Forum › Shoujo Kishidan × Knight Tale discussion

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

There is something going on between the two clubs senpai aren't they? Seems that they are very touchy-feely with each other

On another topic, a masochist was born

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

On another topic, a masochist was born

exactly what i was thinking. at least this will help her withstand (and enjoy) the training

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Fucking school idols in here :v
It gotta be kidding me =))

joined Jul 26, 2016

[idolhell intensifies]

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Omg µ's!!
Lol in an alternate universe where they are infinitely high school.

Love-lab-ep6
joined Feb 26, 2017

Эта манга заслуживает уважение, потому что в ней есть локация Адских идолов.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Stick to English, please.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

I love the Love Live cameo in chapter 4 the second page haha!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm way late at realising this, but... Minamoto Ryuuko and Taira Azumi? No way in Hell that's accidental.

inb4 there's some absurd telenovela drama going on with their respective families ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

локация адских идолов ахаха. интересно почему ты назвал их именно так? х)))
what the hell did you even mean by that ahaha xD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm confused...bis shinobu gonna awaken as a masochist or is she simply feeling a rush from commanding some semblance of power for ones?

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

That Love Live Ref got me snorting. She should join Idol Research Club tbh.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

A school full of cute lesbian knights is a weird setting but it's perfectly fine. I hope the cute lesbian knight duels come soon

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

µ's!!! hahaha excelent!!!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I still can't get over that "crestless" thing. Maybe it has something to do with the fact they're talking as if they were part of an European knight heriarchy in the middle of goddamn modern Japan.

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 10:23PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm way late at realising this, but... Minamoto Ryuuko and Taira Azumi? No way in Hell that's accidental.

inb4 there's some absurd telenovela drama going on with their respective families ( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬)

Explain for the ignorant, like yours truly?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

During the Heian period, Minamoto and Taira were two family names given by the Emperors of Japan to members of their own family if they got demoted to simple nobles.

Love-lab-ep6
joined Feb 26, 2017

локация адских идолов ахаха. интересно почему ты назвал их именно так? х)))
what the hell did you even mean by that ahaha xD

Потому что Лов плов - айдол хэлл. ХД =
Because Love Live is Idoll Hell (я надеюсь, что не ошибся)

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 1:39AM

joined Nov 26, 2014

During the Heian period, Minamoto and Taira were two family names given by the Emperors of Japan to members of their own family if they got demoted to simple nobles.

Oh, this is good. I was wondering if I was missing some sort of reference in the senpai-duo's names... lazied out and didn't do the research - I'm not at all familiar with Japanese history.

Love-lab-ep6
joined Feb 26, 2017

Stick to English, please.

Sorry, my bad. It because my English very bad. So I'll use Google Translate, ok?

This manga deserves respect, because it has the location for Idol Hell.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I know it's pretty obvious, but still impressed how Shibonu armour actually change its facial expression in according to Shinobu's.

I thought Shinobu will get her armour upgrade one day, but apparently that how she will look from now on

So Ryuuko and Azumi could actually be related?

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 1:58AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Ryuuko and Azumi could actually be related?

Possibly, but probably not closer than one average Japanese person is related to a random other (it's been a thousand years since Heian-kyo). Certainly not on the Mochiverse level, in any case.

last edited at Aug 22, 2017 2:53AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bluebloods being bluebloods, and moreover clans being clans, their sprawling family trees would no doubt have crossed occasionally over the centuries.
Well.
Far as I understand the Taira one was severely pruned in the bit of unpleasantness known as the Genpei War (as killing off the entire male line of (at least the main branch of) the losing clan was pretty SOP in such struggles at the time; the Taira had done much the same to the Minamoto only a few decades earlier), but any survivors would have passed on the name as usual and eight hundred years is ample time to spawn a tangle of cadet branches and whatnots...

joined Apr 30, 2014

I like how the tiger training helmet's expression keeps changing to match.

To reply you must either login or sign up.