? Could it be because the light haired girl knew that the dark haired girl is in love with her, but she cannot return her feelings because she doesn't feel the same. But despite the heartbreak, the dark haired girl still chose to remain friends with the light haired girl?

I want a sequel! Give the dark haired girl a girlfriend! Or better yet, let the guy just be the baby daddy and was just there for child support, and let the two girls live together, since they've realized that they were in love even before, lol!

joined Feb 23, 2016

(´Д` ) my kokoro!

joined Aug 13, 2017

IM GONNA KILL THE MANGAKA SO HARD

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Perhaps the black haired girl is a cuck

Harumin_8018
joined Jan 19, 2018

Savage.

joined May 20, 2013

Tags like Het marriage, Friendzone, Disconnected feelings, and Not a yuri couple/No yuri relationship would be really useful. Spoiler or not.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 3:58PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Tags like Het marriage, Friendzone, Disconnected feelings, and Not a yuri couple/No yuri relationship would be really useful. Spoiler or not.

It has a Drama tag.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

F U C C

joined May 20, 2013

It has a Drama tag.

A lot of stories which things work out in also have that tag, so avoiding everything tagged as Drama would mean missing out on those, e.g. Fall in Love, Shounen, or Tears of Pearl.

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 4:46PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

It has a Drama tag.

A lot of stories which things work out in also have that tag, so avoiding everything tagged as Drama would mean missing out on those, e.g. Fall in Love, Shounen, or Tears of Pearl.

So you just have to decide for yourself whether to take the gamble or not. If you simply can't stand some hit on the feels, just avoid Drama altogether, love. If you really want to be spoiled, you can always just read the comments before the story.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Man this girl is brave for staying friends with her, or maybe a coward for not being able to let go, either way her friend still seems to have some feelings left

Also, I don't think she's just straight, more like bi because at the end she says "She is still my dear friend" probably implying they were dating at the time of the picture

last edited at Sep 12, 2018 8:39PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

depressing enough =/

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oof. Avoiding this like the plague, then.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Kind of reminds me of bride's maid (i forgot the name...) from another author.. fucki'n stings ma heart...

Yeah, few things are as painful as having to be there and witness your life's love make their vows to someone else right in front of you, knowing you have to wish them well and how wrong it is that it's gutting you on the inside to do it.

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 1:18AM

joined Jul 29, 2018

Stabbed me right where it hurts the most. Reminds me how hard it is to truly be who you are. Choosing between being yourself and getting rejected by family, friends and strangers. Or succumbing to society and always repress your emotions and desires. I hate it, I hate it

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Especially after reading the post from Thiaguinho-sama, I'm reminded of a scene from Video Girl Ai, when Moemi confides that she wishes she had fallen in love with Yota (the MC). The point being, I really can't view this as a het v. yuri thing. It's just that, sometimes the heart goes where it will.

A wistful story that leaves me feeling a little sad, but I'm glad to have read it.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I will just assume that they are sisters.

Very-close sisters

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

It hurts. My poor yuri heart.

joined Dec 11, 2014

It has a Drama tag.

So you just have to decide for yourself whether to take the gamble or not. If you simply can't stand some hit on the feels, just avoid Drama altogether, love. If you really want to be spoiled, you can always just read the comments before the story.

apparently my already shortened-length reply is detected as spam, so hopefully the five-or-so sentences version works.

drama does not imply that those other tags are likely, or even necessarily possible outcomes, which is why they are their own tags. i put effort in to set up my blacklists- or in dynasty-scans' case, i always check the tags for combinations of tags i do not want to read. when a tagging system cannot be relied on to do its part to let me not see things that i do not want to see (or to let me see what i do want to see, though that's a lot harder to catch and has not come up here for me yet), why bother having a tagging system at all?
as for reading the comments sections beforehand, that's spoilers- in multi-chapter works that usually doesn't matter in the long run, but for oneshots it has a high chance of diminishing any emotional value that the work could have. why would i want to do that?

joined Aug 16, 2014

as for reading the comments sections beforehand, that's spoilers- in multi-chapter works that usually doesn't matter in the long run, but for oneshots it has a high chance of diminishing any emotional value that the work could have. why would i want to do that?

That's the exact reason some tags are omited for one-shots, or, ocasionally, for some endings in series.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Friendzoned can be spelled, hell.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

~Where has my Yuri gone?~ ~Where has my Yuri gone?~

To reply you must either login or sign up.