Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Ok, this is getting real weird, mainly because the whole thing of fashion model children. Like, what the fuck Japan.

It's really only an issue if they're sexualized. The magazine in the manga is aimed towards kids her own age so I don't really see the issue. Similar to child actors.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Ririha trying to seduce Mimika and failing is pretty great. I wonder if this means Mimika isn't a lolicon tho since she doesn't seem to wanna lay her hands on Ririha or her friend.

Mamika already admitted to being a lolicon, she wouldn't have fallen for Yuzumori on sight if she wasn't. But she is a one girl woman. She is already dedicated to Yuzumori so why would she just try to get every girl she meets?

Yeah, as endearing a character as Mimika is, the manga makes all of the above crystal clear. Put another way, if Mimika was to give in and start kissing young girls, she would start with the girl she's in love with, not two random strange girls.

By the way I second everyone above saying this relationship is healthy in one way most manga-depicted relationships aren't: they do communicate.

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

What a mess.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

Tsk tsk, oh Ririha... You can't seduce a person who's already madly in love

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

I just want to say, thank you Ejima-san, for not letting this manga go to the fucking trash can.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't want to further the rep of manga readers as obsessives like the American otaku who've memorized the serial numbers on the equipment on the Enterprise, BUT. I think the manga in question from their titles and the meager description remind me more of romance light novel or manga themes than hentai. I bet they're really long, for one thing.

joined Mar 15, 2017

"Destruction of Innocence" is wrong. Something like "Ruin's Innocence" would be the right way round.

The other title might mean more like "Chaste Destroyer". The title seen on the dropped manga is "Extermination Bride".

joined Sep 25, 2013

why they're all always ruined things that i really want to read ?

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Oh, things are getting complicated. Didn't know it could get anymore so, but it has. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Fucking with Yuzumori-san Ririha? Not a very good idea. Are you sure that's a road you want to go down?

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 1:13PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ok, this is getting real weird, mainly because the whole thing of fashion model children. Like, what the fuck Japan.

When was the last time you opened a clothing magazine ? 'cause it's pretty comon to have boys and girls of any ages wearing some clothing to advertise them. As other said, it's usually casual poses, nothing "dangerous". XD

so yeah, it's not exactly something specific to japan and I don't really see the issue with a model her age as long as it's not "risqué" work.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I sense....DANGER!! (╯°Д °)╯╧╧ watch out Mimika!

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 2:05PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

THIS NEEDS A NTR TAG!!11!!11eleveneleven

come on...-_-

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Oh, things are getting complicated. Didn't know it could get anymore so, but it has. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hello fellow lion (x moose?) fan. :)

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Seems like this is the "Mimika loves Yuzumori specifically and not just small girls in general" bit.

Also: Ririha confirmed vampire.

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 5:12PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Begone, whorebeast.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Seems like this is the "Mimika loves Yuzumori specifically and not just small girls in general" bit.

Also: Ririha confirmed vampire.

Hah!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 20, pg 6, "you'r saying" should be "you're saying"
ch 21, pg 5, "so thought I'd call out to you" I think that's "so I thought..."

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It's really only an issue if they're sexualized. The magazine in the manga is aimed towards kids her own age so I don't really see the issue. Similar to child actors.

When was the last time you opened a clothing magazine ? 'cause it's pretty comon to have boys and girls of any ages wearing some clothing to advertise them. As other said, it's usually casual poses, nothing "dangerous". XD

so yeah, it's not exactly something specific to japan and I don't really see the issue with a model her age as long as it's not "risqué" work.

That argument doesn't hold water when Ririha is not only well aware of the existence of lolicons but she actively tries to use her own (or perceived at least) sex appeal to win Mimika's favor. To not mention the idolization her classmates indulge in.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

That argument doesn't hold water when Ririha is not only well aware of the existence of lolicons but she actively tries to use her own (or perceived at least) sex appeal to win Mimika's favor. To not mention the idolization her classmates indulge in.

In the meantime we have Yuzumori who also is aware of the existence of lolicons and is attempting to date one. Really, child models is very common in the west.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yeah, but Yuzumori has been shown to be a naive and relatively pure affection stemming from the lack of attention she gets from her family. Ririha on the other hand is not acting like a child but rather like a tiny teenager, that is what makes it so unsettling for me.

last edited at Jul 22, 2017 2:21AM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Likewise. I'm worried for Ririha...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

At no point any adult has been shown in that manga. Your issues about sexualization, or whatever, are clearly not addressed in the "world" the author created and are clearly irrelevant. The author isn't writing hentai or a social comment. They are just writing a romantic comedy where some characters are 4th graders.

Stop inserting reality and your triggers in my age gap yuri manga.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I mean, that's unrelated to the child model thing. And the idolization her classmates indulge in isn't too out of character imo.

Also, I dunno if you recall being a child but when I was one there were a lot of kids who tried to fake as tho they had more experience with things than they did or knew more than they did or were more mature than they were. I don't think Ririha has any intention of taking things to a sexual level. Her seduction is just emphasizing her cuteness after all. To her understanding a lolicon may just be an older person who is attracted to kids, without any awareness of all the gross awfulness that may entail.

Like, if I was going to say they're acting old for their age I'd probably say they're acting more like sixth graders than fourth graders but that's it really. In fact I'd probably go as far as to say Ririha acts more her age than Yuzumori?

joined Jul 22, 2016

This Ririha kid, argh. I don't like her at all, but her kind of nerdy friend is cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.