Forum › Philosophia discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, that look that was exchanged between the step-mom and Tomo-san was interesting. Also, on page 16 when Tomo accidentally hugged Ai-chan, she said "Huh, my mistake." I think it means that she had wanted to hug someone close to her subconsciously, and to me the most likely person would have been the step-mom since she was surprised Ai-chan was there. This could have all been my speculation, and that I'm reading into it too much.

Wouldn't the most likely person to hug in that situation be her little step-brother, who seems the affectionate type? Maybe my yuri goggles have slipped a bit, but that seems the most natural.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Romance with the stepmother, WHERE? The child is also an enigma

Lesbian affair with your step-mother... man that's quite the forbidden fruit, delicious.

I don't know why the child would be an "enigma" he's just the little brother.

Well, as he can be her little brother, he can be her little son, don´t you think so? who knows? although she said it, there may be many mysteries.

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a scenario of "My dad ran away after dumping this girl and her kid at my house so now I gotta take care of them."

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am most definitely looking forward to more of this series.

joined Apr 7, 2013

After two issues it is already at the top of my list of favorites. :-)

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Wow, the story's really starting to get more interesting with this second chapter.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Wow...usually it's ok if it's dragging out but man! I just want to get thing to hurry up! >_< lol

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I'm calling it - Tomo is actually Mamizou in disguise.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a scenario of "My dad ran away after dumping this girl and her kid at my house so now I gotta take care of them."

I honestly think that's the route they're going to take with this.

joined Sep 4, 2013

Calling it now. It just feels like Amano's style to not waste a foxy lady. That step-mom has most likely been with Tomo, no mark my words - she and Tomo have most definitely done things. (I'd be ok with that.)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Really great development. Thanks YP!

last edited at Apr 13, 2014 5:25PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Calling it now. It just feels like Amano's style to not waste a foxy lady. That step-mom has most likely been with Tomo, no mark my words - she and Tomo have most definitely done things. (I'd be ok with that.)

And the thing we always knew arrived, that affair.

Lol the dad is one chill guy. Picks her cause she's a meek and hot woman, he daughter tells her she's lonely and she might cheat on him. "It's okay, it's something to be expected". Not a single fuck given.

As for our MC's train of thought in the first part, oh boy dem depressive thoughts right there.

joined Nov 30, 2011

So it seems Tomo was well aware of Ai's feelings the whole time. Harsh.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Well, thats some wierd family dynamic in Tomo's life, but I guess because she is still in love with her step-mom is one of the reasons she doesn't let Ai get close to her.

All in all Amano-sensei proves once again why they are easily one of the top Three Yuri Mangaka

joined Sep 9, 2013

I wonder if Tomo is frightened about whether she is like her father and is one of the reasons she keeps Ai at arms length. And you know the whole sleeping with her step mother might have helped as well.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I wonder if Tomo is frightened about whether she is like her father and is one of the reasons she keeps Ai at arms length. And you know the whole sleeping with her step mother might have helped as well.

Yeah, I get the feeling it's more about that than the lingering feelings for the step-mom.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

First time that I actually felt upset about a Yuri story, I just wanted to slap some sense into Ai and Tomo.

joined Nov 11, 2010

This is pretty great (/understatement). The whole books, cigarettes, and coffee thing isn't something I particularly feel I haven't seen before, but this level of development and mature character conflict isn't something we often get in yuri. I've got high expectations for this series now.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Yeah, I get the feeling it's more about that than the lingering feelings for the step-mom.

agreed

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"I don't want you to know me, Ai" Ouuuchh
Ha.... her names sounds like "Love" ... I don't want you to know me, Love

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is pretty great (/understatement). The whole books, cigarettes, and coffee thing isn't something I particularly feel I haven't seen before, but this level of development and mature character conflict isn't something we often get in yuri. I've got high expectations for this series now.

I can agree with Ai being mature, but Tomo's self-centered and coward, I can overlook attitudes like that on things like Citrus because the characters are High School girls and so they have much to learn, but for college students to pull that?

Tomo doesn't deserves to be loved for someone like Ai :/

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Doesn't want her to know you? C'mon Tomo, it's not like you have some kind of fucked up pas-.... Oh....

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

After reading this chapter, I am officially hooked on this series

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... That chapter. Pretty impressive. I don't feel some sort of hate towards it. Must be because of the fact that the mom is young.

joined Oct 11, 2010

It's series' like this that make up for the over abundance of Nanoha.

To reply you must either login or sign up.