Forum › Junior Highschool Girl x Married Woman discussion

JustAYuriFangirl
Morikubo-nono-full-1788867
joined Feb 13, 2016

I'm not a fan of cheating but this has definitely interested me. While I am in absolute love with the JC girl's character design in the first story, it seems the least interesting to me. The second one is kind of not cheating and I like tsundere x emotionless so I'm more excited to read that. But I'm mostly pumped for the third one tbh, it seems like it'll make a good story.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 1:34AM

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

God, i can't wait till August(at best).
screams internally

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

As if I didn't already love Irua enough, the author notes alone ought to have earned this the Comedy tag.

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 9:14PM

The second one was the most prominent one out of the three. I don't understand how can the middle schooler like the mom, because I hate people who are similar to the mom. The mom isn't pretty either.

joined Jul 5, 2017

I need more!!!

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I'd love to see the third continued, but jamming the husband in isn't going to do anything but harm the story. I can't see his presence working unless you drop the yuri angle, at which point you're basically writing for the Hallmark Channel.

joined Nov 26, 2017

Not a bad story, pedophile.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

[comment redacted, more information soon]

last edited at Feb 22, 2018 11:08PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Are the three stories in one or are you gonna release one at a time or only one of them?

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 7:38PM

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

No idea! The afterword revealed some issues. Telamon, it would be super cool if you could remove the group's name from your comment.

We'll give the details of the situation when we decide what to do. It looks like there will be three releases. One is already out, the second will likely come out next month, and the third maybe this summer. But... the afterword of the first one states that if anyone uploads her work (particularly a scanlated version), then she will cancel the series.

On that note... Did anyone here... Personally contact Irua about this doujin...?

last edited at Feb 27, 2018 3:21PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

At least we still have the TL shorts. Hope you JP-speaking persons buying the new releases enjoy it enough for all of us...

then she will cancel the series.

That escalated super quickly. Thought this kind of attitude was mainly limited to furry artists.

I buy her work, nobody ruin this for me, haha. Hasn't happened to me yet, but have a friend that was refused from buying an artist's work because they believed he would upload it to the internet since he was a foreigner...

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 7:55PM by

28378864_1817026164975686_1928553207138020902_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

then she will cancel the series.

That escalated super quickly. Thought this kind of attitude was mainly limited to furry artists.

I buy her work, nobody ruin this for me, haha. Hasn't happened to me yet, but have a friend that was refused from buying an artist's work because they believed he would upload it to the internet since he was a foreigner...

is not cancel
here another chapter
https://tw.manhuagui.com/comic/28559/377568.html#p=12
https://tw.manhuagui.com/comic/28559/

28378864_1817026164975686_1928553207138020902_n
joined Apr 29, 2018

Are the three stories in one or are you gonna release one at a time or only one of them?

https://tw.manhuagui.com/comic/28559/377568.html#p=12
https://tw.manhuagui.com/comic/28559/

that is the link for the continuation

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Jas, you aren't the one who linked these works to Irua herself, were you? Cause she was pretty upset that someone was translating her stuff and then showing it to her.

They thought it was important enough to post three times, so maybe they did.

She also might have just caught on to it herself. A sudden influx of foreigners on social media saying they like your work is a pretty huge hint that something is up.

And it's not like almost every artist would be upset that their work was being stolen.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

And it's not like almost every artist would be upset that their work was being stolen.

The days of property are over, welcome to the GNU world order.

joined Jul 19, 2018

where can i find the english translation of this? even authorised will do. the problem isnt her work is stolen, the problem is that all ppl dont understand japanese.

where can i find the english translation of this? even authorised will do. the problem isnt her work is stolen, the problem is that all ppl dont understand japanese.

Take that up with Irua then.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So when will more come out? The author did say this was just a preview book.

And I had already read this, but it was nice to read it again.

Edit: @JasJas25 thank you for that. Shame it's not translated.

last edited at Jul 19, 2018 11:02PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I highly advise against translating this into English. Irua herself asked specifically not to do so, so translating it would mean directly giving the finger to one of the yuri artists our community relies on and generally appreciates and respects. What we do is already ethically questionable, but that would be, and is, a clearly ethical dick move. Ominously, the third one has not shown up at comiket as originally planned.

That being said, we have the scans and are planning on reaching out to Irua after time has passed for actual permission on our end.

Translating this in the first place was giving her the middle finger though. Everything on this site for the most part is giving the artist the middle finger behind their back, and only when the artist turns around (notices us) and says something (confronts us) do we ever make up for it (take down the work).

The main reason I think this and other such sites are fine to exist is that we're not, and probably never will be, the artist's target audience. If we really wanted to be part of that audience, we'd reach out before doing this kind of thing to begin with.

Irua also seems almost irrationally angry compared to most others that just put that snippet in English at the end of their books warning not to reupload. I've already dealt with similar from an artist and they honestly never want anything to do with me after talking. Things might be different here, but the damage has already been done.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I highly advise against translating this into English. Irua herself asked specifically not to do so, so translating it would mean directly giving the finger to one of the yuri artists our community relies on and generally appreciates and respects. What we do is already ethically questionable, but that would be, and is, a clearly ethical dick move. Ominously, the third one has not shown up at comiket as originally planned.

That being said, we have the scans and are planning on reaching out to Irua after time has passed for actual permission on our end.

What we do is stealing. It seems pretty strange to say, "I'm fine stealing from people unless they ask me not to steal from them." Obviously no one wants to be stolen from. I'd say you have to presume that what we're doing is wrong unless some author specifically states they're okay with it, not the other way around.

If an author contacted me and asked me to stop translating their work, I'd of course feel really bad. But I don't think that bad feeling is because what I do somehow becomes worse when I'm asked not to. It's just because it was wrong all along and I'm being forced to personally confront it.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

schuyguy posted:

What we do is stealing.

What do we steal though? I can't buy 99% of those mangas. They are not available in my country. My reading it on internet doesn't cost author a yen. They never bothered to sell it to me. Most people don't understand 1 thing about piracy. Majority of people who enjoy work will buy it whenever it become available to them (some will even buy raws when they have no other option and they really want to support author). People who wouldn't buy those mangas in the first place, wouldn't buy them w/e they can read them online or not or w/e they enjoyed them or not. They want to read stuff for free. Not finding it online, won't make them buy it. They will just look for something else. Assuming every person who read something online stolen from author and made them loose money is simply incorrect. It isn't a 1:1 ratio. Sure some people would buy something if it wasn't available on the net, but those people are actually in minority.

So to me getting mad over someone reading your doujin they couldn't buy anyway is stupid. She already made all the money she could from it. She sold it on comiket. Only argument you could make is her wanting to keep it as limited release and only people who bought it can see it. Which again to me is stupid. She already got money from it. I would be more than happy for my work to be spread around for as many people to read as possible. And even in case she would think it would be published officially at some point. Again. Will it be licensed in every country ever? And in countries it will be published it is people's responsibility to buy works they liked and support author/industry. I would gladly buy as much yuri as I could, but I can't. And last thing, fan scanlation and subs were the main reason in the first place manga and anime got popular in other countries at all. For the longest time and still even now, Japan do not give fuck about other countries. Majority of anime and manga is made with domestic market in mind. Only recently they realized they actually can make more money licensing this shit to different countries and only because it was already popular there to begin with. So suddenly going against fan translations is just counterproductive. In fact, at least in my country, almost all publishers basically base their releases on people already knowing those series. They make pools which work people want to see licensed and you can only really vote if you read it in the first place. And where do you read it? Online from fan scanlations. Making sure series you are publishing are already popular is like the main way to choose works here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.