Forum › My Ignorance of a World Yet Unknown discussion

D9b9a6feccfd2f91f76fbb604c3790ec4d0137ed_128
joined Jan 11, 2018

Good chapter see you next year

This comment is perfection, and I'm sorry that it is getting overlooked.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ohhhhh shhhitttt. It got real.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Actually, we just finished chapter 7, all that's left is quality check.

...You're welcome.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Actually, we just finished chapter 7, all that's left is quality check.

...You're welcome.

I do want to thank you for this. I wanted to see what happened to this one and felt like it was hanging fire forever.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'll have to read that from the beginning because I totally forgot what it's about.

Same hahaha I was going through the comments hoping someone would explain it but well looks like I'll just have to reread it.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I'll have to read that from the beginning because I totally forgot what it's about.

Same hahaha I was going through the comments hoping someone would explain it but well looks like I'll just have to reread it.

Do it. This story is really good, you'll be glad you did it.

Chapter 7 status: in QC again for a final check.

Momono Moto Newsletter: a 2-shot sequel to Kimi Koi Limit should be released soon by Yuri Project.

17___peppa_renon_chan_by_tsuukiyomi-d8c0h52
joined Jul 17, 2018

Anybody think that Minato won't find out that Asami's connected to her dad for at least another three chapters? I feel like the unwanted third wheel is going to try and worm his way into the gap that Asami left, and that's going to take up maybe two chapters of drama.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Anybody think that Minato won't find out that Asami's connected to her dad for at least another three chapters? I feel like the unwanted third wheel is going to try and worm his way into the gap that Asami left, and that's going to take up maybe two chapters of drama.

This is a pretty serious story. I think the shit has really hit the fan in a way that there will be no quick, clean resolution, but I could be wrong.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you so much for this, sly ♥ all of the people who is worcking inthis project, thank you so much.

joined Jul 19, 2018

Thank you so much for this, sly ♥ all of the people who is worcking inthis project, thank you so much.

Ditto. The people translating these manga don't get enough credit. This is one of the stories I really want to see the end of.

last edited at Aug 1, 2018 9:24PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

This last chapter sheds some needed light.

The divorce came about as a result of Dad's disease.

Yuri-Yuri さん
Hotaru
joined Jul 19, 2018

could it be that Asami was in love with Minato's dad and maybe she is trying to get back at the mother by taking away Minato?

at least that's the vibe I am getting so far

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Ditto. The people translating these manga don't get enough credit. This is one of the stories I really want to see the end of.

I think being able to see the end result and reading people's comments about it makes it plenty rewarding. I love when people thank us for our work, so thank you too <3

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

I’m dying for more

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

So this is the twilight of yuri? Except the sparkling vampires?

Cuz this is utter trash like Twilight.

joined Jul 19, 2018

could it be that Asami was in love with Minato's dad and maybe she is trying to get back at the mother by taking away Minato?

I'm not sure if she was in love with Minato's dad, but I am definitely getting a vengeance vibe from all of this. There is some serious bad blood between Asami and Minato's mom. There may have even been bad blood between Asami and Minato's dad. I think poor Minato is going to end up being the one to pay the price.

last edited at Aug 2, 2018 7:19PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I'm not sure if she was in love with Minato's dad, but I am definitely getting a vengeance vibe from all of this. There is some serious bad blood between Asami and Minato's mom. There may have even been bad blood between Asami and Minato's dad. I think poor Minato is going to end up being the one to pay the price.

(Foreword: I don't know anything about chapter 8 yet, so I'm just joining the discussion because I love debating about stories like this)

This chapter made me slightly pissed at Asami. I can't see why she'd use Chrysanthemum Sounds for a commercial song, and it just feels like she was with Minato in order to get inspiration for that song (I mean, what of she replying to Minato's "I love [you]" with "I'm sorry"? She's playing with Minato! Arrrgh! Asami's infuriating!*)

*a sexy kind of infuriating, though.

It could be Asami was involved with Minato's father. But on the other hand, I don't think Asami lied to Minato when she said she was more interested in her than in her dad. I don't actually remember Asami lying to Minato at all so far. And yes, Asami seems to resent Minato's mother quite a lot, but to me it doesn't look like she had anything against Minato's dad.

last edited at Aug 2, 2018 9:29PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Honestly, I think it's much simpler than it really is.

Minato's father got diagnosed with a terminal disease and Minato's mother filed for divorce.

Father left the house, rented a one-man apartment and gave out guitar lessons.

Father met Asami and taught her, bonded with her. Asami met Minato and her mother through pictures and stories.

Father died. Mother came for the inheritance, met Asami and the bad blood starts. Possible reason is that Asami resents the mother for abandoning her dying husband while Mother resents Asami for taking what was suppose to be their inheritance.

last edited at Aug 3, 2018 3:59AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

AND

Honestly, I think it's much simpler than it really is.

