Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

So, it's that time of the month again. Has dengeki daioh come out already? Any news from 4s?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Anime's Trailer and also here's fan subs

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 3:52PM

Tumblr_omrtnbr9ks1vkx8d3o5_250
joined Feb 28, 2018

So, it's that time of the month again. Has dengeki daioh come out already? Any news from 4s?

There are raws I think, but there's no translation yet

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Anime's Trailer and also here's fan subs

Seems like someone had a lil fun messing with those subs..

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Why's the fan sub video mirrored left-right?

last edited at Jun 29, 2018 7:02AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

also here's fan subs

I can't unhear "rap songs" now

joined Oct 23, 2016

Is everyone re-reading this cuz its getting an anime adaptation? XD

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Is everyone re-reading this cuz its getting an anime adaptation? XD

I reread this from time to time just because I love this story, and I don't wanna forget important stuff.

joined Mar 28, 2018
Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

Just read chapter 33 Rei-chan is on Yuu's side!!

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

I like that they actually addressed the fact that they're both girls in a way that didn't feel overwrought with drama. It's a natural thing to wonder about and it was done in a natural way.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Jirian13, please use spoiler tags on your comment, since chapter 33 is not on Dynasty yet. (You do it by surrounding the spoiler with two = on each side, like this).

Everyone, 4s has released Chapter 33, check it out.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Best sister.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

A useful reminder that Rei is awesome. But why so short. TT^TT

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Can't wait, the sister episodes have all been so cute. I don't think what jirian says is a spoiler really, it had been so clearly implied in earlier chapters.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don't think what jirian says is a spoiler really, it had been so clearly implied in earlier chapters.

Agree with the main point, but it’s a good idea to spoiler pretty much anything at all specific about a chapter that hasn’t been posted yet.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

My first impressions on this chapter: OMG SO SWEET I LOVE YAGAKIMI THIS ART IS BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS OOO

My second, more elaborate, impressions:

So, we got from the end of chapter 32 that Yuu's definitely thinking on confessing to Touko, and this one reinforces that. It's really sweet to know Yuu's dad would be ok with having a lesbian daughter,, and it's wonderful that Rei would be on Yuu's side on this. We're all worried about Yuu's confession not being accepted, but as it is right now, I do believe it would be. Touko has changed.

Overall, I have a feeling that there needs to be created more conflict in order to build another arc of the story, because as it is now things just turned out alright: The entire conflict about Touko wanting to become her sister is turning towards resolution, so either we get another plot element being thrown in to cause drama, or Yuu's gonna confess right away and the story will end in a couple of chapters with a happy ending.

Maybe Sayaka could be the tension point? What if she confesses to Touko before Yuu does and the two of them start officially dating? Or maybe Touko will die and Yuu will never be able to tell her her feelings. No? Too dark?

I'd very much like to hear what everyone thinks will happen in the next chapters.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think that the end of the manga is in sight and all signs point to a happy and rewarding ending. It would really throw off the stories momentum to have some last minute drama happen. Hopefully we get a chapter or two after the confession scene though.

Also even though it was a really short chapter I thought it was super endearing and sweet. Acceptance is nice.
We're all on your side Yuu!

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 11:30AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

cecile posted:

My first impressions on this chapter: OMG SO SWEET I LOVE YAGAKIMI THIS ART IS BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS OOO

So, we got from the end of chapter 32 that Yuu's definitely thinking on confessing to Touko, and this one reinforces that. It's really sweet to know Yuu's dad would be ok with having a lesbian daughter,, and it's wonderful that Rei would be on Yuu's side on this. We're all worried about Yuu's confession not being accepted, but as it is right now, I do believe it would be. Touko has changed.

Overall, I have a feeling that there needs to be created more conflict in order to build another arc of the story, because as it is now things just turned out alright: The entire conflict about Touko wanting to become her sister is turning towards resolution, so either we get another plot element being thrown in to cause drama, or Yuu's gonna confess right away and the story will end in a couple of chapters with a happy ending.

