Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Mmmm... I totally would not mind having a Remi by my side.

but she's very dangerous >_<
make sure you put a chained collar on her!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mmmm... I totally would not mind having a Remi by my side.

but she's very dangerous >_<
make sure you put a chained collar on her!

That's kind of hot! I like her too

last edited at Mar 12, 2014 11:14PM

joined Mar 10, 2014

MAASA!!!!!!!!!!
I need to know where she's getting her shirts from, honestly.
They're hilarious and they really add to her character.

last edited at Mar 13, 2014 4:41AM

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

That was a great chapter, but it would be boring if Remi isn't there to "confuse" Ruki or something. I'm excited to see what happens next.

joined Apr 14, 2013

the updates for this series is painfully slow...any time a new chapter comes out I have to re-read the whole series again just to know wtf is going on because I'll have forgotten everything by that point (chapters come out that slow, like damn...) hopefully the summer will bring about a change...

But other than that...yay?? I really like this series and the characters, but when I think about their situations I can't help but think that most, if not all of them, are dumb af. Like Asuna and Fue...just why? Break up already, damn...seeing the way they handle things just makes me itch. Remi is...a good plot device...but other then that she's meh. Massa (Macha?) is cool, I can relate to her...she's just like "wtf, these dumbasses...I'll still watch tho" and I agree with that attitude. Meru...why are you even here, goddamn. And what is with these weekend threesomes between Remi, Asuna, and Meru? I wasn't invited to these lesbian sex workshops, and, let's be honest, I'm quite offended. Ugh...

But other than that, this is a good read. Rant: over.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I didn't realize that Maasa and Meru have some sort of thing? Or rather, Meru has a thing for her.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I didn't realize that Maasa and Meru have some sort of thing? Or rather, Meru has a thing for her.

I wasn't sure how to take that line from Remi, but ehhh. I think Fue and Asuna are done for though. Fue is totally distancing herself away from Asuna, and Asuna has been long ago straying. I think it's in both of their best interests to just mutually end it.

However, I'm really looking forward to Ruki and Sachi's development. It seems like it's finally going somewhere.

Little Bits Of Mini
Josuke
joined Nov 8, 2013

I wasn't sure how to take that line from Remi, but ehhh. I think Fue and Asuna are done for though. Fue is totally distancing herself away from Asuna, and Asuna has been long ago straying. I think it's in both of their best interests to just mutually end it.

However, I'm really looking forward to Ruki and Sachi's development. It seems like it's finally going somewhere.

Somehow, I feel like Remi is going to ruin everything for Ruki and Sachi. This girl plays around too much.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Hah! Cute

joined Dec 18, 2013

That face in the volume 1 extra is great

Bayonettamachinekill
joined Apr 8, 2013

Makes me wanna wish Sacchan didn't exist at all, sorry but this girl is not a yuri....I fear for Ruki get exchange for a guy.Might have been better if she was a Yuzu a clueless lesbian, with no sense of knowing she is one.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Makes me wanna wish Sacchan didn't exist at all, sorry but this girl is not a yuri....I fear for Ruki get exchange for a guy.Might have been better if she was a Yuzu a clueless lesbian, with no sense of knowing she is one.

Sacchan might be bi?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

So just because she's been with a guy meaning she won't be able to love a woman? I may don't know the ending of this series yet but anyone can be able to fall in love with anyone. Meaning even if Sacchan doesn't love Rukright now that doesn't mean Ruki can't make her fall in love with her. Because Come on! Ruki is so awesome (or maybe only I think so becuz I went through the same experience as Ruki's)

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Fue and Asuna chapter? where? >_<

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Hahaha dat text face =))

joined Jul 27, 2013

What's the one-shot she mentions on page #4? I'm confused, was it actually published? Would like to read it if so.

it's probably the intermission of vol 2. and the whole vol 2 is mostly about fue, asuna, and meru

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

What's the one-shot she mentions on page #4? I'm confused, was it actually published? Would like to read it if so.

it's probably the intermission of vol 2. and the whole vol 2 is mostly about fue, asuna, and meru

Cant wait for Vol.2. wanna know more on Fue and Asuna T____T

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

and the whole vol 2 is mostly about fue, asuna, and meru

...I needs it now.

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

I'm a Leo too ! Lol, like that matters, too many questions still needed an answer, hope they will update soon.,

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, that was depressing.

Me%20hair
joined Mar 5, 2014

uuuuuughhhhhhh......whyyyyyyyyy...... D:

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I avoided reading this for......reasons and judging by the comments i made the right decision because i hate depressing stuff already depressed enough

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow, Asuna really seems like a nymphomaniac throughout the chapter. But it's kinda bittersweet the way how cute she is with Fueko though. Sigh. Poor Asuna really loved Fue. Fue definitely has feelings for Asuna though.

Wish we could see more of Sachi and Ruki.

Also, I had no idea that Remi was a tutor? What a shock lmao.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Huh.... Okay....
I paid pretty much no attention to the other girls other than the "main twos" so i'm really not feeling anything now, especially since there was no reason stated or was there a reason mentioned in other chapters but i didn't pay attention?

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

AUGH MY HEART. Literally the only way they weren't compatible is sex. D: both of them are such precious babies though. My heart :( ouch

To reply you must either login or sign up.