Forum › Strawberry Fields Once Again discussion

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Well, If the time travel story come out to be true, the butterfly effects would bring us to extintion.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

hopefully Pure is not her half or step sister, right, RIIGHHHTT?

That would make her way younger, also she would know what was up with Akira's father.

Ihave this intense deja vu' thanks to this chapter (._.)

now, I have a feeling that this Strawberry Fields Once Again, might goes the same way with the series that I've read before.. dang it! whats the title again > o<

can anyone tell me about, the certain series that somehow similiar to this? Ijust couldn't remember the title •︹•;

you know, a girl who is in secretly helping out her half step sister in disguise as a maid... (if my memory serves me right) and of course this her half step sister didn't know about the fact that this maid is her half sister.
and umm, long story short she finally knows about the secret, she got angry and kick her out from the mansion that they're living together. or, maybe she's herself might be the ones who leave.. the mansion? Idont really remember... well, Ibelieve thats how the story goes somehow.
plz anyone? deja vu' is killing me, save me from this suffering(._.)

joined Mar 21, 2016

That would make her way younger, also she would know what was up with Akira's father.

have u considered the possibility, Akira as the legitimate child ones here? who knows.. right?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

have u considered the possibility, Akira as the legitimate child ones here? who knows.. right?

I don't know what you mean by that, but it's clear that the other child was born while Akira was in middle school.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

you know, a girl who is in secretly helping out her half step sister in disguise as a maid... (if my memory serves me right) and of course this her half step sister didn't know about the fact that this maid is her half sister.
and umm, long story short she finally knows about the secret, she got angry and kick her out from the mansion that they're living together. or, maybe she's herself might be the ones who leave.. the mansion? Idont really remember... well, Ibelieve thats how the story goes somehow.

This one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_and_eru

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

I think the theory that she isn't from the future is starting to hold more weight.

joined Mar 21, 2016

This one?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_and_eru

hoo, thats the one!
thank u so much ^ω^

joined Mar 21, 2016

I don't know what you mean by that, but it's clear that the other child was born while Akira was in middle school.

really?
I might have missed it then

joined Feb 23, 2016

I want it to goo well!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/strawberry_fields_once_again_ch04#7
Invite her maybe you get a chance haha.
I liked this story ^^ i hope they end up together.

joined Aug 19, 2012

with time travel anything is possible. Could even explain why she travel through time in the first place due to large age gap.

last edited at Oct 15, 2017 9:13AM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Well, we now have a better explanation for why Akira is so emotionally distant and cold. This kind of mc appears in a lot of stories recently, (Kobayashi chi maid Dragon...etc), there is usually something painful or dramatic that makes the mc unemotional and leads to a solitary lifestyle. I wonder if this is due to cultural influences or just a author's choice?
But whatever the case, it's interesting to see the struggle to open up a lonely heart and let the healing to begin.
And food always seems to be a good start!

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

"If I can become a civil servant with a stable life and otome games, I guess I'll be happy."

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

That line resonates with me a lot.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

I've got a bad feeling about this. The "time-traveler" girl is so shady.

last edited at Oct 15, 2017 2:03PM

20180801_183554
joined Oct 7, 2017

I wonder what the last panel of chapter 4 means.

"Even if we don't end up together"

Does the stalker know something that we don't?!

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

"That's yandere territory you're stepping into there."
-- made me laugh hard.

So the sister (?) Ruri seems to be a Yuri fan. Looking at that one poster on the left of their wall.

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 6:31PM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"Who is this Guy calling Akira "Sis"?"

Oh, gee, I dunno... Maybe her brother? For what I could see, her very, very, VERY otaku brother?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

But are they really related? Are they part of a shadowy organisation dwelling into time travel? Does the blonde girl really come from the future?!

ARE NOT YOU ENTERTAINED?!

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 8:40PM

joined Mar 3, 2017

Fluffy fluffy~ <3

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

I am entertained. I am. To a point that I won't comment about the story since it is ongoing. :)

But I will help myself on the discussion of time travel. From of all the theories about time and space, one scientific concept I will hold as suiting to my mindset, No two units of matter occupies the same space at the same time. That means if my future me meets my present me, either of the two or both will not disappear. Irregardless of either it is from the past or future, my immanent substance will no longer be the same if we consider time to exist. Since, the "me" will go through the process of change, noticeable or not. An anecdote to further illustrate:
Student: Why do I need to stop in order to think my reason to exist?
Master: What is the color of the leaves of the tree that you see?
Student: Brown.
(Time flies)
Master: What is the color of the leaves of the tree that you see?
Student: Green.
Master: Pity. We didn't see it changing.

But I guess the manga Qualia The Purple illustrated it better through the call on Gaku's hand, a metaphor on Gaku's memory of a painful experience. The call is not from Gaku's in a parallel universe or multi-verse or another dimension. It is from the inner voice within Gaku brought about by experience. We call this "prayer" in Christianity, "meditation" in Buddhism or Shintoism and the likes. This in point an allusion to decision-making or making a choice. Hence, the concept of parrallel universe is within the sanctuary of our brain, the obvious desire to right a wrong, fulfill a dream - things or events in the realm of regret. But does this mean that we are creating an alternate reality to every choice that we make if we go back in time or even make a different choice? For me, no. I guess the author of Strawberry made this clear. Future Pure is prepared and knew the consequence of going back in time. That is why she quipped that marriage must be on Akira's future plan or Pure thought that the change in Akira will mean also that Pure might lose her.

Edit: Eliminating the theory on parallel universe or alternate reality, for me, the concept of expanding universe, fated souls, energy, quantum physics hold space in time and are connected to one another....

last edited at Dec 4, 2017 9:34AM

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

A more important question is:
Why did they censor the hoodie?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

A more important question is:
Why did they censor the hoodie?

Too lewd

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

why am i having this extremely strong sense of déjà vu?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Midnightgunner posted:

Oh, gee, I dunno... Maybe her brother? For what I could see, her very, very, VERY otaku brother?

Otaku & Hikkikomori.

He reads binary like nothing.

Having a screen covered in 0s and 1s definitely shows he's the real thing.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

Midnightgunner posted:

Otaku & Hikkikomori.

He reads binary like nothing.

Having a screen covered in 0s and 1s definitely shows he's the real thing.

"I don't even see the code. All I see is tsun, yan, kuu ..."

To reply you must either login or sign up.