Forum › Happy End For You discussion

Homura E.N.D
Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

This happens if you live eight years in Detroit!

It was maybe a little bit too much, but bullies deserved some kind of (physical) punishment.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Too edgy, expected with most bulliying manga. That's not what happen in real life bulliying. No bullies is gonna doodle on your desk or burn your thing, that's plain dumb thing to do in real life.

joined May 22, 2018

damn, is this what they taught ichi in america?

The american solution to bullying!

joined May 22, 2018

This was sooo satisfying. I always wondered why the bullied didn't just find a way to break their limbs. Maybe I'm violent? But beating the shit out of those three is a small price to pay for making sure they never bully anyone ever again!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This was sooo satisfying. I always wondered why the bullied didn't just find a way to break their limbs. Maybe I'm violent? But beating the shit out of those three is a small price to pay for making sure they never bully anyone ever again!

If they actually did what they did irl they'd end up in front of a court. It's stupid, and wouldn't ever work. ^^

Doesn't mean it's not satisfying in fiction.

Img_20200405_004052
joined Mar 24, 2018

Its sweet!...

Yet the violence in my opinion makes it sweeter

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

damn, is this what they taught ichi in america?

She probably learned from the school shooters

Nah. That's straight up American ganster.

joined Sep 1, 2017

People are saying that this needs the violence tag. I disagree. All of the violence, happens "off camera". We got a shot of the aftermath, that's it.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Yet the violence in my opinion makes it sweeter

Such a thing makes me so happy... (I came)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I guess I'm just a sucker for reunion specials

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

That escalated quickly

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Happy end indeed.

The bullied got her own little lesbian yandere.
The yandere got reciprocated.
The bullies learned a valuable lesson. Stop it and don't do it again.

joined Feb 1, 2018

To those that say "just stand up for yourself" that isn't really the problem. There will always be those who cant stand up for themselves or another target around the corner. There isn't a super clear answer, but the best we can do is not tolerate this behaviour as a group. If you see someone being bullied step in or tell the teacher. It is difficult but if you just watch it happen then you're sending the message that that behaviour is okay. Sorry for the rant.

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

This dark comedy sure sparked a lot of discussion.

"systemized bullying"? Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high. All emotions, and by being a pathetic turd who doesn't try to stop it you become an easy target for people with high emotions. "everything she did to them they did to her" really now? Cause I don't see her missing an eye, I don't see those girls blackmailing her with photos or her with sores in her mouth. All we say was light bullying and pranks. And society didn't fail you, you failed yourself. Stop looking for hand outs and stand up you pussy!

When I think of systemized bullying, I think of the kind that you know the reason you're being picked on and you know that telling on them wouldn't help. Sometimes you know that the staff is aware and you know that if you go to them, they will actively make it worse. Even for little things they could make it worse. My sister was bullied to the point of crying, and then she was going to be suspended for crying. On the other hand, a gay boy at my school had rocks thrown at him, and no one left the school except him.

We don't even know why they regularly pick on victims to manipulate and try to push over the edge, but since the three of them called Icchan out into a closed room, I assume it wasn't just to have a talk. Since the story establishes that everyone around the main character knew and nothing they were doing is subtle, I don't know what "civilized" method would stop it. They held her down and cut her hair off when she tried to stand up to them before. You can't call the type of fearmongering, manipulation, and blackmail they were doing to her light bullying.

Besides, like Icchan said, she didn't kill them, and they learned their lesson. Happy ending for everyone :D

joined Aug 16, 2017

Whyyyy !? D: I was thinking this will have a good end ! Not this ! :(

joined Jul 26, 2016

Icchan: Instructions unclear, went Scarface on bullies
Rei: What a dreamboat~ <3

¯\_(°_o)_/¯

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Y’all are hilarious if you’re really making social commentary out of an edgy manga. Read A silent voice if you want good social commentary about bullying, not this.

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

So everything was fine until page 16 and I thought Mitsuya is going to save the day...
Apparently not.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

So everything was fine until page 16 and I thought Mitsuya is going to save the day...
Apparently not.

Mitsuya, as in the one leading the bullies in the first place? You thought she would save the day how?

last edited at May 28, 2018 2:20PM

joined Sep 1, 2017

Come to think of it. In anime, anytime the hero trys to deal with bullies, with violence, it just leads to the bullies coming back with increasingly bigger groups of his friends. Making the hero fight an endless wave of battles, of increasing difficulty.

joined Jan 12, 2018

Perfect! Except maybe yandere part.
And she didn't lost her eye. It's just a patch to hide her black eye.

