Forum › Citrus discussion

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

The Supprising face of Matsuri? What happened? >< OMG I hope that there will not be bad for Mei x Yuzu T.T
I hope not as well... I hope their love is strong enough (it sure is powerful), to not let them get hurt/shaken by something else.

Just my feeling, Mei has something she can't say to Yuzu from the firework chapter till this chapter @.@

Does she? It would be bad.. I think this arc was resolved. It's true we don't know why they said with the senpai, but she was at least willing to encourage both Yuzu and Mei to explore their love.

Why did Mei so scare when Yuzu touch her? @.@
I'm so curious about this. Maybe Mei is not ready for having sex with Yuzu .__.

I think it's more like she is very turned on and maybe is a bit afraid of how much it affects her? It's a funny thing that happened with Mei during the story. At first, she wasn't afraid to kiss Yuzu just like that and harassed her sexually out of sorrow/anger. She tried to sleep with her two times, to feel needed once and to thank her the second time.

So you'd think she shouldn't be too embarrassed. But I think when she has to deal with emotions, suddenly she falls back to being a child. Like when she kissed Yuzu with Anthoniko when Yuzu confessed to her, or how she clings to her during the festival, or when Yuzu talks about her other little sister...

So yeah, maybe you're right, she's afraid but I think it's of how much she loves Yuzu and needs her.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Personally I'd like to see her admit she's in love with Yuzu before they go any further.

It should be pretty obvious since at least the cemetery in vol2! Otherwise, I think that the fact that Mei touches/cherishes her ring a lot and also her discussion with the senpai, already made her realised how much she cares/loves Yuzu; since she says "what you feel is love" before going on on how she felt something similar for somebody else for a long time without realising what it was.

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yes but she never told it to the main person concerned : Yuzu. It need to properly be done before being more intimate.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Yes but she never told it to the main person concerned : Yuzu. It need to properly be done before being more intimate.

She never said the words, but when Yuzu told Mei she loved her and if she felt the same, to kiss her.. Well, the kiss was basically Mei saying "yes, I love you too".

Perhaps you're right, and Mei needs to say the words out loud. However, I wonder how Mei really feels about the whole secrecy around their relationship. I mean, she needs Yuzu so much she doesn't really care about stuffs that could give away their relationship, like how she clings to her during the festival or the fact she finally accept to kiss her once a day.

The way she clenches herself in chapter 31 and the sigh she lets out during chapter 32 are, for me, indications that Mei actually wants more of their relationship. But I have the feeling that she is restraining herself for the Yuzu's sake. It's only Yuzu who wants to hide their relationship, Mei only goes with it to please her or because it seems reasonable. But see, the only instance when Mei refuses to wear the ring on her own is because it's against school rules and, even then, we see her put it back right after Yuzu left before finally asking herself "what am I doing?".

Perhaps she is conflicted between letting her go completely into her love for Yuzu or restraining herself in order to keep their relationship secret... Sorry, I took the rambling a bit too far.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 6:30AM

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

Gosh, how I miss MeiTop

joined Sep 2, 2015

3500 comments ....

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

This manga, every time I read a new chapter I forget that only Matsuri knows that Yuzu and Mei are dating. So it's probable that Shirapon and Himeko are discussing about the relationship of Yuzu and Mei, which Matsuri accidentally heard of.

Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

@ Klice

Reading your comment made me understand more about Mei. In fact I have a little complicated feelings for Mei's thought =.=

I hope Saburo Uta will give us Mei's POV. Maybe Mei bedeviled and harrassed Yuzu for the first time that because she still not fall in love with Yuzu, and now she scares, hesitates,...just because she fell in love with Yuzu >< ( OMG =.= such a confusing girl !)