Minato's father got diagnosed with a terminal disease and Minato's mother filed for divorce.

Father left the house, rented a one-man apartment and gave out guitar lessons.

Father met Asami and taught her, bonded with her. Asami met Minato and her mother through pictures and stories.

Father died. Mother came for the inheritance, met Asami and the bad blood starts. Possible reason is that Asami resents the mother for abandoning her dying husband while Mother resents Asami for taking what was suppose to be their inheritance.

No, Asami wasn't in love with Minato's dad. He was her guitar teacher and she respected him, revered him even, but she wasn't in love with him. Whether he had a thing for her or not, I can't say, since he hasn't really been a character in the story, but I doubt that as well. I think he considered her his protege.

As for Minato's mother and the divorce and what the big secret is between her and Asami, remember that the divorce happened when Minato was three years old, so if it was due to a terminal illness, it took a LONG time for the illness to run its course. That doesn't eliminate terminal illness as a possible reason for their divorce, but it makes it slightly less likely.

My guess is that he had some sort of treatable, potentially deadly, chronic illness. Japan has universal health care, with a 30%/70% payment split, but if the treatment for his disease were particularly costly, that 30% could be prohibitive for a small business owner struggling to make ends meet. I would guess the divorce had to do with that. If he was no longer in the family, he would qualify as low income and be eligible for some government aid to pay for treatment. However, it also could be that he didn't seek treatment for some reason...

For what ever reason, we know he died...

And now we know that the last time Asami saw Minato's mother was at the reading of her father's will. That is obviously the source of the mother's anger. Asami was obviously named in the will as the heir to the majority of Minato's father's assets, with the possible exception of that CD of music?

As for the song, I have to wonder who actually WROTE it. I'm wondering if that was either written by Asami when she was a teenager and played by Minato's father on the CD or if it was co-written by Asami and Minato's father. It is obvious that Asami feels the right to use it as her own, but it is also fairly clear that Minato currently doesn't quite agree...

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

And now we know that the last time Asami saw Minato's mother was at the reading of her father's will. That is obviously the source of the mother's anger. Asami was obviously named in the will as the heir to the majority of Minato's father's assets, with the possible exception of that CD of music?

As for the song, I have to wonder who actually WROTE it. I'm wondering if that was either written by Asami when she was a teenager and played by Minato's father on the CD or if it was co-written by Asami and Minato's father. It is obvious that Asami feels the right to use it as her own, but it is also fairly clear that Minato currently doesn't quite agree...

The CD was a gift, it was probably given to Minato and her mom before he died. (Also, who puts a CD on a will anyway?). Asami did at least inherit the guitar... and she probably stole that photo album? I'm not sure if that would have been on his will. And I'm gonna bet Asami inherited all of his songs, which makes her entitled to do whatever she pleases with them. As for who composed the song... it beats me really.

joined Feb 18, 2015

The CD was a gift, it was probably given to Minato and her mom before he died. (Also, who puts a CD on a will anyway?). Asami did at least inherit the guitar... and she probably stole that photo album? I'm not sure if that would have been on his will. And I'm gonna bet Asami inherited all of his songs, which makes her entitled to do whatever she pleases with them. As for who composed the song... it beats me really.

The CD could have been among the items for his daughter that were named in the will if he specifically wanted her to have some of his music and her mother had not allowed him to have contact with her?

That is a good point, she probably got the rights to his music in the will, which does make the songs hers to do with as she pleases. But she probably should tell Minato about that... Then again, she should have told her about her relationship with her father a long time ago, eh?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Reeeeeeee

Occasionally I read drama stuff and characters do things and all I can think is "why are you doing that"

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

So this is the twilight of yuri? Except the sparkling vampires?

Cuz this is utter trash like Twilight.

Then why are you even here? This had two long pauses, you know, if you waited all this time or if you read more than 3 chapters of something you don't like just o say something like this, who is the real Twilight? xD

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I hadn't read this story before. I've just read the 7 chapters in one go.

And all the time, while reading, I kept thinking: "What a great story! Brilliant writing! Perfect pace! Realistic, lovable, easy-to-identify-with characters! THIS STORY IS SO GREAT!"

I kinda feel sorry for all those who had to wait 2 years for chapters 6 and 7... but, hey, now I'm in the same boat as y'all. Hope the coming chapters will be released faster! (crossing fingers)

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 9:32PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I kinda feel sorry for all those who had to wait 2 years for chapters 6 and 7... but, hey, now I'm in the same boat as y'all. Hope the coming chapters will be released faster! (crossing fingers)

Gummi and the rest of us agreed on taking a short break after chapter 7, since they seem to be overwhelmed by real life issues, but it should be nowhere near two years. We already have raws for the remaining chapters, and this series is a breeze to clean/typewrite so it should be done pretty soon after Gummi sends me the script.

In short, don't worry.

To reply you must either login or sign up.