Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

"dont misunderstand, I just wanted to hear her pee"

I feel like in the mochiiverse, renting a private bathroom together would be up there as one of the most romantic gestures possible

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Ummm threesome?

I can't imagine Mochi drawing a threesome. May be Molester-san and her sister have a normal, healthy relationship, like sisters are supposed to have? Just MAY BE?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Ummm threesome?

I can't imagine Mochi drawing a threesome. May be Molester-san and her sister have a normal, healthy relationship, like sisters are supposed to have? Just MAY BE?

Well, the two sets of twins from Twin Sisters do appear to have a normal relationship with the OTHER set of twin sisters; each girl appears to only have incestuous feelings for HER own twin, not for her two non-twin sisters.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

the police going to capture the entire family for incest!

What if the police girl have a sister?

Hana is again the MVP! She's working hard to make sure that the yuri flows. (And to catch Kuki, that's it, which is related).
Loved to see the Mother and Aunt together again.
And Yoh and Miki. Yoh reations were gold. I absolutely adore the way Mochi makes expressions!!

PS: 'I just wanted to head the sound'
Awesome!! Afueee!!

last edited at Jan 9, 2018 5:36AM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Where is my mother and Aunt chapter?!?!!? I need it. I need it more than Kukihana. I need it more than Mikiyoh. I need it more than oxygen.

holds breath

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Yoh x Miki, Mother x Aunt hands down best pairings in this series! But dang, I don't want my dark-haired girl to end up with the molester or her little sister. She deserves better, imo

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm surprised no one has theorized that the molester didn't go to jail because she molested the cop who arrested her and the cop liked it.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I'm surprised no one has theorized that the molester didn't go to jail because she molested the cop who arrested her and the cop liked it.

Maybe the "cop" is actually her girlfriend and they're into that kinky roleplay.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

rincewind posted:

Maybe the "cop" is actually her girlfriend and they're into that kinky roleplay.

Didn't someone actually theorize that when the chapter was first released?

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

FUCK ME KUKI IS SIX FEET TALL

LITERALLY FUCK ME KUKI

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hana is again the MVP! She's working hard to make sure that the yuri flows. (And to catch Kuki, that's it, which is related).

In more ways than one, ho ho!

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Oh you.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Omfg Hana hahah

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Alice Cheshire posted:

rincewind posted:

If that theory holds, we're gonna get a Love Triangle where Molester-san and her "cop" girlfriend are together, but little sister likes big sister Molester-san, but can't have her, so little sister ends up actually heartbroken, nice other girl consoles her, and they come a pairing.

last edited at Jan 9, 2018 11:35AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Alice Cheshire posted:

rincewind posted:

If that theory holds, we're gonna get a Love Triangle where Molester-san and her "cop" girlfriend are together, but little sister likes big sister Molester-san, but can't have her, so little sister ends up actually heartbroken, nice other girl consoles her, and they come a pairing.

... I'm fine with that!

Oh you.

Oh you!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Manager is the fucking best girl ever

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Yohyohyohyohyohyohyoh

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Yohyohyohyohyohyohyoh

MinatoMinatoMinatoMinato... Oops. Sorry, wrong manga.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yohyohyohyohyohyohyoh

Yohyohyohyoh
Mikimikimikmikimiki
Mommommommom
Auntauntauntaunt
France! Holanda! Tibet! Kyoto! London! Russia!
ORLEANS!!

PS: Yes, I know, I will see myself out.

joined Jun 23, 2017

ChaozCloud posted:

Reejun posted:

The beetles are kabutomushi. Males of the species are very recognizable. Neither of those are male.

To what extend will Mochi go to avoid males?

It's for the greater good.

Btw, where is your avatar image from, Serenata?

Just my own character... she lifts
I'm still worried about this new character!!! I feel like she's the embodiment of trouble

Awww, no muscle yuri for me then :(

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ChaozCloud posted:

ChaozCloud posted:

Reejun posted:

The beetles are kabutomushi. Males of the species are very recognizable. Neither of those are male.

To what extend will Mochi go to avoid males?

It's for the greater good.

Btw, where is your avatar image from, Serenata?

Just my own character... she lifts
I'm still worried about this new character!!! I feel like she's the embodiment of trouble

Awww, no muscle yuri for me then :(

Haha there will be but I wouldn't wait for it any time soon

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Ummm threesome?

Yeah, but I'd feel bad for coolgirl-san

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

If manager is into watersport, I guess it's happy match considering how poor control Actress-san has over her bladder...

joined Jun 12, 2015

That was hilarious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.