Forum › Posts by Refbn123

joined Oct 17, 2016

Felt rushed but realistic as they were both mentally at the end of their ropes but I expected the other girl to have more of a role... Overall one of the better YuriHime manga to come out in recent years!

joined Oct 17, 2016

I love this mangaka. Shinozaki-San was one of the first yuri manga I ever read and it was great so I have high hopes for this one!!

Refbn123
Candy Trap discussion 21 Jul 13:07
joined Oct 17, 2016

A total of 111 hearts in 19 pages. Colour me impressed.

last edited at Jul 21, 2018 3:41PM

joined Oct 17, 2016

Gumi, when you say raws as in for free right? Since the rest of the chapters are available on Amazon?

joined Oct 17, 2016

Had to keep myself from breaking out into the biggest smile at the dinner table infront of my homophobic mom while reading ths great chapter.

10/10 would do again

joined Oct 17, 2016

Woah this getting updates again! Personally one of my favourite yuri series solely because it's one of the few long-running serious yuri series but because it doesn't rush itself either. It goes along at an organic pace and everything is believable with great characters and suitable reactions to said characters.

It is at volume 7 right now and to me, has huuuuuuuuuge potential to be known as a masterpiece alongside Bloom Into You but has been relatively unknown due to lack of translation. I'm truly glad that more people will get to know this series~

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

HOLY SHIT, ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME? An UPDATE OF NICOMAKI DOUJIN? Praised be the artist, translator and uploader!!

That was creepy of Nozomi to put in a hidden camera but damn it if it those nicomaki scenes she captured weren't fucking diabetic and awesome. The kiss was just HNGH.

The ending was kinda confusing but overall, fuck yes this doujin was great.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 2:20AM

joined Oct 17, 2016

I actually came across this manga in Akihabara last year and bought the first volume. It was under the new shoujo-ai/yuri section and comes up when I search yuri into Amazon.jp. So yes, take that what you will. Fish-senpai and junior definitely gay af to me.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Was not expecting a sudden marriage proposal! But I still want to see this wedding!!!

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

Reminds me of the manga about the girl who's like a furnace so all the girls hug her in the winter but only the one that loves her does so in the summer.

Can anyone tell me the name of this manga? Thankss

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuyu_no_shi

Thanks! That was really sweet and the climax leading to the ending was just wonderful.

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

Reminds me of the manga about the girl who's like a furnace so all the girls hug her in the winter but only the one that loves her does so in the summer.

Can anyone tell me the name of this manga? Thankss

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

That ending made me tear up. This manga was fantastic at what it did

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

Not a bad doujin at all, though for a doujin about piano players, their hands were drawn the worst, ironically enough.

Definitely enjoyed it despite the continuity issues and why is Maki alone? What happened to Rin and Hanayo?

That ending tho...

joined Oct 17, 2016

That was a lot better and less tragic than I expected

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

A very different side to the innocent Hanamaru we usually know... I like it!

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

My kokoro... Damn this was great! Chika isn't a popular character but I sure as hell love that baka mikan :')

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

Not even a YouChika fan but damn this was freaking cute

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

Nico's birthday has made this originally extremely shitty day into a fantastic day. Thanks to the scanalators who have overflooded me with feels :)

joined Oct 17, 2016

Wow, now this is a rare pair! But if things went like this, I'd accept it even though I'm a super huge Nicomaki fan. That's just how good this is!

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

What a fantastic chapter. I was losing hope in this manga but with this chapter, I feel fully invested in all the characters now!

Refbn123
joined Oct 17, 2016

This. This is what I've been waiting for.