Forum › Petit Galette case.3: The challenge of Onee-loli discussion

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

TAM!! HOW COULD YOU!?!? BUT I CAN APPRECIATE YOUR PURENESS

joined Jul 18, 2015

too pure >.<

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

A teacher said that the gender of the person you love doesn't matter?
Suspension of disbelief = broken

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

„I have a pure heart“, hmm someone should remind her of her title „unripe fruit“ =P

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

The Loli story so BIG it couldnt fit in the Parfait Loli Anthology. Only here - at Galette!

Well, actually this is from a paper they gave free so xD it's pretty small for that
huehuehue
huehuehue

But I like thigs like this, so bad they only sell the third by amazon :( (the previous could be bought in their site)

„I have a pure heart“, hmm someone should remind her of her title „unripe fruit“ =P

Older high school girls are not comparable with primary schoolers. The one on Unripe Fruit was in college in less than 2 years.

joined Oct 13, 2015

A teacher said that the gender of the person you love doesn't matter?
Suspension of disbelief = broken

Ahem, I'm a teacher.

The kids actually tend to reinforce the idea that being gay is bad far more than any teacher or adult i have met. Or atleast say it more openly. They have little tact.

Though i'm really glad the story ended right there. As adorable as it was.

joined Jun 12, 2012

I'm Chris Hansen

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Cute story, although I wish it was bit longer.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I need the 10-years skip to happen now.
I need more.

Since she has her period I'll guess she is in her last year of primary school, so she is 12 - some prefectures have age of consent effectively at 16 (tho not in tokyo) so it could be as little as 4 year wait if she wants to keep it legal.

And apparently it would be legal at 13, but only in a sincere romantic relationship - which it says more or less means parental consent is required - so tho I can't see that happening with a female teacher lol, it COULD be possibly legal within a year. The longest she could have to wait would be 6 yr.

Very cute story tho :)

last edited at Sep 6, 2018 11:43AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Bless you Tamamusi, I support your pureness

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

i am impressed that they managed to make it feel wholesome and not lewd.

Fdsfdfsfsdfgwwefdsz426445-min-min
joined Aug 2, 2019

I'm guessing she's implying that she will wait for the loli to become legal first, then she will get her pregnant.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Afterall, it's disgusting. the heart is not pure to have drawn all those panels anyway. It's revolting. Anyways, I'm glad Tamori stopped at that. I hope it doesn't happen again since I'm a big fan of other works.

To reply you must either login or sign up.