Forum › Happy Sugar Life discussion

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Wow, Mitsuboshi. Wow.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

You done did it now, girl.
This is the moment where you pump the broken brake pedal and realize the rest of this ride is going to be very memorable.

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Oh.

No turning back now, I guess.

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_sugar_life_ch22#29

I was like "aww, so cute" but then "wait, but Sato's a psychopath, so no" and I was like:
- cute!
- no, not cute, creepy!
- well, technically cute and creepy.
- AHHHH (anger of confusion)

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wait what, is that not a major screw up? What's she going to do with Shio standing right there?

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Welp. She's dead.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Welp. She's dead.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Man. Mitsuboshi has got to be the least effective accomplice ever. Not only was he being super obvious, he nearly lead Asahi right to Shio! Though I have to wonder, seeing as he was basically repeating what Sato told him to say, maybe he was set up and Sato wanted him to be caught.

Sato's friend screwed up pretty bad too. Darn japanese cameras and their required shutter sounds. Though I doubt Sato's going to do anything while Shio's there to witness it. She might still have a chance to escape.

joined Mar 11, 2016

The cat is out of the bag. Shio may stop satou from harming that girl but
The hell will happen now?!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Wait what, is that not a major screw up? What's she going to do with Shio standing right there?

Invite her inside I guess? Satou may play 'shio's a distant relative' card.

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

RIP Sato's friend.

Even if she doesn't do anything right away (since Shio is right there) you KNOW she's officially on Sato's shit list.

And that is not a good place to be.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh no, Satou's friend, she wasn't sure if she was evil or something, from what I can understand, but now... and that guy Mitsuboshi... lame ass liar dude. I'm so happy this was a double release <3

:O I couldn't help but to go and "read" (cos I can't really read it) the raws..whoa I am sooo pumped for this story.

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 4:52PM

joined Jul 22, 2016

Wow, it's been a while, and this story is intense as always. I couldn't help but go ahead and read the raws...

Sato-chan is a murderer! RIP, friend-chan. We finally get insight on Shio-chan's mind and her past. There are quite a few chapters on her mom and her, and they were interesting. Mom-chan is too much of a precious child who didn't deserve what happened to her.
Sato and Shio finally get into a fight and talk it out (if it really counted), kind of developing, I suppose. How our protagonists met is finally revealed, and it was really really nice.
And we also get to see more into Sato too, like her relationship with her aunt and a realization on how she defines love.

joined Sep 11, 2014

Honestly @sato's friend, what did you think was going to happen when you took that photo????!

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

shit got real, RIP Sato's Friend.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Wow, it's been a while, and this story is intense as always. I couldn't help but go ahead and read the raws...

Sato-chan is a murderer! RIP, friend-chan. We finally get insight on Shio-chan's mind and her past. There are quite a few chapters on her mom and her, and they were interesting. Mom-chan is too much of a precious child who didn't deserve what happened to her.
Sato and Shio finally get into a fight and talk it out (if it really counted), kind of developing, I suppose. How our protagonists met is finally revealed, and it was really really nice.
And we also get to see more into Sato too, like her relationship with her aunt and a realization on how she defines love.

God that sucks... It hit me harder than expected, the only one who liked Sato genuinely in a not insane way... I'm not sure I still want to read this now ;D

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Apparently this shit got an anime announcement.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Anime for this is going to be either a trainwreck or amazing.

I still wish we could get some yuri anime that portrays functional relationships, but this could be super fun!

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Apparently this shit got an anime announcement.

Holy fuck it's too early for April fools, plz no

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

We're getting an anime! I wonder if that poll influenced it after all.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

We're getting an anime! I wonder if that poll influenced it after all.

If they're announcing it now, then they've probably been planning it for half a year or more.

Also, I haven't been able to find any official announcement, just a bunch of blog posts and such. Volume 7 comes out on the 22nd, so maybe they'll announce it then. I'll be somewhat skeptical until it's officially confirmed.

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

The manga is going to get an anime adaption!
Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1015873/happy-sugar-life-anticipation

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There's a web domain with a teaser background
http://happysugarlife.tv

To reply you must either login or sign up.