Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Welp time for me to take a break from this series until this insufferably cliche arc wraps up.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

I thought I was prepared for this but this hurts anyway

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm Mimika slouching against the wall for hours. Except I have an iPad and looking at this chapter. I want to photoshop that in. :|

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGST

ITS BAAAAACK

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

In my opinion, this drama is indeed forced, but not entirely cliche. This drama is to make way to review Yuzumori's past, the reason why she was always alone. Plus, chapter 24 shows us that Mimika is not an idiot, but in the heat of the moment, she chose what she belevied is best for Yuzumori, and when she realized there are better ways too deal with this then it's already too late.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So much angst... the dead empty eyes, the despair....

Everything will be better once they have sex

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

@Chantelune: Try to imagine being Yuzumori, and abruptly the girl you cherished most in the world suddenly tell you:"You have to stay with your friends and we must stop seeing each other", knowing her ( and loving her) for being clumsy and a little stupid trying to be an adult calm and composed and even cold toward you without warning, and practically being the same as the others who abandoned you before ( your parents among others), not only abandoned but betrayed you.
For adding another hit she tells you that your "friends" visited her at home because they were worried for you ( and you know that nobody is worried about you among them).
Are you sure the first thing that will occur to your mind would be explanation words and not "Mimika you're the same, I trusted you and you're saying bullshits and these bullshits are as clear as the sky".
I don't think that the person to blame in this case should be Yuzumori, we are asking to a child to be more adult than a presumed adult, and once again solve the mess done by Mimika.
This is really too much, it's the umpteenth idiotic behavior of Mimika that once again mistake everything and hurtYuzumori in a way that can't even be explained, she deserve to suffer this time, because she decided to believe to the lies of Ririha, and don't even make the pale attempt to ask Yuzumori for an explanation.
This time I'm really upset for the cliched and stupid unnecessary drama, because it's poorly written and lack totally of logic.
Meh, the only thing I can say is that at least this is less idiotic of Cytrus, but just because Cytrus is by far the most idiotic story I've read until now.

Kinda expect a kid to have an outburst along the lines of "but she's not my friend, she even threathened me !" I mean, that other girl specifically threathened Kaede to "steal everything from her", then she suddenly appear in the room of her girlfriend and just after she left, said girlfriend suddenly wants to stop seeing her so she spend more time with her so called friend ? I'd expect a dumb/shy kid to go along with it without saying a thing, but Kaede is supposed to be both smart and mature.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I can't wait for the Happy End ™

joined Sep 26, 2017

While read that Ririha arc... my mind become fuzzy... and my heart aching... I think I wouldn't have nice sleep tonight...

joined Aug 5, 2017

Oh god, why I can't have happy end.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Kinda expect a kid to have an outburst along the lines of "but she's not my friend, she even threathened me !" I mean, that other girl specifically threathened Kaede to "steal everything from her", then she suddenly appear in the room of her girlfriend and just after she left, said girlfriend suddenly wants to stop seeing her so she spend more time with her so called friend ? I'd expect a dumb/shy kid to go along with it without saying a thing, but Kaede is supposed to be both smart and mature.

someone like yuzumori has a low sense of self worth, enough that speaking up or standing up for yourself is too hard for her, at least when it involves someone she cares about.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Yuzomori already told Mimika in an earlier chapter that someone said they would take everything important to her away from her. Couldn't she have just told Mimika that it was Ririha that told her that and that she was bullshitting being friends with her?

the reason is simple, the feeling of betrayal just gets the best of her . which makes yuzumori overlooked all those facts and then gave up on mimika.

well its understandable, yuzumori is a child after all . and also if even her parents love could change, it would be no exception including mimika .

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

So don't suppose anyone knows how long this arc is past what we have?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So don't suppose anyone knows how long this arc is past what we have?

The releases are currently up to date with the RAWs.

