Forum › Stretch discussion

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

If the author thinks I am going to take my sweet time and actually purchase this manga, well he is wrong, I am not going to move a finger until I see it yurifying itself. Its a great manga don't get me wrong. But I have a yoga instructor already XD why buy a manual...somehow I feel this manga is done as a stretching exercise manual....still real good but I need that extra ingredient yuri kisses <3<3<3<3<3

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

that las page....http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch18#9
drunks action i guess...

Holy crap, when I read that the first time I'd forgotten she was wearing leggings when she went onto the roof! Something might have happened between pages after all.

depends on what that "something" could be. also, we could make the assumption that Ran got hot (refer to: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch13#9) and essentially stripped down to her undies. I guess we'll have to wait until chapter 19 or 20 to find out.

that ass! as expected of higashima show.<3

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wait....she had leggings on....WHERE DID THEY GO (last page)

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Also, what's the social context of referring to someone as "sempai" long after they've both left school? They're not coworkers, so I'm curious.

Once a senpai, always a senpai

Once you go senpai, you never go back...
Give them one more night like that and they will wake up naked, holding each others after a looooong night of stretches.

I... I think I'd like that.
SEMPAI 4 LIFE. thug pose

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

had to scan the panel, but the leggings look like the black blob in front of the beer cans that are next to Ran.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

had to scan the panel, but the leggings look like the black blob in front of the beer cans that are next to Ran.

Looks like Keiko's coat to me, her being the ever Senpai to Ran and as a level-headed girl that she is. She could've put it over to Ran knowing her habit when drunk (which of course for me has some other meaning and behind the back scenes ~stolen kiss? doki doki

joined Jul 9, 2013

Isn't Keiko late for work. I was in the same situation many times this summer...

joined Apr 1, 2014

MEAAAANNNN

joined Apr 1, 2014

Not funny.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

you hurt so much u_u

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

My first reaction was "This is bait"

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Read the comments first, but dammit i wish this was true

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

Damn. You got me..

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

Arrrgh...whyyy ?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ >_<

joined Oct 14, 2013

NOW THAT'S JUST CRUEL

ashleyfarisliza
24a28209b5a80d25180fcd4899b40236-pebjpp
joined Oct 28, 2013

I just laughed at my stupidity. I should've seen this coming.

joined Oct 3, 2013

Never been trolled so hard in my life....

But I was laughing as well XD

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

AGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAGHHHHHH

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

Chapter 19: OMG. THAT WAS MEAN. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT. But, I found that funny. All the excitement for naught.

joined Feb 27, 2014

I may have just died a little. Well played. I'm still laughing.

joined Dec 4, 2013

Hahaha you got me too (¬_¬)

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I've been April fooled everywhere, kinda expected that when I saw so many good tags on this. haha.

joined Apr 20, 2013

When I saw "NSFW" tag, I expected this.

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

Oh man, Yuri tag and stuff... That was so awful.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I should have known better, I really should. The original chapters are only released every two Thursdays our so after all. Even though I knew this, I still fell for it...
Well anyways, the real chapter 19 comes out on the 4th, and with such speedy translations I expect we'll get it within the next week, so that makes up for this.

edit: Scratch that, it comes out the 10th, totally misread the date. Damn.

last edited at Apr 4, 2014 1:44AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.