Forum › She, Her Camera and Her Seasons discussion

joined Jun 3, 2014

So apparently there's 5 volumes of this

(ಠ_ಥ)

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 8:50AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Pretty painful... emotionally and physically...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This manga has been over for years. And the ending is fcking lame. Not het, but not really yuri either.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Liking it.
I think people are giving away the ending in the other comments. Not sure. I stop reading sentences when i get the feeling it might be a spoiler.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Oh my god what is it with february and all of this HEARTACHE

Thank God I'm not the only one who's feeling this

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

thanks for the spoilers lmao. dropped.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The ending is pretty unsatisfying. I'd say it was a waste of time overall.

how come? Het ending?

Akari (the main character) comes to terms with her feelings for Yuki and breaks up with the dude (she had been dating him for 3/4 of the manga and almost had sex with him and all). Then Yuki tries to fuck the dude but he rejects her (because he thought of Akari when he was about to put it in). Then Akari finds Yuki and comforts her with sex (Yuki thinks about the dude while they're doing it though).

After that, Yuki finally gets over the guy and becomes friends with Akari again. Akari's feelings for Yuki are still unrequited though. After graduation Yuki travels to England. Finally, Akari and Yuki meet again 7 years later. And that's it. It's not like they end up together. Actually, before Yuki went to England Akari's feelings were unrequited and the manga doesn't give you any reason to believe this would ever change.

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 12:48AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

how come? Het ending?

Akari (the main character) comes to terms with her feelings for Yuki and breaks up with the dude (she had been dating him for 3/4 of the manga and almost had sex with him and all). Then Yuki tries to fuck the dude but he rejects her (because he thought of Akari when he was about to put it in). Then Akari finds Yuki and comforts her with sex (Yuki thinks about the dude while they're doing it though).

After that, Yuki finally gets over the guy and becomes friends with Akari again. Akari's feelings for Yuki are still unrequited though. After graduation Yuki travels to England. Finally, Akari and Yuki meet again 7 years later. And that's it. It's not like they end up together. Actually, before Yuki went to England Akari's feelings were unrequited and the manga doesn't give you any reason to believe this would ever change.

Wait, why the heck would Akari even date the dude? Didn't she see him as her love rival?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

how come? Het ending?

Wait, why the heck would Akari even date the dude? Didn't she see him as her love rival?

Well, Yuki just broke her heart in chapter 8 and the guy will show up next chapter to comfort her. After that they get closer. Yuki notices this and asks them to pretend they're dating so she can take pictures (for her admission to an art college or something like that) but soon after they start dating for real and Yuki gets really butthurt.

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 1:50AM

joined Nov 12, 2017

Fuck that guy

joined Nov 12, 2017

Dont read the rest of the manga, its terrible (mostly because of the guy)

joined Sep 11, 2014

how come? Het ending?

Well, Yuki just broke her heart in chapter 8 and the guy will show up next chapter to comfort her. After that they get closer. Yuki notices this and asks them to pretend they're dating so she can take pictures (for her admission to an art college or something like that) but soon after they start dating for real and Yuki gets really butthurt.

Oh wow, that's just really dumb. Well, one can chalk it up as teenagers being teenagers but still, that's a really dumb move. Making your friend whom you noticed might have feelings for you dating a guy you like is just a one way ticket to Miseryville.

Thanks for the spoilers, you saved one life from hurting themselves emotionally.

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 3:59AM

A%20hentai
joined Feb 16, 2016

Chapter 8: That's REALLY rough, buddy.

I am so not reading spoilers. but I'm guessing, from the dissatisfied feeling, no glorious OT3 end. And no Yuki x Akari end either.

I regret coming here.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

OMG It's back!! I've waited soooo long cries ∟( ` ∇ ´∟)

last edited at Mar 1, 2018 5:37AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But anyway, at least the girls have sex. And they film it

It's not like Yuki had an obligation to have feelings for Akari. But then, she's portrayed as being unsensitive and selfish

joined Mar 1, 2018

THIS MANGA IS REALLY GREAT PLS CONTINIUE WRITING IT

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Just notify me when the girls have sex and I'll pretend the rest of this manga doesn't exist.

joined Jan 16, 2016

THE HAND AAAHHHHHHHHHH

joined Mar 5, 2016

THE HAND AAAHHHHHHHHHH

yeah i know. it's so brutal. i'm happy to see this translated again.

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Anyone with hopes for this series, it's trash. The rest is up to you

joined Sep 1, 2017

I would like to say Thank you to the people who are “spoiling” the ending for me because this whole “letting go of her hand” situation killed me. I am a huge Yuri fan but I don’t think this is yuri, if anything it’s probably a sub and not the main part of it. Again.. Thank you for saving me spoilers

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

fffffffffffffffff -

This is a manga that I really enjoy, despite the inevitable heartache I know I'll have (I havent read the spoiler bar text that people have been commenting with, but i have an idea of how it will pan out), mostly cause I can really relate to poor Akari and figuring out her first love and (wishing) that her first love feels the same

Right from the start we know Yuki already has a thing for Rin - the only thing that makes this different from the usual yuri love triangle is that Yuki doesn't ditch him to realise her "true feelings" for Akari, because well, Yuki is straight. This manga isn't a love story but Akari's coming of age story where she realises she likes girls, except shit she fell for a straight one who has only ever seen her as a friend

Yuki has clearly been oblivious to everything because its not like she has any of her own friends so its not like she can see how eager Akari is. I think she only put two and two together after the picturebooth edit and how desperately Akari took photos of her.

I actually think this is a more realistic spin on things, the subtle jabs from "friends" at school is on the money, the jealousy is done well, plus the confusion over whether that straight girl you fell for might actually like you too (bath scene omg poor akari)

I think this series doesn't deserve as much backlash as its getting, a yuri end with these two would be nice but it would be unrealistic after everything we've seen from Yuki so far.

Also Rin's a decent guy, yes, thank god he's written well.

Even though I love this manga, it still hurts me. That letting go of the hand moment fuck

joined Apr 2, 2018

Can anyone please link me to the raws? It would be greatly appreciated!!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Three months later and that poor girl is still crying

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Left on read from chapter 7 for three years, yuri goddess, please to let it be three more
If so, can someone link to the completed series? "That'd be bliss"

To reply you must either login or sign up.