Forum › 2D Nonsense After School! discussion

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I am most pleased by this new development, I hope this gets turned into anime at some point.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I was all the chapter thinking that her secret was "it's a trap!". I need to stay away from twitter some time, so full of traps, makes me think all are one...

joined Mar 15, 2015

So, bikini or one piece ?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Poor Ouka is a punching bag.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Is it just me or Ouka seems to always be on the losing side? This favoritism for Aoi is getting pretty stale tbh. It would be much more tolerable if any one of them was into Ouka to even out the scales, but alas it seems like the boyish ones are always the favorites.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

if any one of them was into Ouka

Yumi is into Ouka. Ouka is into Aimi, Aimi is into Aoi and Aoi is into Yumi. It's a closed love polygon. Not sure where Wakana fits here.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

When is Ouka going to have a happy ending.

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Aimi likes Aoi??

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Aimi likes Aoi??

Yes, did you read the first chapter? Also, it's brought up now and again.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Is it just me or Ouka seems to always be on the losing side? This favoritism for Aoi is getting pretty stale tbh. It would be much more tolerable if any one of them was into Ouka to even out the scales, but alas it seems like the boyish ones are always the favorites.

I thought I was the only one having an issue with this.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

When her and Aoi set aside their differences and fall in love.

joined Jul 26, 2016

TBF, between the two club heads Ouka is easily the more over-the-top one and duly tends to dig her own grave a lot...

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

these characters are so one-dimensional and disposable I read this and find I can't actually distinguish them

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

TBF, between the two club heads Ouka is easily the more over-the-top one and duly tends to dig her own grave a lot...

That's definitely true, but I can't help but like her a lot more than Aoi, for whatever reason. Though I'd probably feel differently if I were the one being constantly harassed by her....

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well she's certainly entertaining. And it's not like the others dislike her or anything either.

joined Jun 1, 2016

So much detail on Aoi's ass

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

oh look at that hug!! And Ouka's expressions! do you think Ouka (secretly) likes Aoi?

last edited at Dec 11, 2017 7:38PM

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

oh look at that hug!! And Ouka's expressions! do you think Ouka (secretly) likes Aoi?

Well, considering that our first introduction to them involves Ouka diving to the floor for a panty-shot when the wind rustles Aoi's skirt, there's clearly something there. But I don't think we could safely ascribe any romantic motivations to Ouka.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

This is Sisterism (https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sisterism) minus all the lolicon. Seems great so far. They will go a long time before they realize who they really love.

last edited at Dec 11, 2017 10:42PM

IridescentBisexual
Catradora
joined Nov 23, 2016

damn I was always low-key rooting for Ouka and Aoi so that hug was a blessing lmao

joined Mar 3, 2017

Don't worry, Ouka! We're here for you! Dynasty perverts, unite!!!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

It might be Ouka x Matsumoto if Aoi doesn't wake up.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

if any one of them was into Ouka

Yumi is into Ouka. Ouka is into Aimi, Aimi is into Aoi and Aoi is into Yumi. It's a closed love polygon. Not sure where Wakana fits here.

At the center slowly forming her lesbian harem.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

though you can use ane for just sister in general.

Not really.

If you want to make it clear that just sister is meant you put ane + imouto together and get shimai

That's sisters. You can use it to say that girls are sisters, but you can't use it to say that a girl is a boy's sister.

It's the same In Chinese, jiemei means sisters, not sister. I must not have expressed myself clearly.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I think it is obvious both are tsundere for each other.

To reply you must either login or sign up.