Forum › Spring Premiere discussion

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Oh yes, they're such good... wait friends?
Wish there was a romantic development in there~
Those two really would make an awesome pairing

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 12:05AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Oh yes, they're such good... wait friends?
Wish there was a romantic development in there~
Those two really would make an awesome pairing

Good to know I'm not the only one who got trolled.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Yet another non-yuri tagged doujin for these two. What's the deal? :<

Edit: curses autocorrect

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 1:26AM

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

strictlyPlatonic

Don't worry, I fixed it.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Damn no yuri tag :( Was really hyped for this one as well

Riko
joined Sep 24, 2015

Now THIS is a pairing! My favorite Muse and Aqours member! Sad it wasn't a romance. Hell, it looks more like mother and daughter. Either way, hope to see more MakiRiko soon.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Not a bad doujin at all, though for a doujin about piano players, their hands were drawn the worst, ironically enough.

Definitely enjoyed it despite the continuity issues and why is Maki alone? What happened to Rin and Hanayo?

That ending tho...

joined Mar 17, 2017

tbqh riko sucks at piano lol

Aki
joined May 22, 2014

Uh... Ok, where's the Yuri gonna start? Aw, no tag! Boo... :' (

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

strictlyPlatonic

Don't worry, I fixed it.

RumpledForeSkiin, the hero we don't deserve but need~

(Wow, what a nickname XD)

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 5:16AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I died a bit inside...

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I would like to see more of the MusexAquors doujins

9a853a21950fdce6f1f08f2c60260d16--meme-faces
joined Jun 29, 2017

These two are my favorite µ's and Aqours member. There are some fanarts on these two out there but I'm hoping to read more doujins. I know they're very good with their fingers. That's a good starting point. Just kidding XD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Minor error in pg 07, "reccomendation" should be "recommendation" (one "c" and two "m")

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I doubt things would be this neat, but still it was great! It was fun seeing Maki get a "kohai" and I like how they formed a bond not based on being an idol fan.(sort of, although she was idolizing her) Does this match up with what happends in Sunshine, was Riko totaly clueless about idols and is the timeframe plausible?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Minor error in pg 07, "reccomendation" should be "recommendation" (one "c" and two "m")

P15.
Should be 'I will be spoiled by you', not spoiling you.

P16.
Should be 'would be hard on me', it's apparently referring to Maki herself

P22:
Top-right : 'It's important to think about the future.'
Bottom-left: 'If you keep thinking stuff one year ahead'

joined Sep 25, 2015

Nico will always belong to Maki. Riko can have Shiitake.

Carm2
joined Jun 23, 2016

The now is the best time, and the unwillingness to roll ("maki") back the time. This is BokuHika all over again.

Non-yuri aside, I do think that the first years get the shortest of the straw of every disbanding since they have to bear the brunt of memories the most. Personality wise, at Otonoki Maki is the most apt member to dwell on this. At Uranohoshi? I really, really couldn't find one among the first year trio.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's a pretty sad element lurking in the background here, in that after µ's disbanded, Maki ended up reverting to the way she was beforehand, playing the piano as a refuge from the stresses of living the life her parents laid out for her, and feeling empty without "those girls". It's treated as a bright, wonderful thing that she feels she can't ever match again, which doesn't bode well for her future life. At least Riko gives her momentary respite from that.

The way LL is set up, Maki really catches it in the neck no matter which way she goes. She either leaves her passion for music behind, the thing she really loves the most, and consigns it to hobby at best while playing the good little heiress. Or else she defies them to stick with her real dream and faces a rift with the parents that, in the anime at least, she loves and relies on so much. Neither are really good options.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

P15.
Should be 'I will be spoiled by you', not spoiling you.

P16.
Should be 'would be hard on me', it's apparently referring to Maki herself

P22:
Top-right : 'It's important to think about the future.'
Bottom-left: 'If you keep thinking stuff one year ahead'

Minor errors were fixed

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

There's a pretty sad element lurking in the background here, in that after µ's disbanded, Maki ended up reverting to the way she was beforehand, playing the piano as a refuge from the stresses of living the life her parents laid out for her, and feeling empty without "those girls". It's treated as a bright, wonderful thing that she feels she can't ever match again, which doesn't bode well for her future life. At least Riko gives her momentary respite from that.

The way LL is set up, Maki really catches it in the neck no matter which way she goes. She either leaves her passion for music behind, the thing she really loves the most, and consigns it to hobby at best while playing the good little heiress. Or else she defies them to stick with her real dream and faces a rift with the parents that, in the anime at least, she loves and relies on so much. Neither are really good options.

That does sound like a good deduction, very fitting for the tone of this story, but this story aside I'm sure either way could develop in a more positive manner as well. If it was her parents dream to have her succeed them then enevitably there will be some dissepointment, but come on it's their precious daughter Maki, they'll get over it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.