Forum › Pillow Talk discussion

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

i like that its the afterglow. usually we only see the lead-up to the sex and then the sex if its that kind of doujin. hit me up with some more of that cuddling and spooning shit

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Something about the font annoyed me, but I dunno what exactly. But despite that, this was a really cute comic. Definitely agree about the afterglow and cuddling comics being nice.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I agree about the font. I'd much prefer typical manga font. The art's also kinda weird. The style reminds me of the style that looks like drawn-over photos. The shot on the last page that's the close-up of Pearl's face is really good, but the rest of it just looks off to me. Otherwise, I'm definitely a fan of this story. Love those aftercare scenes to death. I think there's a movie called After Sex that is just a string of vignettes depicting couples after intercourse. Good shit, I tell ya.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Something about the font annoyed me, but I dunno what exactly. But despite that, this was a really cute comic. Definitely agree about the afterglow and cuddling comics being nice.

Not the usual manga/comic fonts.
Font is too thick for normal conservation.
No uppercase first letter.
No white borderline for words that are out of bubble speech.
And sometimes off center.

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 4:30AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I actually find most art for Splatoon to be really creepy lol! The octolings don't work as well as squidlings for me - they look bad/creepy like they are balancing an dead octopus on their head rather than it being like hair. And The cross eyes some chrs have looks weird in a bad way - and the black eye mask makes them look like deranged clowns etc.

Eromame is one of the few artists who I think can always make them look nice and cute!

Looking past that, I did still like this doujin.

last edited at Aug 13, 2018 5:52AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Mee like something different~

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

From the looks of it it seems like the artist tried to translate it themselves, which would explain the off grammar and typeset.

joined Apr 21, 2014

Yes!!! So happy to see this! There is not nearly enough art of Pearl x Marina. I think they make an amazing couple

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This made my mediocre day into a great day, now I'm gonna start paying more attention to this artist.

last edited at Jul 14, 2019 11:04PM

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Marina was fine, but Pearl's character felt slightly off. Also Pearl's body looked too big and stocky, kinda masculine. She's supposed to be small and cute.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

For me, it was the use of 'OMG' and 'BBY' and the like. It didn't annoy me too much, but it did get on my nerves slightly

joined Aug 24, 2018

This is truly blessing ( ´ ∀ ` )

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

You're right. It should've been written in comic sans

To reply you must either login or sign up.