Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

patting patting with all of my spirit, lollll xDDDDDDD
Dont be too sad, its expected, Nora xDDDDD

LoLllllll xDDDDDD

Izz

That's why the original translation to chapter 91 makes more sense IMO. It cements team blonde ending.

not really.. It made me feel that there is something terribly wrong!.

What are the official translation of Seju's words, btw?

joined Mar 21, 2017

That was a nice bit of misdirection with the scarf though.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

If it's with Nami, I'll be beyond happy.

I'm seriously going down with this ship, can't help myself and I'm not even sorry ;>

only if Seju's name is Sue and Nammi is a secret Olivia then yes XD

but yeah, SejuXNammi would be the only thing that could make me really snap at the story. I prefer having Seju dead on that

You could tell me I'm childish but if they are the canon ship, I'm gonna stop reading it ever again. I mean it.

Totally ruin Seju. Totally.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Izz

That's why the original translation to chapter 91 makes more sense IMO. It cements team blonde ending.

Thoughts: I loved you so much that I couldn't imagine a world without you. Even though my love hurt you... In the end, I thought you'd want to come back to me. No one called it love, but I believed it was love. That's what I believed back then, when no one recognized my love.
To Sumin: Now, even when you're with me... You'll long for someone else, not for the memories you shared with me. I don't want you to be hurt because of me anymore. Goodbye. I love you.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Yoonie

I wanna share that in here but it is 1/4 of the chapter.. so lemme send it to you on there instead.

You could tell me I'm childish but if they are the canon ship, I'm gonna stop reading it ever again. I mean it.

joined Jun 6, 2016

Waiting for ch 93 seeing TG make open ending seju with nami.... and wdtfs might become an awkward manhwa for you girls. *evil laughter

PS: ch 92, sex scene between taeyeon and taylor swift.... XD

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 12:39PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lol I agree that Nami x Seju is bad. I always strongly disliked Nami. She gives me this asshole cringey vibe.

Last chapter will probably be more with TeamBlonde fluff and maybe some sex scene, and then showing Seju in her house and giving some clues-hints for her future.

Well I'm still holding back as to whether there'll be an actual plot twist at this point, but we still can't know until the very end(although it won't be a Sumin x Seju ending)

But the biggest plot twist in this chapter was that there still are straight women in the wdtfs universe :P

Funny_little_penguin_steam_avatars
joined Aug 18, 2017

I'm so sad. I know I shouldn't be...but...

I still feel like Sumin and Sungji don't have much chemistry together. This end wasn't as satisfying as I hoped. But looking back, now I think I may have been reading too far into things. Maybe this was supposed to be a light love story after all. T_T

After reading the official translation for chapter 91, I guess it's easier to let go but...

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 1:25PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Day two I guess =.=
Here momo I pay my debt...sighhhhhhhhhhhh

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I don't even have the courage to read chapter 92..I might vomit literally reading all these comments..lol I'll just sleep and pretend that chapter 91 was the last chapter which totally broke my soul btw..lol I'm not interested in a world..i mean chapter with no Seju xD I'm just glad I binge on watching Flip Flappers today..gonna sleep now..

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 2:57PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

nora

Just finished reading the english trans, and i felt weird and a crazy thought came in mind when i read the last line, sungji's thought on her first love. But i'm not gonna verbalize my thought. Am gonna wait for the last chapter and the "the end" at the bottom too. I just felt really weird.lol

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Just finished reading the english trans, and i felt weird and a crazy thought came in mind when i read the last line, sungji's thought on her first love. But i'm not gonna verbalize my thought. Am gonna wait for the last chapter and the "the end" at the bottom too. I just felt really weird.lol

you tell me what are you thinking roamsl !! we are the last soldiers standing shaking you violently

Vanbun

PS: ch 92, sex scene between taeyeon and taylor swift.... XD

hahahahahhahahahhaa comment of the month XDDD

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 3:25PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

I don't even have the courage to read chapter 92..I might vomit literally reading all these comments..lol I'll just sleep and pretend that chapter 91 was the last chapter which totally broke my soul btw..lol I'm not interested in a world..i mean chapter with no Seju xD I'm just glad I binge on watching Flip Flappers today..gonna sleep now..

I feel you lol. But it wasn't the courage for me. I was nit interested to read it because i know i wil be more disappointed. Though it's taken me a little late, my mind won.lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

you tell me what are you thinking roamsl !! we are the last soldiers standing shaking you violently

I am too ashamed to say it nora and I might sound too desperate. So let's just leave it at that. I know tou have some thoughts too. But The end is so clear and near. I am too drained reading this chapter honestly. ~sigh~

joined Feb 4, 2017

I am too ashamed to say it nora and I might sound too desperate. So let's just leave it at that. I know tou have some thoughts too. But The end is so clear and near. I am too drained reading this chapter honestly. ~sigh~

I still see so many points in the Manhwa that are not tied yet.
the author said that they will start a side story.. will I see Seju with a super gorgeous lady who hugs her and cares for her ?
even during the night of the assault, no one hugged Seju! Dammit.. she would sit on her knees and lift Sumin's face up to tell her that she loves her and that she is leaving so she doesn't need to hurt anymore.. when Sumin's tears ran over Seju's hand..
Dammit !!

