Forum › Release the Spyce - Secret Mission discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

For some reason everyone looks like Love Live! characters to me...
Plus Eli looks really cute in glasses.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

More coherent than I'd expect a bunch of side-stories to be without context, but I still don't like having a bunch of side-stories without context

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

wut is thiz about? spin-off of wut?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

wut is thiz about? spin-off of wut?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/37221/Release_the_Spyce

joined Feb 21, 2018

Its weird reading a spinoff manga of an unreleased show but its making me hyped for the actual show. Glad to see the Namoris influence wasnt just the art style like some people believed.

last edited at May 12, 2018 1:14AM

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Hanzo???? LOL

29258430_1392194357551142_4140663135533006848_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

I thought it's going to be subtext so glad it's turn out to be yuri

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Why is her right eye always closed? To hide her chuuni powers?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Why is her right eye always closed? To hide her chuuni powers?

The scar on her eye might mean she actually lost it ?

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Look, all i'm saying is incest and selfcest doujins will be completely indistinguishable from each other.

last edited at May 12, 2018 5:44AM

Bowser Wowser
Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

Looking forward to the anime. I'm surprised there's yuri and not just subtext. Maybe there'll be yuri in the anime too.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Looking forward to the anime. I'm surprised there's yuri and not just subtext. Maybe there'll be yuri in the anime too.

I'm kinda worried they'll put the yuri in the spin-off and keep it subtexty in the anime. :/

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Hanzo???? LOL

"I need healing"

Oh wait that's the wrong one.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

What's truly odd: This anime is by two mangakas - YuruYuri's Namori and Yuki Yuna's Takahiro. But two others are doing the manga version.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Yuri-spray. Somebody give her the Nobel Prize already.

joined Feb 1, 2018

Chapter 3 was really cute.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Oh. I forgot this manga

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Reading this after watching the anime... I'm surprised to see that there is only 17 comments and people aren't talking at all, now that the anime is airing. I'm a fan of Namori's art style myself, so I was really excited to see her drawings on Release the Spyce.

The spin-off show more gay scenes that didn't go on the anime, and I can't be more happy (also the Yuri tag!!!). I can't wait to see doujinshis being made about this series... There is so much potential (most due to the three pairings and different personalities of each, but mostly because Momo has a "super licking sense").

last edited at Oct 14, 2018 1:29AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Test what? What is that thing at the end?

last edited at Oct 23, 2018 2:35PM

joined Jan 28, 2016

I love it! More yuri goodness absent from the anime. Wish there was more of Momo licking though.

My bet is on Momo or Hanzo being the traitor. If it's Hanzo she's probably doing it because she seems like the type who would "betray" her friends in order to gain the trust of the enemy organization to order to defeat them. Also, sets up an interesting confrontation between her and Momo later on. Kind of an obvious choice, but I'll stick with it.

Momo being the traitor would be the "big twist" as expected from the author of Yuuki Yuuna. The anime is already kinda dark with rampant drug abuse and forced prostitution rings, so Momo pulling a fast one on the viewers isn't out of the question. Would also explain her ridiculous eye-sight and tasting ability that seem unusual for someone who initially had zero spy experience.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Would also explain her ridiculous eye-sight and tasting ability that seem unusual for someone who initially had zero spy experience.

I don't think you need to question it too hard considering they train up ninjas in two months.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I know this is slightly out of topic, but back in the 3rd chapter... Why did the love potion didn't work on Goe-chan?

joined May 24, 2014

I love it! More yuri goodness absent from the anime. Wish there was more of Momo licking though.

My bet is on Momo or Hanzo being the traitor. If it's Hanzo she's probably doing it because she seems like the type who would "betray" her friends in order to gain the trust of the enemy organization to order to defeat them. Also, sets up an interesting confrontation between her and Momo later on. Kind of an obvious choice, but I'll stick with it.

Momo being the traitor would be the "big twist" as expected from the author of Yuuki Yuuna. The anime is already kinda dark with rampant drug abuse and forced prostitution rings, so Momo pulling a fast one on the viewers isn't out of the question. Would also explain her ridiculous eye-sight and tasting ability that seem unusual for someone who initially had zero spy experience.

Ep 10 is out and it turns out that

just WATCH it already

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Welp...no spoilers
But damn I hate this series now

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Ep 10 is out and it turns out that

just WATCH it already

I hope someone makes some fanfiction to fix this shit at some point

To reply you must either login or sign up.