Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Is it just me? Or do the 7 main characters represent each of the 7 deadly sins? Hmmmm...

I'm guessing this how I would categorize them... lol... Though honestly, some of them don't fit in the category to perfectly.

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

Why is Remi not lust? She always seems to be seducing people. I'm also not too sure about Sacchan being lust. Maybe cycle those three? Asuna is wrath, Sacchan is greed (though she's probably more sloth, but that's rather firmly taken) and Remi is lust.

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

Is it just me? Or do the 7 main characters represent each of the 7 deadly sins? Hmmmm...

I'm guessing this how I would categorize them... lol... Though honestly, some of them don't fit in the category to perfectly.

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

Why is Remi not lust? She always seems to be seducing people. I'm also not too sure about Sacchan being lust. Maybe cycle those three? Asuna is wrath, Sacchan is greed (though she's probably more sloth, but that's rather firmly taken) and Remi is lust.

I think Asuna's right for lust, she have a girlfriend yet she gives in easily to Meru.

Images
joined Aug 31, 2013

Yay! Finally! That jerk needs more than a slap.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Yet another asshole sends a girl into the lands of lesbianism. lol The ending was pretty sweet though.

Picartoprofile2
joined Mar 9, 2013

good riddance.. he was a crappy asshole of a boyfriend anyway.. It was such a cuuuuuuuuuuuuute ending - Thanks kawaii scans!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Knew it
Good chapter, but i gotta say that Sacchan's reaction to the confession was a little underwhelming

joined Sep 17, 2011

I wonder how & when will she answer the confession
by the way was it the last chapter?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Such a great chapter but I can't be the only one wanting to give some good beating to Sacchan's asshole ex boyfriend am I?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Such a great chapter but I can't be the only one wanting to give some good beating to Sacchan's asshole ex boyfriend am I?

He got slapped, and i've watched enough Gundam to know that a slap can turn a bunch of wussies into mens of destiny
Expect him to come back soon wanting to redeem himself to Sacchan

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

Lust - Asuna
Gluttony - Meru
Greed - Remi
Sloth - Fue
Wrath - Sacchan
Envy - Ruki
Pride - Maasa

Wow. Never though about it in this way. But they really does.
I have to re-read this many times to get it.
Wishing to see more in the character developments. Especially each coupling. Feel sad for Fue-chan and Asuna. :(
It would be nice if their relationship would work out.
Finally Ruki confessed to her. thank you for leaving your boyfriend, Sacchan.

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

Don't tell me it's over O.O

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Gah. It's getting to the good part now!!!

joined Jul 17, 2013

/cries into the sun/

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

...Is it over?

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

...Is it over?

...No.

I heard that there were 14 chapters.

Screenshot%202014-03-31%2002.10.39
joined Feb 25, 2014

Nope! The fun part is about to come soon ... veeeery soon |ω・)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I can frankly say that for sacchan's boyfriend karma's going to be a b*tch

last edited at Mar 11, 2014 10:57PM

Shitsurakuen%202
joined May 15, 2011

I'm so glad that turned out okay, at least for this chapter... looking forward to the next :)

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I think I see the future. I told myself he will cheat on her and then he would say "it's your fault". Time to reciprocate feelings?

Tumblr_n2xarzavhs1qze9qao1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

The feelings that I must endure for this beautiful chapter/story :'(

I hope Sacchan and Ruki will end up together :)

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Such a sweet ending... I really hope Sacchan reciprocate Ruki's feelings! I also hope they can stay together for the rest of the series, dramatic and soap-opera-y as it is.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Such a sweet ending... I really hope Sacchan reciprocate Ruki's feelings! I also hope they can stay together for the rest of the series, dramatic and soap-opera-y as it is.

Has it really ended though? The marks says it's still ongoing..

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Has it really ended though? The marks says it's still ongoing..

I would assume not as after chapter 5 it lists intermission...

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Oh my god this chapter! I feel like I should do a victory dance or something! Yay for Ruki! And I'm so happy Sacchan's finally done with that awful boyfriend. But Remi though...I wonder if she'll start to meddle in things.

joined Apr 5, 2013

Mmmm... I totally would not mind having a Remi by my side.

To reply you must either login or sign up.