Maybe Sayaka could be the tension point? What if she confesses to Touko before Yuu does and the two of them start officially dating? Or maybe Touko will die and Yuu will never be able to tell her her feelings. No? Too dark?

I'd very much like to hear what everyone thinks will happen in the next chapters.

I don't think you need to hide your comment, is all speculations and the chapter 33 has been uploaded here already.

As for what might happen, I agree... She's considering the posibility of confesing, what I'm afraid is that Yuu would take things for granted, like "She likes me so there won't be any problems" Could it be that she still doesn't want anything serious? and then there's Sayaka who has the lesbian couple from the café as her support! that's a tough enemy!!!

There's the boys too who so far has been there not doing much... But one of them knows about their relationship and the other hasn't make anything yet.

Well, I can't see that far ahead when the new "arc" hasn't started yet but I don't think Yuu would simply confess and I don't think Touko would simply accept.

Also no, she won't die! what the heck... Maybe Sayaka will die

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 11:42AM

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

What a supportive sister. I wish everyone's like that...

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I don't think you need to hide your comment, is all speculations and the chapter 33 has been uploaded here already.

Yep, my bad, I didn't see that 33 was up already.

Also no, she won't die! what the heck... Maybe Sayaka will die

hahahahahahahaa

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Like most other people, I think all signs point to a cheesecake (Rei’s recipe)-and-roses endgame, but, once again, I think it’s a remarkable testament to Nakatani’s writing that not only do we not know how it’s going to work out, but alternative endings are still on the table.

Sayaka has been too stand-up all the way through to gratuitously throw a roadblock in Yuu’s way now. And Touko has always seemed sincere in her affection for and attraction toward Yuu—the question is, was this all provisional on the asymmetrical dynamic of the relationship? At this point I don’t see Touko saying, “You promised not to fall for me—contract is voided,” but she conceivably could be unaware of the depth of Yuu’s feelings and say, “You don’t need to put up with me anymore; let’s just be senpai-kouhai again.” But that would just provide an opportunity for Yuu to state her case.

Actually, I’m only guessing because it’s fun—we’ve been in such good hands with this author that I’m perfectly content to just wait and see.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 12:00PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

For some reason, the fact Rei has a lively sex life with her boyfriend made me go "awwww". ...I guess I am tuned to respond well to lewds, even if they are merely discussed... But yeah, lol, best sister, 10/10 supportiveness.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I really doubt that Sayaka is going to try anything based on what she said in this chapter
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch26#20
Even if she did I don't see it going anywhere because Touko has never indicated that she feels any romantic feelings towards her at all. She has only been interested in Yuu.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Here's the thing I'm not completely sure Touko hasn't just replaced one act with another. Something just felt off with her behavior. First off why didn't she tell Yuu she joined the troupe . You would think Yuu would be the first person she went to about it even just about considering it. Second did she ever go back to Yuu to claim the denied kiss that was suppose been kind of a reward for the play? It almost feels like a distance has developed from Toukos end while Yuu finally wanted to get closer. Yuu has been pretty perceptive through things and it seems like she even might feel like something is off but her wanting to be able to love Touko might cloud her judgment and cause her to ignore certain things.

Another possibility is Touko is getting caught up in being free from completing her sisters unfinished work and now is unintentionally drifting away from Yuu as she speeds ahead into her new life. This making things awkward for Yuu to be able to confess to Touko now.

We also dunno what happen with that talk Touko parents was going have with her after they saw the play and Sayako is still completely up in the air with her feelings. Plus we have observer boy, basketball girl and glasses boy a whole hate becomes love angle possible there, and even the writer girl. (Yes I'm bad with names.) There is all this still to resolve. Not to mention if Touko and Yuu do become official and come out to their friends, school ates, parents how that will be handled and recieved.

Right now al we got is with this chapter we know Yuu won't be alone as she has her sisters support.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 12:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.