Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Best series.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I second that.

joined Feb 2, 2013

I like those small centaur girls, their relationship is so über cute.

joined Jan 11, 2013

Yes I second that, they are like little sisters >.<

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what appened to prettyanon.wordpress ?
i'd like to continue to read ran and the gray world and angel onayami too

joined Feb 2, 2013

Yes I second that, they are like little sisters >.<

Shino-chan is so kawaii cool in chapter 10.

She is my all-time cute hero.

I want to see more with her.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

what appened to prettyanon.wordpress ?
i'd like to continue to read ran and the gray world and angel onayami too

Their site and some mediafire links were taken down. They suspect it was a move by Kodansha. They're going to find a new place soon, apparently with help from FTH.

Edit: http://prettyanonymo.us/

last edited at Mar 8, 2013 5:47PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Their site and some mediafire links were taken down. They suspect it was a move by Kodansha. They're going to find a new place soon, apparently with help from FTH.

Edit: http://prettyanonymo.us/

thank for the info,
it's a shame, all their projects are great picks

why they don't take down the big readers instead of the translation groups ?

last edited at Mar 9, 2013 4:56AM

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I can't get over how much thought it would take to draw this. "A centaur's house would be like this, and their car like this." I'm kind of just fascinated by the creativity.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What really blows my mind is the sheer amount of worldbuilding involved, as seen in the end pages for the first several chapters (although not so much in later ones, sadly). Thinking about how the evolution worked, the whole six-limbs thing, Antarctican society and biology, the various religions/myths, the little bits of history that are hinted at, etc. It all makes this something special, and far deeper than the slice of life format would suggest.

That, and adorable little centaur children and class rep's sisters.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was a small update.

Nice color pics tho. lol

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I really like yuri and i really like "Centaur's Worries" but somehow i can't put it together xD My fav. pair would be Nozomi x Hime (Btw: I was just lookin' at first chapter to get Nozomis name and there was Centaur wearin' helmet at page 14 and i'm like WTF?! xD)
But i can't imagine centaur with an imp - -'
Damn.. Those cat triplets are soo kawaii! xD

last edited at Mar 30, 2013 8:32PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I love just how serious some chapters are with social and political critics, then the next one is a silly story with the main characters.

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Also, surprising there aren't already a dozen hentai doujinshi of this out there ... not that I was looking.

Am I allowed to ask the link to any of them?

joined Apr 15, 2013

The yuri is strong with this one. Any particular reason it doesn't have the tag?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's not a series centered around yuri. It has yuri, but that isn't the main focus.

@stripeanderson: e(x)hentai is a tricky one. e-hentai has ads so preferably no. exhentai doesn't so that's probably fine to link to. Only 3 weeks late in replying to this one, whoo.

last edited at Apr 29, 2013 3:24AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

I've been thinking about picking this up from time to time. Can anyone give me a good reason too besides this post here which, I have to saw, really piques my interests as I love good world building.

What really blows my mind is the sheer amount of worldbuilding involved, as seen in the end pages for the first several chapters (although not so much in later ones, sadly). Thinking about how the evolution worked, the whole six-limbs thing, Antarctican society and biology, the various religions/myths, the little bits of history that are hinted at, etc. It all makes this something special, and far deeper than the slice of life format would suggest.

That, and adorable little centaur children and class rep's sisters.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Just read it because it's great? I dunno, a series of this calibre shouldn't need much more convincing.

If I were to make a comparison, I'd say that this series really resembles Franken Fran by Kigitsu Katsuhisa in its level of creativity. It is clearly the work of an intelligent, ambitious author making free creative use of their knowledge. The breadth and width of the topics the artist covers really shows a creativity which is unrestrained by conventional understandings of 'moe' or commercial pressures. And the depth of Murayama's treatment of a lot of them really makes it a worthwhile read. I would readily recommend this series to anybody remotely interested in manga even on a general level.

Beyond that, though the series will be in easily comfortable territory for yuri fans as girl-girl pairs, whether explicit or implicit (i.e. subtexty), are pretty much the only pairings notably highlighted, and furthermore will provide awesome material for slice of life fans as the children characters Murayama draws are simply adorable. Really, altogether Centaur's Worries is an amazing package and easily one of the best mangas I am following right now. I highly encourage anyone to look into it.

joined Apr 15, 2013

It's not a series centered around yuri. It has yuri, but that isn't the main focus.

Gotcha. I was going to suggest the lesbian sidecouple tag, too, but looks like someone beat me to it. Either way, this is a great series. Is it a monthly or a bimonthly?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's published in Comic Ryu, which appears to be monthly.

joined Jan 30, 2013

I wouldn't trust you in that matter :P
(I think you even said yourself you're not a reliable source.)

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

[citation needed]

joined Jan 30, 2013

Me mixing up things?
Never.
I've been known to be wrong on scheduled stuff 90% of the time anyway \o/

Didn't think I'd actually look for it, did you?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Balanced The neutrality of this article is disputed.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Just sat down to read this, at ch. 7 currently, and I have to say the world building is absolutely amazing. One can really see how well thought out a lot of aspects of the world are and the hints the author drops here and there make it really feel like a a possibility. Very cool. I especially love how the author throws out little hints about society here and there within the dialogue and then follows up at the end of chapters with some information on evolution and how species wear clothes. Very very cool!

To reply you must either login or sign up.