Forum › Citrus discussion

Rin
joined Aug 4, 2017

Some good discussions going on here, although I pretty much agree with everything UranusAndNeptuneAreJ said. I like citrus, I like the characters (especially Matsuri) but the way things are set up now is just a little too out of left field. I mean hell, something like making the teacher fiance guy show up at some point to the cafe Yuzu was working at would have worked, like he lost a potential candidate or he's being set up again with another student and doesn't want to this time. Idk it doesn't make sense, but it could have given us some more details on how all this marriage stuff works before dropping the bomb and leaving us with no evidence to really base theories on.

That said, does anyone else think Mei being targeted yet again is just plain old boring at this point? Would it have killed Saburouta to make Yuzu the target this time and maybe get Mei to kick herself in gear and confess or take charge to get her back/fight the school? Honestly I think this would have worked a lot better to develop Mei's character and get her to be more open with Yuzu about what's going on in her head. Sure it doesn't really make sense since Yuzu is an Aihara by marriage, but damn, if you're gonna throw curve balls might as well go all the way.

Or who knows.... maybe Yuzu IS the target and Mei's hesitation is from seeing Yuzu try so hard for their relationship but she knows Yuzu is already set up with someone... guess we'll have to wait and see.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Eh. I don't think Mei has a fiance, yet. I'll go with one of the previously said theories that her grandfather wants her to meet with men, but she's been putting it off.

Let's focus on something more important:

We need a shorter name for Matsuri and Harumin.

Maybe Harumat. Or Matmin. Or Maharu. Hmmmm

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

lenne18 posted:
It looks pretty. A strange cross between a shoujo style and a BL style.

What "Baka Life" have to do with anything? (sorry, just wanted to use this joke someday)

joined Nov 8, 2017

this is my favorite mangaaa, love it!!

Rin
joined Aug 4, 2017

Let's focus on something more important:

We need a shorter name for Matsuri and Harumin.

Maybe Harumat. Or Matmin. Or Maharu. Hmmmm

How about Matsumin? That sounds kinda cute.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm a little lost on the whole "HaruMatsu". I don't see anything hinting at attraction/romance. If anything, it'd be Harumi having a one-sided love towards Yuzu or something.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I'm a little lost on the whole "HaruMatsu". I don't see anything hinting at attraction/romance.

It comes from the extras mostly, with Matsuri flirting with Harumin and the latter not being indifferent to it, she's not really responding to it but she is reacting anyway. And I think it also has to do with the "I don't like melodramas so I don't care about the main couples and want to see something with less complications and more fluffs" for which Harumatsu looks like a good candidate.

Although with Matsuri's tendency to act like a psycho/sociopath, I'm not sure their couple would be as cute as they'd like to see.

If anything, it'd be Harumi having a one-sided love towards Yuzu or something.

It looked like it in the first chapters and some extras as well, but I'd like to think about it as Harumi being very attached to her best (only) friend? I mean, they're both gyarus but Harumi was/is hiding it and Yuzu in vol5 did a touching speech about their friendship and that they should be able to embrace their true selves. I hope that won't be "tainted" by transforming it in a love story. Also, Harumi will have to deal with her big sister who's a real siscon apparently :3

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

heads up,chapter 19 will be posted soon on Dynasty. Hopefully until next week.before the new chapter.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Chapter 19 has been uploaded now :) waiting for ch20 and we will have all ^^

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Thank you!^
I've read it elsewhere. But it's much better here.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

heads up,chapter 19 will be posted soon on Dynasty. Hopefully until next week.before the new chapter.

You forced me to buy all the volumes, you monsters! (Thank you <3)

I've read it elsewhere. But it's much better here.

Yep, the alternative translations was a bit clumsy even if I was glad I could read it. But there was a lot missing.

last edited at Nov 12, 2017 12:41PM

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ah ah, yes, if we should count all readers that bought some volume after discovering the serie thanks to Chaosteam, that would be a good number. Same for me.

last edited at Nov 12, 2017 12:55PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Thanks for the better quality Chapter 19, Chaosteam!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Oh my glob!!! Hell nah, mei better not marry no one BUT Yuzu!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is going to end by Mei dyeing her hair blond and still being elected as president.

A win win situation.

joined Jul 14, 2016

Finally Chaosteam :D
I'm still thinking of buying the volumes a soon as I can, but for now this is the best ^w^

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The extras are freaking adorable.

And raws for chapter 34 are out already. Is much less dramatic than people was thinking.

joined Feb 23, 2016

“Played” together alot... me gusta... my imagination went through the roof (°▽°)

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

No surprises there. Mei's engagement is still on except it's not to the same person.

Given the context of the Manager's phone call, I think it's him who will be Mei's next fiance.

For some positive things, Harumin's really sexy in this chapter. Wearing that cap really suits her.

joined Dec 26, 2016

I hope they end up together seeing mei stressed out all the time sucks

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, direct communication has to be one of the wildest fucking concepts in Japan, because NOBODY EVER FUCKING TALKS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

A
joined May 24, 2013

Mmm, that's some good angst right there

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

You know Mei, you can always say No....ahh never mind, submissive Japanese females in manga! Do not dare to speak up!

joined May 11, 2017

OOOOOhhhh Yuzu as much as I adore her annoys me sometimes!! She never lets Mei finish her sentence like ever! Well this chapter definitely redeemed itself in terms of art... However, it is somewhat anticlimactic. I wonder is she going to meet her new potential fiance in her school uniform? I'm assuming that where she's headed after her grandpa summoned her.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

goddess

More like what a moron that seems incapable of communicating like a normal human being.

To reply you must either login or sign up.