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 2:32AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

I still see so many points in the Manhwa that are not tied yet.
the author said that they will start the will start a side story.. will I see Seju with a super gorgeous lady who hugs her and cares for her ?
even during the night of the assault, no one hugged Seju! Dammit.. she would sit on her knees and lift Sumin's face up to tell her that she loves her and that she is leaving so she doesn't need to hurt anymore.. when Sumin's tears ran over Seju's hand..
Dammit !!

I'd like to see her with a gorgeous woman atleast. That would somehow lessen the pain, i hope.lol i almost didn't want to read it!!!!!

joined Feb 4, 2017

I'd like to see her with a gorgeous woman atleast. That would somehow lessen the pain, i hope.lol i almost didn't want to read it!!!!!

would you like to discuss some stuff on discord with yoonie and I ?

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Day two I guess =.=
Here momo I pay my debt...sighhhhhhhhhhhh

https://youtu.be/N7mdTrYgeCc

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89...

Keep expectations minimal in order to be prepared for anything next chapter.

So I did assume correctly that Sumin would go to Sungji at the wedding, but I did not expect that they would make up again.

As you said, there is still something left between Seju and Sumin. Did we read too much into it? Are you losing faith in Team Gaji?

Will that be just left hanging? Yes, there will be a side story, but that "something" has Sumin tied directly to it.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Jpeg...

Keep expectations minimal in order to be prepared for anything next chapter.

meh.. I am so traumatised to a point I don't want to see Sumin laying hands on Seju anymore !

So I did assume correctly that Sumin would go to Sungji at the wedding, but I did not expect that they would make up again.

you did.. but she wasn't the one calling her Sungji-ah.. how misleading XD

As you said, there is still something left between Seju and Sumin. Did we read too much into it? Are you losing faith in Team Gaji?

there is .. but I find solace in Seju moving on gracefully. It was her choice in the last minute.

Will that be just left hanging? Yes, there will be a side story, but that "something" has Sumin tied directly to it.

I don't know.. I was discussing with yoonie that it will be interesting to see Seju trusting and opening up to someone again.. the key to Seju's heart is loving her.. not just being attracted to her.
Seju knows how sexy she is.. and knows how beautiful she is.. that's not what she needs to see in someone else's eye.. what she really needed was for someone to love her like no other.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 4:14PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

From my first post long ago:
This manhwa has the potential to be one of the most well thought out and well developed love stories in its genre, if not the most. If it does not turn out that way, then we are giving the writer too much credit, unfortunately.

There is still one more chapter to go, so I'll hold back on judgment.

you did.. but she wasn't the one calling her Sungji-ah.. how misleading XD

Haha guess it was. Sumin did come in later, as a thought.

there is .. but I find solace in Seju moving on gracefully. It was her choice in the last minute.

The extra story may as well focus on her.

the key to Seju's heart is loving her.. not just being attracted to her.
Seju knows how sexy she is.. and knows how beautiful she is.. that's not what she needs to see in someone else's eye.. what she really needed was for someone to love her like no other.

Good point.

If the ending does not mention that "thing," then we did read too much into it.

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

the point is, we are on a middle of a road in which both endings make no sense at the moment. you get me ?
I am the best when it comes to giving Sungji excuses but not today, Satan !

I can understand fully why she left Sumin in ch90, but to accept her back so quickly? what did Sumin say or do to assure Sungji that this is going to survive?? not having Seju at her home ? really!.. if you were going to get her back so fast, why breaking up in the first place ?
I fail to understand how Sungji is accepting Sumin after the lies and mistreatment between her legs without talking it out once and for all !
she is young and all..
but we know better !

We saw an insecure Sungji a person who looked so sad and tired .. and now this ! something is missing.. forget about what I want the ending to look like.. does this thing makes sense at the moment ??

I am speechless for the first time with this Manhwa.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 5:02PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

We saw an insecure Sungji a person who looked so sad and tired .. and now this ! something is messing.. forget about what I want the ending to look like.. does this thing makes sense at the moment ??

I am speechless for the first time with this Manhwa.

No, it does not make sense. Maybe MacySan is right regarding the ending and the character of Seju in relation to the author.

10 more days right?

Now that expectations are so low, things can either stay that way or get better. Well, it could get worse I suppose... Not ruling that out.

But still.... That ending seemed so solid... Didn't the artist mention that she didn't "heart" a post on Twitter to not make it a spoiler? That was the Seju post right?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Now that expectations are so low, things can either stay that way or get better. Well, it could get worse I suppose... Not ruling that out.

whatever the ending now.. it feels off for me now at least, even if Sumin donated her Kidney to Seju next chapter.

But still.... That ending seemed so solid... Didn't the artist mention that she didn't "heart" a post on Twitter to not make it a spoiler? That was the Seju post right?

If you go with
Seju XSumin -> too fast
Sungji X Sumin -> too fast
Nami XPporonge -> makes sense XD

to be honest, I've always said that whatever the ending is.. I care about the justification of it.. even yoonie stopped giving a crap about the bet.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 5:12PM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Nami XPporonge -> makes sense XD

Lol I'd love to see that dog again!
Pporongeeee <3 <3 <3

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 5:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.