I always wonder where the hell are the parents/teachers/police in these kinds of story

Depends. Parents maybe too busy at jobs, teachers don't give a heck and police overload with things a lot worse so they didn't care about "minor" cases like this one.

I almost killed on of the bullies back in my school days. I'm glad I didn't. Because literally no one cares if you're bullied or not, but if you kill someone you're became a murderer and this will have a lot of bad consequences for you.

Actually teachers can and MUST stop this. When I saw someone being bullied I just make sit down all bullies to their sorry asses and tell them that if I see that again they WILL regret it. And lucky me because I have some degree of freedom and I can just literally throw out and ban from attending my classes anyone who troubles their classmates or interfere with my lessons. Sometimes their parents bring them back but I always make one condition that this never ever happen again. And they didn't promise it to me, they promise it to their parents so if anything this will be their family problems, not mine.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

Because they destroy that precious keepsake and know her friend being bullied for a long time now. They deserve it,

Breaking the rules? heh, screw that, after all you can't be a 'too good' person if you want to survive in this world.

And no, bullying is not a sign that you're strong, quite the opposite, you're just a weak and a coward who only can make a mess someone weaker than you and can't face someone stronger than you.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I was going to write "Just hit them with the broom" but I guess a baseball bat is fine too. To be honest I am surprised this does not happen more often IN japan seeing how intense bullying can be over there.

Anyway, kinda refreshing to see these kind of girls get what they deserve (in manga).

There are a lot of girl gangs, of the ones that aren't just looking cool, some are bullies some are protecting each other from bullying. If a prestigious school like I was at had bullying, it was mostly verbal, and would have to avoid getting caught. Getting into Kyoto or ToDai or what-have-you is such serious business that a lot of bully excuses about just being kids or having fun, simply won't fly. If you bullied someone and got expelled, your parents would practically disown you.

The quiet, shy, studious type was our target/model student, to put it specifically.

I was at another high school for a while where even the principal had to fight (male) bullies, on the other hand.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

No! This is beyond violence. This is madness. ....

0000slan1
joined Apr 7, 2018

Two wrongs don't make a right you sociopath. Maybe a beating is justified, a few bruises. But gouging out eyes and sticking tacks in their mouth all the while recording is third world torture. Uncivilized and brutish. Being bullied sucks, but it's also a good experience to learn how to stand up for yourself. In a civilized manner mind you.

Oh fuck right the hell off, "bullying is a good experience" REALLY?! Systemized bullying is soul crushing and leaves scars that will last your whole life, TRUST ME. Standing up for yourself in a "civilized manner" just doesn't work in these kinds of things, no matter what some shitty after-school special tells you. You remind of the out-of-touch adults that were completely useless when I was bullied as a child. It's a wonderful feeling when you live in constant fear and anxiety at school and only have a bunch of pithy, useless advice from people you think are supposed to give a shit. And third world torture? Everything she did to them, they did to her friend; what does that tell you about a society that turns a blind eye to that kind of crap? It shouldn't surprise anyone that when society fails someone so utterly they stop caring about it's rules.

Yes really. I'm sorry you were too pathetic to stand up for yourself or at the least make some friends to help you out when things get rough, but that doesn't mean everyone else is a pathetic loser who can't learn from the experience. "systemized bullying"? Lol wtf is that. You hardly see bullying in the adult world, it's a teenage phase because emotions are high. All emotions, and by being a pathetic turd who doesn't try to stop it you become an easy target for people with high emotions. "everything she did to them they did to her" really now? Cause I don't see her missing an eye, I don't see those girls blackmailing her with photos or her with sores in her mouth. All we say was light bullying and pranks. And society didn't fail you, you failed yourself. Stop looking for hand outs and stand up you pussy!

So bullying weak people is okay and 'civilized' and it's the victim fault for being too weak according to you but retaliating is 'brutish' and 'uncivilized', at least try to be consistent, if might makes right then they got what they deserved 'it's their fault for being too weak' after all isn't it? And she didn't gouge out their eyes wtf are you talking about?

To reply you must either login or sign up.