Forum › A Neighbor's Here To Borrow My Bath discussion

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Just let her use the bath and call the police.....

for three way orgy.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This isn't even yuri. This woman is just a selfish asshole who uses her neighbor's bath month after month and also steals her clothes while she's there.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This was... really weird and kind of gross. I hope that it gets a continueation only because it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

man, these stories keep getting wilder and wilder

Tumblr_myy2vuxbeb1qkbctro1_400
joined Jan 30, 2013

GOD DAMMIT KOTANI SAN XDD

joined Nov 26, 2017

I won't let anyone use my bathroom stuff.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Mochi! Where do you keep getting these ideas!? You are a freaking genius!!

joined May 24, 2015

I think the main reason it's leaving a bad taste is the fact that it peters out without any significant payoff. Usually Mochi's genius ends the little weird argument with something that would make one of them react comically (perhaps Kotani saying "if you really wanna check if these are your underwear, take a bath with me" or something along those lines)
Without that it's just a sicko pervert and a girl that's annoyed at said pervert
I'm gonna have to reread More than Friends? to cleanse my pallette...

last edited at Jan 31, 2018 10:29PM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

You damn thief XD

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This was... really weird and kind of gross. I hope that it gets a continueation only because it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Really? There was a comedy tag for a purpose

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Guess Mochi's got a thing for unapologetic criminals now.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Guess Mochi's got a thing for unapologetic criminals now.

Yeaah.. I kinda want to get past that :| It's getting a little... Boring?

Still going to read it tho <_< >_>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mochi's taking her stuff weird places these days. I'm not really getting a handle on where she wants to take a lot of it.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I have a bit of a hard time laughing at someone who abuses another persons hospitality to rob them of their clothes. I don’t think that because they’re both girls it makes it okay. But that’s a personal opinion.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm with you... But somehow, people can't help but look at it seriously. It's a bit sad for me...

last edited at Feb 1, 2018 11:42PM

Img-thing
joined Sep 5, 2015

THIEF!!!

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

It was cute, but reading the above comments I understand why people wouldn't like it. A continuation would make it a lot better if it was done correctly.

I do honestly like this better than almost everything else Mochi does, though...the weirdo stuff doesn't sit too well with me, and this just feels more like a real, funny conversation than Mochi's other stuff.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

This is comedy? Where is the funny?

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

^ Same sis smh.

What's with Mochi drawing annoying perverts nowadays? Like somebody said, this is not even yuri. Just the antics of some pervert.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think she's stealing as a thief would and I don't think her own bath is broken, that's all just an excuse to get closer, she's pretty much a pervert so I don't think is a big deal this time, I mean, she got caught already! there was no real harm done so I thought it was funny... Of course after what Mochi did in the Inn we became more defensive but eh not this time, not me.
Of course a sequel would help!

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Im speechless

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

I'm detecting basically no yuri here. It's possible that Kotani-san isn't so much a pervert as she is a shameless mooch who prefers to thieve her neighbor's undergarments (as well as her bath) rather than get her own.

Actually, in that context, I think its funnier.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Mochi's taking her stuff weird places these days. I'm not really getting a handle on where she wants to take a lot of it.

these days? this is the ussual content

joined Jan 12, 2018

How this even yuri or comedy?
I don't see Okuma-san has anything for Kotani-san who just a plain pervert and lying with almost poker face. No reaction, no blushing, she didn't even trying to make a joke about it, nothing. And reader should believe in her deep feelings or something? Sorry, but this just disgusting and creepy.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

This is comedy? Where is the funny?

The blatant lies, the absurdity of MC excuses just to either steal panties or to interact with her neighbour, or how the MC immediately confesses her crime and probably would do anything when the neigbour threatens her to not let her use the bath anymore, but switch right back at denying it when the neighbour calls her out for confessing. It doesn't makes sense, it's absurd, it's funny.

Of course, if you look at it seriously/realistically, it's just a perverted pathological liar who happens to exploit and deceive a kind neighbour, but that's not very funny... It's fiction, it's not really happening, no one is in danger, no one is exploited, so why not look at it as a comedic story about a clumsy pervert who can't get her feelings across, like it was intended to be?

I guess that kind of humour might not work with everybody.

How this even yuri [...]?

Of whom would you steal panties? Or would do anything else a bit perverted characters do in Japanese stories with panties? She is attracted to her neighbour, which happens to be a female, so...

last edited at Feb 1, 2018 8:50AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.