Forum › Happy End discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Hmmm... I don't know if it deserves the "bad end" tag. Maybe "bittersweet end" ? Natsuki marries that boy, but the sisters are still really close and Ume doesn't intend to actually give up her sister. And Natsuki still loves her sister to bits. In the final pic, the boy is the third wheel. So my head-canon tells me that when Natsuki has what she wants (a kid?), the boy is tossed away and the sisters live happily ever after in yuri paradise :3

My head cannon is more yuri than yours.

Even if I am still convinced mine is what's actually canon. The het just doesn't compute.

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well I've definitely read worse, though the ending was still a bit of a punch in the face. Although maybe Sakaki was just the best man? And it's just a mock up wedding between Ume and Natsuki? That's my head-cannon anyway.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Just saying, the tag bad end should be more in other oneshoot/mangas
to not stay in only one work

joined Jun 12, 2015

Happy End my ass. Into the trash it goes.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I don't get it really the ending... Please somebody explain to me, what was the ending supposed to mean... Though in my thought that Sakaki-kun and Natsuki got married... hahaha... I do like more the age gap story... Incest... Maybe it was just an misunderstood feeling and it was never been corrected. hahahaha...

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

By the way... I think the title is ironical.... I think that there is more a better title that the writer has on his/her mind.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Bad end for Happy End?

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I liked the bad end tag, and I don't see why it can't work as just a quick joke. It references the community's attitude, not the facts. Nothing wrong with one little joke tag.
Plus, it served as a nice warning.

11312472_162061674127978_1949945705_n
joined Oct 28, 2015

it's not a happy end.... the end is horible T-T

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

People. Don't read this. I'm super pissed at that ending.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This reminds me of the very first post:

Interesting. Hope the title isn't going to be false advertising.

Curses, in the end it actually was. I'd suggest the tags Bad End (VN-style) and Not Yuri for chapter 8, and Bait and Switch for the series as a whole, but un(?)fortunately they don't exist.

Yeah a Bait and Switch(http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BaitAndSwitchLesbians) is really a good tag for this shitty bait .

Wow, after reading that "Bait & Switch" article all I can say is FUCK YOU "Rental magica" and FUCK YOU "Cream Lemon".

last edited at Oct 4, 2016 10:09PM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Curses, in the end it actually was. I'd suggest the tags Bad End (VN-style) and Not Yuri for chapter 8, and Bait and Switch for the series as a whole, but un(?)fortunately they don't exist.

Yeah a Bait and Switch(http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BaitAndSwitchLesbians) is really a good tag for this shitty bait .

Wow, after reading that "Bait & Switch" article all I can say is FUCK YOU "Rental magica" and FUCK YOU "Cream Lemon".

Cream Lemon while does have het. But it also have 4 only yuri stories tied to each other without het.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I didn't remember much of this series I read long ago, only that for skme reason I had hated the ending... and I had the GREAT idea of reading it again... F*** IT next time I will believe in my heart's memory that told me not to instead of following mg curiosity.

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

False hope from the title and here I thought "This seems interesting!" Grins Crazily

let's see how many people are gonna rant about the crappy ending (no offence to the author)

last edited at Feb 6, 2017 3:27AM

joined May 24, 2014

Yup, it was

002%20-%20acchi%20kocchi%20-%20tsumiki%20miniwa
joined Mar 20, 2017

It's very emotional here in the comments haha, but I understand -__-

joined Oct 13, 2015

Read this and a similar ending manga on the same day. Fuck today, i'm going to bed.

joined Apr 27, 2017

So happy that I want to hurt someone.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mugino posted:

Just saying, the tag bad end should be more in other oneshoot/mangas
to not stay in only one work

The tag can spoil the ending too much, some works ends in tragedy, sadness or even death... There are others with open endings or cancelled, but this one... Oh geez, no one deserves this, In fact! DELET THIS lol

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

This is a joke!

Sorry for saying this but this time Twilight has a better love story than this.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm quietly holding in my screams atm and it does not feel good. Fuck this ending, I mean I didn't hate Sakaki-kun he was a pretty cool guy...but that ending was shit I came for yuri and was expecting a yuri ending. The teacher-student ending does not count, that was a side couple I want the damn main couple

I wasted my time on this when I could've been reading the book I actually need to read for my book report, dammit.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

= =

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Hey now, Cream Lemon was awesome back in the day! Hell, its still awesome today! If you want (sort of) fluffy Yuri, Escalation & Escalation 3: Angel's Epilogue are good examples. Heck, even Escalation: Die Lieb (and I really think its set several years after Angel's Epilogue when Rie and Midori are basically "in college" at the Fine Arts Academy due to the up-aging of the characters...even if they're still wearing the same Catholic school girl outfits as in 1-3).

So...yea, maybe gonna skip this particular story since it seems to have invoked a good deal of rage. And this is why, as I got older, I decided that MAYBE Polyarmory makes a hell of a lot more sense than straight up Monogamy at times...

last edited at Nov 3, 2017 12:52PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

How the hell do you function in society? Do you resent each other after a while for how hard it is? What uncomfortable questions get asked when people talk about you living together in your mid twenties? Is there guilt in sex, or a guilt over a lack of guilt?
Fuck this, I'm writing THAT story instead of dwelling on this shit.

I wonder if he actually wrote something.

Ah yes, this brings me back.

To reply you must either login or sign up.