Forum › Ayakashiko discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

[gap moe intensifies]

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I love how her reputation has gone from "Cool, distant beauty" to "Oh no, she's cute."

7okxlebd
joined Oct 28, 2017

Lol, ao adorable.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuki truly is the gayest of the ghosts. She's gone waaay beyond just subtext, I definitely agree that it should be upgraded to yuri crush.

And yes, it's wonderful that Emi not only realizes what's going on between those two, but is encouraging it. She's definitely the type who enjoys playing wingman.

Do you think Mahoro would've actually understood that it was a romantic moment, even if Emi had explained it? She's pretty oblivious when it comes to love.

Did Kuuko understand that it was a romantic moment, for that matter?

last edited at Dec 15, 2017 9:46PM

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Mahoro was so cute in this latest chapter. No wonder everyone adores her. And she doesn't even realize it

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also to Mahoro's defense, the ending themes to Youkai Watch (which is clearly what Kii's favorite show is a parody of) are catchy as hell.

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

I am in love with this.

I am born in the right era.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Did Kuuko understand that it was a romantic moment, for that matter?

She probably picked it up from Yukime's reaction if nothing else...

[idle speculation] I kind of get the impression that Kuuko already considers them a "mated pair" of sorts, which wouldn't be particularly odd - real red foxes form long-term pair bonds and the two of them have been together at least a few decades. One might invoke chapter 7 as evidence; for all her usual borderline obsession with food (a rather "animal" trait she seems to share with Nene and the goddess twins) she gives Yukime all of her portion without a second thought, like it was the most natural thing to do - very much "pair-bond" behaviour in real animals. Yukime also seems to be mostly safe from her prankster habits...

There also seems to be the implication that Yukime's explicitly romantic take on their relationship is a very recent developement - she probably only recently realised Kuuko is more than a friend and companion to her - and the fox seems rather bewildered by this whole "human courtship" thing. She tends to get uncharacteristically indecisive and uncertain whenever the issue comes up, but shows no signs of finding it at all disagreeable. It's more like they're slowly trying to work through their different baseline expectations regarding relationships and how one "should" act with her mate, and find a comfortable middle ground. [/idle speculation]

'Course I'm probably overthinking the whole thing six ways to Sunday but eh whatevs.( ´ 3 `)

last edited at Dec 18, 2017 6:42PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aw man I wanted the chapter to continue and see what the cute demon was

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want a cool Emi for me tooo

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 2:07AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

So I think it's only said once but that's a little sister?

So I think it's only said once but that's a little sister?

That is why they joked about her being taller.

joined Mar 18, 2016

blissful sigh
This heals my soul

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Seriously I love the scanlator group. Thank you for this update.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Emi pls, that was some choice of words...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Looks like little sister was mentioned way back in chapter 13.

joined Apr 30, 2014

The imp is so cute!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Emi pls, that was some choice of words...

She knows exactly what she is doing

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Thanks! Message relayed to the rest of the group~

And get hype for tomorrow! We're about to make the America-->Australia-->France-->Australia leg of the next chapter.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

not blood related? or.....

joined Mar 18, 2016

I agree, it's not said enough but we are truly grateful for the time and work you guys put into this so the readers may enjoy it. Thank you.

Side note.....Kuuko x Yukime is nice.....Nene x Mahoro is nice. Lil sis is nice....the whole manga is gold

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 10:11AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aaah new chapter was gooooooooood toooo with color cover, thank you!!!!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Thanks! Message relayed to the rest of the group~

And get hype for tomorrow! We're about to make the America-->Australia-->France-->Australia leg of the next chapter.

woo hoo! I join in the general thanks. The little akuma is very cute.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Well that didn't sate my thirsty curiosity bout the akuma at all.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Why can't I have a tiny akuma too ;-;

To reply you must either login or sign up.