Forum › Shouraiteki ni Shindekure discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hishikawa is really pathetic if you recall Komaki saying to her "didn't you work for that money?"

She has so little confidence she's bribing people to like her with money she earned herself working part time. That's beyond-Kuroki-fail levels of pathetic. Tomoko would feel sorry for her.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

last edited at Mar 23, 2018 5:12AM

joined Jan 15, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/2eUonmO.png

How I can't realize such similarities. At least Hishikawa is not blonde.

last edited at Mar 23, 2018 9:21AM by Nezchan

joined Nov 7, 2017

Hishikawa will die in the next chapter.

Quick! This person has been poisoned by too many "bad-ends" get them some heartwarming yuri stat!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

GeneralJ posted:

Hishikawa will die in the next chapter.

I know this isn't a spoiler because is like saying "the sun will rise tomorrow too"

She's like a puppy, she would be really cute if we couldn't understand what she's saying... And Komaki makes 0 effort to keep her away even when she is like that.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/2eUonmO.png

This is forbidden knowledge that we mortals weren't ever supposed to know.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Shun Hishikawa stars in...

E S C A P E T H E F R I E N D Z O N E

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I honestly can't tell if Hishikawa has a genuine shot with Komaki, or if this just a yuri gag manga, that is going nowhere.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Gag manga yes, expect it at final chapter where they became couple, or not.

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

It'd be great if they become a couple sooner lel

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

She's like a puppy, she would be really cute if we couldn't understand what she's saying... And Komaki makes 0 effort to keep her away even when she is like that.

I always get the vibe that Komaki genuinely enjoys provoking her. Komaki probably really likes her cute side, despite her typical behavior.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I love every character. Hopefully there'll be a yuri end. =v=

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Can't wait for the next chapter lol, the lil' sweat drop on Komaki's cheak when she said ok gives me some hope

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

or if this just a yuri gag manga, that is going nowhere.

There you go.
As for going nowhere there's no way to know until it ends. It might pull a Shinozaki-san and ends up with the girls getting together in the very last chapter.

joined Jan 8, 2017

As for going nowhere there's no way to know until it ends. It might pull a Shinozaki-san and ends up with the girls getting together in the very last chapter.

I HATE last chapter confessions/get togethers. I wanna see how a relationship between the two would look like for AT LEAST 10 chapters (especially if it took over 50 chapters for them to get to this point). If an author can't deliver that, I find the manga not worth the read, so I'm hoping it won't be the case here!

Also I hope that the next chapter won't have me wait for 2 weeks... These waiting periods are harsh.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

I HATE last chapter confessions/get togethers. I wanna see how a relationship between the two would look like for AT LEAST 10 chapters (especially if it took over 50 chapters for them to get to this point). If an author can't deliver that, I find the manga not worth the read, so I'm hoping it won't be the case here!

Also I hope that the next chapter won't have me wait for 2 weeks... These waiting periods are harsh.

If you want a heads-up, there hasn't been much progress up to chapter 20.
There are series that gets one chapter update per year and you're complaining about a two weeks gap between releases? I edit more than one chapter when I have some free time but, surprisingly, I have stuff to do irl.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Komaki just doesn't seem to care either way. She's not portrayed as having, you know, feelings, toward anyone.

She's never really angry, happy, flustered or anything.

Agreed.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Komaki just doesn't seem to care either way. She's not portrayed as having, you know, feelings, toward anyone.

She's never really angry, happy, flustered or anything.

Agreed.

Except when she's grabbing huge tits

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

I can only hope that second volume is coming soon T^T

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woaaah! there it is, I was waiting to know how the heck did she fall in love so bad... Love at first sight huh? I'm a bit disappointed but IT HAPPENS!

I can't believe something as important as the first encounter was an extra.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Oh wow, that smiling Komaki. No wonder Hishikawa fell in love with her.

joined Jan 8, 2017

Obsession at first sight.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

what the..,
Shun Jing is that you... ? lol

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I thought Shun would pull money right off the bat. kinda disappointing xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.