Forum › Enough discussion

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I can see this story as a post credit pages of a series of chapters and volumes of the two girls love story. And how they may of been true deep Yuri lovers at heart at one point.

But one day some thing happens. Maybe see gets saved buy the guy. And she starts to fall in love with him but fears to break her girlfriends heart.

As days go buy her girlfriend starts to see her rub her stomach while she was day dreaming looking at a couple in a park with a baby.

Her girlfriend thinks she connects the dots and thinks she wants to adopt a baby. But later starts to get clues that she is depressed and stressed about her love life and who she really wants to be with...

With her being a selfless person she is she stays with her girlfriend because she doesn’t want her to be sad.

She later talks to the man that saved her girlfriends life and how much he meant to her over the years that all 3 spent together and how she longed for him but didn’t want to hurt any one.

In the end she persuades her to go after him. Telling her she will be happy if she is happy and that staying with her would do no good for each other for her sake.

(Maybe they have one last Yuri night before she goes off and gets married to him)

And in the end. It was enough.
They had loved and been a couple but they knew there destiny would forever change but will always be together as friends /part family forever till death due them part.

joined Mar 9, 2019

This was so bittersweet. I hope the artist/author does more of these

joined Mar 28, 2019

It seems to me they were a couple, but one changed and decided to live a life in which she could get married and have a kid. This happens a lot in the LGBT world, in which guys and girls choose to be married straight for convenience like money, honor, and children.

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

ALTERNATE TILTLE: i was cucked how i learned to to love it

0b21d3bd644f4d653b7731e7035d82f4
joined Mar 19, 2019

Aww men.... Just 6 page but it hurt me sooooo muchhh :<

Fb_img_1580384847565
joined Jan 31, 2020

Too short and too drama for me T_T

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

Ok so.. I’m glad this doesn’t have a whole manga because that would’ve destroyed me.
Still, nice art.

Img_20200523_003304
joined Mar 6, 2020

Chotto mate.. the artist.. she’s the artist who draws Sam and Michelle from A summer ends..
I hadn’t noticed until now omg

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 3:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.