Forum › CLiP discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Yay! more luka x miku! my heart is pleased

Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

Wow. Diggin' Miku's outfit~

I also really like Luka's quote, "If whatever between us is real, do you really need to reassure yourself with other people's acknowledgment?"

First thing I think about is the "let's announce our relationship on FB phenomena." XD

Luka's cool, yet flustered (SUCH a major tsundere~) demeanor is a nice contrast to Miku's energetic, eager side.

joined May 14, 2013

I love Hijiki.
It was cute, sweet, funny.
And there was even a tsundere Luka.
I would call this perfection.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Hijiki!!!!! :D
Love this xD

600full-kannazuki-no-miko-poster
joined Apr 14, 2014

Awesome! Another Vocaloid doujin! And not only that, we get Luka X Miku pairing, which i really love! And I agree: Miku should have this personality. She looks like a childish one to me. Just one question, though: who came up with this pairing and why is it so popular?

last edited at Apr 21, 2014 12:43PM

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

Nice~ it's sweet. love this art style too.

1901857_10202427910692175_1603443222_n
joined Oct 28, 2013

cute one~~~~~~~

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I want to see that pv ! <3

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

tsundere + sleepy Luka is a joy to my heart, love love love Luka x Miku and I need more for my heart (‘∀’●)♡

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Awesome! Another Vocaloid doujin! And not only that, we get Luka X Miku pairing, which i really love! And I agree: Miku should have this personality. She looks like a childish one to me. Just one question, though: who came up with this pairing and why is it so popular?

The song: Magnet

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

The sad new is, the artist stopped. Haven't seen any new Vocaloid doujinshi from him for a while.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

i really like this ver. of Luka x Miku too; something refresh.. but my real character image of them would always be more like from Sekihara's work!! (。*´ヮ´*)b

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Ah, so this one got En-scanlated, huh? Another time to refresh my archive.
But still I'm more curious about the somehow missing P31-32. Are they just blank pages or afterwords? I'd just have them done if I were doing the scanlation.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Oh, Miku managed to break Luka's tsun act at the very end. Good job!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I really, really liked this one. After I found out it was drawn by the same mangaka as the one who did Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs, a huge light bulb lit up. The dynamic that Luka and Miku had in here really resembled Riko and Haru's relationship. Not a bad thing since I am a sucker for the hyper, mischievous type X tsundere. Luka also looks similar to Haru here too haha.

I like others who have stated, also prefer Miku's personality here over the more common bubbly, innocent one. It's still good, but this is better :3

joined Apr 14, 2014

Ok, but why else would it make them so popular? I mean, in my opinion, these two are my favorite characters and I love them as a pairing. Plus, it makes me like Miku more now that they've paired her with Luka, my first favorite. But can you be a little more specific?

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 12:38PM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Ok, but why else would it make them so popular? I mean, in my opinion, these two are my favorite characters and I love them as a pairing. Plus, it makes me like Miku more now that they've paired her with Luka, my first favorite. But can you be a little more specific?

I guess it's the fact that they "click".
I mean, you see a pairing, and you just think and say, they're perfect for each other..
Like, even right now, we're loving them and stuff. because it's just that.
Maybe that's what made them popular? :3

joined Apr 14, 2014

I mean, you see a pairing, and you just think and say, they're perfect for each other..

Alright. Thank you. Yeah, I think Luka and Miku are perfect for each other, too, as a yuri pairing. But it will be great if we could involve Lily in this. Oh, but then Lily wouldn't be fit for Miku, wouldn't it? In my opinion, they could have a love rivalry in one of the doujins that the creators might make.

last edited at Apr 22, 2014 12:39PM

Avt
joined Mar 5, 2014

vocaloid doujin has been going on for quite some time now. i miss this couple. if u use pixiv u can see some art n doujin of luka and miku. i like to read more from Sekihara, yu777 and hijiki. but i didnt see update in here T-T

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Alright. Thank you. Yeah, I think Luka and Miku are perfect for each other, too, as a yuri pairing. But it will be great if we could involve Lily in this. Oh, but then Lily wouldn't be fit for Miku, wouldn't it? In my opinion, they could have a love rivalry in one of the doujins that the creators might make.

What are you talking about?! Lily is Gumi's!!

joined Apr 29, 2013

Thank you team 11x2 for this cutie pie :)

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Tracking the members' blogs...I think the translator is about to die from stress and whatever going on in their life already...

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

That's what I thought about too, XD
You beat me to it, :3

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

That's what I thought about too, XD
You beat me to it, :3

She can fit in as one of their top supporters~

last edited at Apr 23, 2014 11:38PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hollaaaaa. Those sleepy eyes of Luka. Oh man. Them eyelashes really got to me. Sexy! Haha.

Anyway. This is reaaaal good. Real good for my heart. :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.