Forum › Posts by ChieFSteak

Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

I'm laughing cause people want what?

Heavy make out sessions/hardcore sex/kissing???

Sounds like a bunch of hormonal children.

Personally, this was really well done and relateable. (For some)

Then again...yuri isn't yuri unless they say "I love you" and they kiss/make out right?

eye roll

Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

sighs EVERY single time I go to a non-popular pairing's doujin/fanart/etc, I always have to see some naysayer's nag and cry about how it's not their OTP.

Selfish much? There's enough NozoEli, NicoMaki, etc out there.

Just let UmiEli fans enjoy this in peace!

ChieFSteak
NicoMakix discussion 23 Apr 12:04
Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

I'm a bit curious to why Maki was wearing that dress. :P

ChieFSteak
CLiP discussion 21 Apr 11:29
Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

Wow. Diggin' Miku's outfit~

I also really like Luka's quote, "If whatever between us is real, do you really need to reassure yourself with other people's acknowledgment?"

First thing I think about is the "let's announce our relationship on FB phenomena." XD

Luka's cool, yet flustered (SUCH a major tsundere~) demeanor is a nice contrast to Miku's energetic, eager side.

ChieFSteak
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 12:50
Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

Yes, the love triangle is one of the most cliche plot devices ever but it did NOT prevent me from spazzing at my computer and yelling out, "OOOOHHHH!!!" like Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show.

I have to appreciate how honest the new character Matsuri is. I just can't handle the emotional fuckery Yuzu goes through because of Mei. (I can relate too much with Yuzu since I've had more than one account of girls pulling that type of shit with me)

Yeayeayea, Yuzu loves Mei but is it really worth all this anguish? But It's too much of a bittersweet feeling that I know too well. It's painful hearing words of rejection but you can't help but love the time you spend with the person you love.

Ugu. I'm done OTL

last edited at Apr 9, 2014 12:50PM

ChieFSteak
Icon%20of%20gays
joined Dec 9, 2013

I already have issues with remembering people's name and long manga titles but this takes the cake. I'll probably forget the acronym while I'm at it.

With Shino's quick "change of heart", I'd definitely be wary for a girl to move to me THAT quickly...