Forum › Pumpkin Girl discussion

joined May 24, 2014

and that's what you get for being a whiny bitch

You lucky bitch

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not not really.

And page 2 is so me_irl.jpg >_>

joined May 24, 2014

is there any country where the "trick or treat" is actually a thing? Not counting the USA of course :v

Mexico, and yes it gets along with el dia de los muertos just fine even thought the haters always claim that halloween will ERASE it. Punkass whiny bitches.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Ahahaha! That was pretty good.

Vhedwvd
joined Dec 10, 2017

I felt a strong connection with the punkin girl about Halloween

last edited at Dec 16, 2017 10:23PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Pumpkin is spot on on Halloween, smh, stomaches the next day after binge eating the candy

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 2 should be "exorcised", "religious", "an event"

last edited at Dec 16, 2017 11:41PM

joined Oct 26, 2016

Pretty cute :).

Also, I find it pretty specific that companies choose to only exploit exploiting people on pg. 2.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Hope she got some pumpkin pie in the end.

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

is there any country where the "trick or treat" is actually a thing? Not counting the USA of course :v

Mexico, and yes it gets along with el dia de los muertos just fine even thought the haters always claim that halloween will ERASE it. Punkass whiny bitches.

Hahahaha ¡nada puede borrar o sustituir el Día de Muertos! Pero si he escuchado que hay personas que no quieren festejar Halloween por no ser de México... Ajá claro, como si la Navidad viniera de Oaxaca o algo así pffft :B

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pumpkin_girl#3

That page alone basically covers the whole story, lol. Also good taste. Pumpkin is great.

joined Feb 27, 2017

#Woke

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

woah, what the fuck
This is the exact opposite of that Practice story from the same author. Literally everything about that one was bad and everything about this one is good. (except for the generic "am I kawaii?" art style, that didn't change)
Shout out to Kokirin-san, whoever they are, for thinking up the story.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

The UK, though it doesn't seem super popular over here, at least where I'm living.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Go, Pumpkin! When I taught high school in rural Japan one of my fellow teachers, a woman, told me this exact thing about "White Day." And Valentines. She said if they wanted to adopt the Valentines thing from the West at least they couldn't have made it such an obviously phony commercial scheme. I would fall in love with Pumpkin after that little rant, for sure.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Canada.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013
Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

An antisocial loundmouth girl is cute too.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

This seems relevant:
https://satwcomic.com/halloween-appropriation

Why is an American apologizing for a European holiday spreading to other European countries?

To reply you must either login or sign up.