Nako
joined Oct 12, 2013

@Chantelune: Try to imagine being Yuzumori, and abruptly the girl you cherished most in the world suddenly tell you:"You have to stay with your friends and we must stop seeing each other", knowing her ( and loving her) for being clumsy and a little stupid trying to be an adult calm and composed and even cold toward you without warning, and practically being the same as the others who abandoned you before ( your parents among others), not only abandoned but betrayed you.
For adding another hit she tells you that your "friends" visited her at home because they were worried for you ( and you know that nobody is worried about you among them).
Are you sure the first thing that will occur to your mind would be explanation words and not "Mimika you're the same, I trusted you and you're saying bullshits and these bullshits are as clear as the sky".
I don't think that the person to blame in this case should be Yuzumori, we are asking to a child to be more adult than a presumed adult, and once again solve the mess done by Mimika.
This is really too much, it's the umpteenth idiotic behavior of Mimika that once again mistake everything and hurtYuzumori in a way that can't even be explained, she deserve to suffer this time, because she decided to believe to the lies of Ririha, and don't even make the pale attempt to ask Yuzumori for an explanation.
This time I'm really upset for the cliched and stupid unnecessary drama, because it's poorly written and lack totally of logic.
Meh, the only thing I can say is that at least this is less idiotic of Cytrus, but just because Cytrus is by far the most idiotic story I've read until now.

And I agree, but we can't always pretend that only Kaede is able to see the right path, while the "adult" Mimika do every time something worst than the previous mess she did.
Even Kaede must have a break point, and I think Mimika hit it, and it was really egoistic of her to do that because in her mind it was the best for her "beloved" Yuzumori san, without asking her anything directly.
It's for this reason that this was a really unnecessary and poorly written drama.
I mean as you correctly wrote they were talking about everything, and suddenly, just because Ririha said those things, Mimika flipped out without the faintest suspect? That's absurd, and illogic, even for the dumb type character as Mimika is portrayed at this point.
I mean you heard your girlfriend said that she don't have friend, suddenly appear someone who say that she's one of her best friend and you believe in her lies and don't ask to your partner if that's true? What kind of love is that? What kind of trust? She hurt Kaede really bad, and the thing is she didn't even understand that, because she was totally absorbed in the Big Systerly type role.
She's thinking that Kaede is having a tantrum, while instead she did something really horrible, and believe she's the only one who's suffering for that.
I don't know how this thing will be solved, but one thing I know for sure, Mimika don't deserve Kaede at all, of course that's my opinion. :)

last edited at Sep 26, 2017 3:09PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Things are taking a pretty interesting turn. I put my faith in Ejima Eri, up until now she has never disappointed once, so I'm pretty confident about how the issues will eventually be solved.

Entoma said :

I hope Ririha gets raped by faceless fat old women.

FTFY

A9fe1102-7f0e-4701-a4a9-e2611d5c44c7
joined Jan 14, 2016

NO THE ANGST

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

SOMEONE KILL THAT HEARTLESS BITCH.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

2014-09-21_222632
joined May 11, 2014

oh f-ck. Mimika really make yuzumori-san sad and lonely i concern about "people feelings change" in the end ch 23 it look like yuzumori-san has a child abondonmented or sth like that in the past and she close her heart, fade away from social and don't have interested about friend or classmate in story lol but i will follow with ejima-san and see how to this artist and mimika deal(make up) with yuzumori-san and finish this series. damn it your useless lesbian lolicon mimika.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Mimika you baka! Why do you have to lie so blatantly, it's like you didn't even trust Yuzumori san.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I hope Ririha gets raped by faceless fat old women.
Wow that's a sentence I never thought I'd have to read.

Kumiko
joined Nov 22, 2013

THIS IS SO SAD I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE

DELET THIS

joined Mar 6, 2015

SCREW YOU RIRIHAAAAAAAAAA

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Damn people can't help but bash Citrus all day long, it's like they can't get enough of it :3

Well, I won't blame people feeling betrayed by the sudden appearing of angst, I like it but it wasn't in the tags. However, even before the sudden appearance of the manipulative psychopath, there were some hints that it wasn't going to be a happy ride all the way. Maybe it could've been best if it came only from inner conflicts and didn't turn to soul-shattering manipulation or something, but I guess I also like angsty stuff

Really liked this, it treated lolicon in some sort of self-aware aspect with funny stuff. And the way Mimika falls/reacts to Yuzu remind me of how.. well Yuzu reacts and falls for Mei in their sweet moments, nice Citrus vibes. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

To reply you must either login or sign up.