Forum › Yaezakura Sympathy discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ok... no.

joined Mar 15, 2017

I don't understand why she calls a normal, modest clothing "a cosplay". For Yae it would be better if Sakura was wearing super short skirts, thight blouses and no lingerie? O.o

Look up "sukeban". Wearing a really long skirt like that was a delinquent thing, but now it's anachronistic.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Yeah, she's dressed like a highschool girl straight from the 70s. In nowadays schools, it's considered cosplay.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I found the the tone shifts to just be part of the comedy, I'm personally a fan of it. Also, for people who are assuming that Jin thinks all men are rapist, you're reading too much into it, the rapist just are all men here, doesn't mean all men are rapist. And she isn't saying all men are rapist either... didnt think people need stuff like this spelled out.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I found the the tone shifts to just be part of the comedy, I'm personally a fan of it. Also, for people who are assuming that Jin thinks all men are rapist, you're reading too much into it, the rapist just are all men here, doesn't mean all men are rapist. And she isn't saying all men are rapist either... didnt think people need stuff like this spelled out.

Especially since Jin's had men in her work on occasion who are just fine. That doesn't seem like the sort of statement she'd make in the first place.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Not a typical Jin work. The jump to silliness at the end felt kind of jarring.

Also, what is it with that clothes? I get that she picked it up from her aunt and Yae, but those two were delinquents (her aunt being openly stated as such, and Yae, being her friend, wearing the same long skirt, and being so confrontational, was probably one as well). Delinquents of an older generation, at that, so the clothing was normal for them. Why would she deliberately dress up as a delinquent, when she is not one herself, as shown so far? Plus, that kind of 'delinquent fashion' is dated by now, so if not taken as a delinquent, she would just be laughed at. What is the point? Plus, her feigning being all naive and clueless about why she is getting reprimanded for her clothes kind of makes me dislike her.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 5:32PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

Look up "sukeban". Wearing a really long skirt like that was a delinquent thing, but now it's anachronistic.

Especially when the school doesn't even have a uniform. If she was just wearing a long-skirt version of the school's own sailor suit, then that'd be one thing, but when everyone else is in casual dress... Yeah, it's basically cosplay.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

to be continue. sorry i just finish jojos now i cant stop possing or hearing roundabout in my head everytime i see to be continued

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 12:07AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I like where this is taking me :3

joined Jun 6, 2015

God... Yae in the last page...

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Especially since Jin's had men in her work on occasion who are just fine. That doesn't seem like the sort of statement she'd make in the first place.

I just remember the gay brother/lesbian sister pair in the faux-love triangle from one of her older series. Have any of her past stories featured heterosexual men?

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 5:53AM

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I don't get what ya'll are whining about.Takemiya Jin drawing sukeban girls is like, one of the top ten best things. This means our lives are now complete.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Yeah, this is great. Can't wait for more chapters!

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Not sure what to feel about this yet.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I felt some subtle S & M for a moment between them.

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

I usually like Jin's stuff but this is a little too unbelievable to enjoy

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love Jin's stuff, but this definitely wasn't one of her best. Still okay, but that's about it.

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

For whatever reason, the only thing that really bothers me in this manga is how much Jin is drawing legs. I feel like she focuses more above the waistline in her works, so this series has me shook. Other than the legs, I agree with Nezchan.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 12:29AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That awkward moment when someone opens your eyes to the depths of your own hypocrisy. :D

That "ba-dump" was Sakura's sub awakening. It does bother me, however, how many mangas mix up the terms "masochist" and "submissive". :-/

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

That awkward moment when someone opens your eyes to the depths of your own hypocrisy. :D

That "ba-dump" was Sakura's sub awakening. It does bother me, however, how many mangas mix up the terms "masochist" and "submissive". :-/

Agreed. There isn't any good BDSM yuri manga since like forever -_-

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Agreed. There isn't any good BDSM yuri manga since like forever -_-

gotta agree with the above statement..it really is a shame.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I really dig the dynamic between the characters so far! Hoping it develops more depth in later chapters.

joined Jun 12, 2015

^But it's finished? But who knows, maybe there will be a continuation? Amano Shuninta's Touma-kun got a continuation (with more chapters to go) in the latest Galette issu. Takemiya's new two-parter story is there too.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

You can't judge people by their looks,but you also can't expect others to think the same as yours.

I understand now.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Challenge accepted !

To reply you must either login or sign up.