.__. At the end of chapter 32, I don't know what made Matsuri, who always keeps the shiftiest face, will show the emotion like that =.=

If Shiraho senpai and eyebrows vice president are talking about relationship of Mei and Yuzu, Matsuri will have a cunning laugh, so following their facial expression, surely there will be a more important thing which related to Mei =.=

joined Feb 2, 2016

Mel and yuzu both want each other the same way but there something that doesn't feel right different in Mel when there where bath talking maruta said Mel become more cuter this day when himeko got weird out like something just broken in side herself but what leaves everyone tinkering is what she said about Mel that made matsuri gave look of concern on her face

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

KYYAAAAAAAAHH

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Ohh boy

joined Sep 19, 2017

I wonder why they have to wait to be at a vacation home to be intimate together? I mean... they sleep together on the same bed at home anyways. Otherwise, great chapter.

joined Jun 23, 2017

It's not like they were waiting to be more intimate, I think it's more like they can't control themselves when they start kissing each other and it sort of happened to be during their vacation. I mean, before that there were hickey and literal love bite, I guess maybe the fact that their mother was in the next room made them hold back?

Perhaps it also has to do with their difficulty to deal with their own feelings and the secrecy of their relationship. They struggle with it since vol6, even more so in vol7, and it just happens to explode during this vacation. Maybe it's the thrill of being found out? Or the secrecy of their little makeout session?

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

ch.32 page 34 panel 4
the girls thumb is cut off holding her drink.

this isn't the first time I've noticed errors from this manga.

joined Jun 23, 2017

It's way less funnier than Yuzu's mini hand during volume 4. Anyway, not the first to have mistakes, nor the last!

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

@ Klice

Reading your comment made me understand more about Mei. In fact I have a little complicated feelings for Mei's thought =.=

I hope Saburo Uta will give us Mei's POV. Maybe Mei bedeviled and harrassed Yuzu for the first time that because she still not fall in love with Yuzu, and now she scares, hesitates,...just because she fell in love with Yuzu >< ( OMG =.= such a confusing girl !)

.__. At the end of chapter 32, I don't know what made Matsuri, who always keeps the shiftiest face, will show the emotion like that =.=

If Shiraho senpai and eyebrows vice president are talking about relationship of Mei and Yuzu, Matsuri will have a cunning laugh, so following their facial expression, surely there will be a more important thing which related to Mei =.=

Keep in mind Mel was a broken mess of a person for the first chunk and only thru Yuzu was she able to gain back some humanity. Basically she is slowly turning her emotions back on and will hopefully make peace with her inner demons "in her case abandonment". On a very scary note this is also how yanderes are made ie broken person falls in love and just stays insane while being in love but I don't think she was anywhere near absent minded enough for bloody axe murder.

Capture
joined Dec 21, 2016

Keep in mind Mel was a broken mess of a person for the first chunk and only thru Yuzu was she able to gain back some humanity. Basically she is slowly turning her emotions back on and will hopefully make peace with her inner demons "in her case abandonment". On a very scary note this is also how yanderes are made ie broken person falls in love and just stays insane while being in love but I don't think she was anywhere near absent minded enough for bloody axe murder.

lol Mei is still too gentle to kill someone.
I think you are right to describle Mei's feeling, she used to be injured, so she is quite slowly opening her mind to another person.
Hope that Yuzu will have enough persistence to love and protect Mei who will not control herself if being injured again. =..=

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I'm confused. In the volume 5 - special 2, no one mentioned how Matsuri said, "As if" after she said Harumi only thought of Yuzu as a friend. Is it not that important or something. Or are people just too hung up on HaruMatsu to care?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I'm confused. In the volume 5 - special 2, no one mentioned how Matsuri said, "As if" after she said Harumi only thought of Yuzu as a friend. Is it not that important or something. Or are people just too hung up on HaruMatsu to care?

It's a callback to the volume 3 special.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Or are people just too hung up on HaruMatsu to care?

I'm too hung up on Mei x Yuzu to care! But, the most likely thing is that it was just Matsuri trying to crack Harumin's shield during their first meeting alone, to see what made her react. I don't think there is much more to read into it.

joined Jul 15, 2016

All the cliffhangers aside, Matsuri looks real hot in the last frame XD
Though she always looks hot anyway :3

joined Sep 18, 2015

Where are chapters 19 and 20? Volume 5 ends with 18 und volume 6 starts with 21...

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

Where are chapters 19 and 20? Volume 5 ends with 18 und volume 6 starts with 21...

we're working on them.
hopefully they'll be ready soon enough.

joined Sep 18, 2015

Cool. Time to take a break then. Thanks for all your efforts! :)

joined Jun 23, 2017

Ah yeah, don't have facebook, so if members of Chaosteam come here, thank you a lot!

To reply you must either login or sign up.