Forum › Junior Highschool Girl x Married Woman discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Didn't Mira have a doujin with the exact premise? So he's wrong about there being nothing out there, although we can already use more.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

My favorite was the second couple, as it was the least cheating-wise and I've always had a weakness for tsundere's.

I'm pretty sure the guy there was the son, as the husband was noted as living separately. His reaction to seeing his mom and best friend make out was amusing.

Yesss! I completely agree. That one was the best! Omg, when she kissed her XDD The husband didn't even do anything (I mean what could he do) lol

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

A little off topic but, in the afterword, doesn't Joshi chuugakusei actually mean "Middle-school girl?" A high school girl would be "Joushi koukousei" or "JK."

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 12:20PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Stairway to Heaven

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 12:27PM

joined Aug 10, 2016

when your childhood friend was after your mom the entire time

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Praying that these turn into full fledged stories, stuff like this is way too rare in Yuri!

deltahalo241
Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

My favorite was the second couple, as it was the least cheating-wise and I've always had a weakness for tsundere's.

I'm pretty sure the guy there was the son, as the husband was noted as living separately. His reaction to seeing his mom and best friend make out was amusing.

Yesss! I completely agree. That one was the best! Omg, when she kissed her XDD The husband didn't even do anything (I mean what could he do) lol

The 'Husband' did nothing in the second one because he wasn't there. It was the womans Son who saw the two kiss and was awakened to the world of yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The hallway in the third one kinda made me wonder if she was living in a converted factory. I guess the old saying is true, "The Japanese have a great sense of beauty but no sense of ugliness."

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

This is why Polyamory is preferable to straight up cheating....

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

in terms of which pairing i liked the most, it might have been 1 but i want to see more of pairing 3 the most. 1 is mostly just desire while 3 could have a good story

joined Apr 17, 2017

can any body gimme a manga list of this kind of married woman x high-schooler stuff??? dang that was hot..

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 2:24PM

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

can any body gimme a manga list of this kind of married woman x high-schooler stuff??? dang that was hot..

There's quite a bit of Het stuff out there on the net. Not too much that I know of with Yuri. As some said up thread, Mira did this with My Daughter's Girlfriend. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_daughters_girlfriend

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The art was excellente, for a moment i Thought the second couple was just a reverse role of the first.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Hes sooo right. Its about time someone touched up on Yuri and Cheating. I get bored of it being Het and Cheating. Too much of that around. lol

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016
joined Apr 12, 2014

Interesting

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm really disappointed, instead of making one good story he just made instructions of stories that he though of. It left me wanting to read more, kinda meaningless

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

Yuritease at its finest

Disgustening
Tumblr_static_a2npyhxfr6gc8cko4kcsos48k
joined Jun 4, 2017

My gay heart is totally down for this gay shit.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Now that I think about it, technically Asagi Ryu's stories in I Fell in Love for the First Time and I Want to be Honest both include older women seducing/being seduced by younger girls. I would also point out that a lot of his het stuff is the same older woman seducing/being seduced by young men.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm really disappointed, instead of making one good story he just made instructions of stories that he though of. It left me wanting to read more, kinda meaningless

Full stories are coming, this is just the preview for the stories. I thought the same thing too on my first read-through before actually reading the end page.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There's quite a bit of Het stuff out there on the net. Not too much that I know of with Yuri. As some said up thread, Mira did this with My Daughter's Girlfriend. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_daughters_girlfriend

She wasn't actually married any more in that, was she? I thought she was a divorcee?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I bet all the husbands in these will be scumbags too. Because of course they will.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

She wasn't actually married any more in that, was she? I thought she was a divorcee?

That's true. I was thinking more the Middle Aged Woman w/Young Lover angle.....

joined Oct 18, 2014

PLEASE MAKE A STORY FOR EACH

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 9:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.