Forum › Release the Spyce - Secret Mission discussion

joined May 31, 2014

Welp...no spoilers
But damn I hate this series now

I know, right? Like, the one thing that made the series enjoyable was the cute yuri. While I doubt any of the supposedly dead characters actually are, I really don’t see any way for them to come back from the traitor plot twist, which kinda ruined what was the best ship.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Welp...no spoilers
But damn I hate this series now

I know, right? Like, the one thing that made the series enjoyable was the cute yuri. While I doubt any of the supposedly dead characters actually are, I really don’t see any way for them to come back from the traitor plot twist, which kinda ruined what was the best ship.

Wew and here I was just about to watch it...oh welp

joined May 24, 2014

Spyce has concluded

Everything is alright in the world

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

really shot them self in the foot for this manga with the ending of the anime, defintly one of the times the ending ruins the whole thing. unless there is a season 2 and they pull a men in black 2

last edited at Jan 17, 2019 2:36PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Boy am I glad I watched Release the Spyce after it had finished so I could do it all in one go. I imagine plenty of people dropped the series after Episode 10 "kills off" half the main characters (in Mei's case, effectively kills off) and all three main ships along with them. Thankfully though, it pulls an Akuma no Riddle and nobody ends up dying (except the main villain), and Mei isn't actually an evil piece of shit.

last edited at Nov 29, 2019 12:47AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is this going to be updated anymore?

To reply you must either login or sign up.