Forum › A Flower in the Storm discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

The power of boobs are real.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_flower_in_the_storm#10

takeyama jin has changed her style! holy shit!

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Because of recent internet happenings im unsure if this is a joke or not but ill assume it is one.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I think it's just a preview for that series or soemthin' cause it says chapter 1 out soon

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

I want more...
I wanna know so much more...
I'm curious about how two people who go out to do the flirting would bond.
I will die from being too curious because Takemiya will not let me know.

I think it's just a preview for that series or soemthin' cause it says chapter 1 out soon

It's https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_wish_is_to_fall_in_love_until_you_die_ch01

last edited at Aug 24, 2018 9:08PM

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

"The power of boobs is essential to relieve me from all the stress I've got from work."

I feel this on a spiritual level espesh after the shit storm in Australia. Alas, I am single and do not have a cute girl's boobs to comfort me.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Haha ok.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

TakaJin's adult life yuri is mana from heaven

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

When you get Amano, Mira, and Takemiya Jin in the same night

last edited at Aug 24, 2018 10:45PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

For some reason I want to see what happens with these two, especially with that kouhai.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

A teaser for something already out...

Prolly wanna take that out next time.

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

i really don't get the point of including a teaser. most people read everything new on here anyways and it's plain confusing to tack on the end of a completely different work.

on the other hand the story itself is adorable and i learned that buxom is an eloquent way to say thicc so im happy regardless.

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 12:45AM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

You got to love it, when women objectify other women. lol.

Man, are lesbians really that into boobs? I guess I always pictured lesbians' physical attraction, to other girls, more abstract, and sophisticated, than men's.

Hitsugi%20icon
joined May 23, 2018

Man, are lesbians really that into boobs? I guess I always pictured lesbians' physical attraction, to other girls, more abstract, and sophisticated, than men's.

Can't speak for others of course, but for me it's kind of both. There's definitely things that are more abstract, and her having a nice body is less important to me than warmth, curiosity, and a cute face when it comes to me being attracted to her. On the other hand, boobs are still amazing (though I can't say I'd approach someone for her boobs alone). IMO, there's nothing that sophisticated about us compared to guys who like women.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Can't speak for others of course, but for me it's kind of both. There's definitely things that are more abstract, and her having a nice body is less important to me than warmth, curiosity, and a cute face when it comes to me being attracted to her. On the other hand, boobs are still amazing (though I can't say I'd approach someone for her boobs alone). IMO, there's nothing that sophisticated about us compared to guys who like women.

Well, yeah, boobs are amazing. I guess I can't argue with that.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I want more of these two!!

joined Sep 11, 2014

Well, yeah, boobs are amazing. I guess I can't argue with that.

We've got lesbians that are like "her and intelligence and her soul keep my life together," and then we've got some that are like "yasss boobies." Personally I'm a mix of both. Superficialness varies depending on the person like it does with straight men, but women do tend to relate better to other women than men do, so there's that.

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 7:04AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hahaha... well, that was amusing... :)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Boobs.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

When you get Amano, Mira, and Takemiya Jin in the same night

Which one is taking the femme girl home?

To reply you must either login or sign up.