Forum › My Cute Little Kitten discussion

joined May 20, 2017

It's people like Nevri that make my desire to scanlate (and translate this series) waver.
https://my.mixtape.moe/psnfzu.jpg
So obnoxious

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Wow, same people carrying a fight in two threads simultaneously... are you not taking this all a tad bit too personally?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

anon1234 posted:

It's people like Nevri that make my desire to scanlate (and translate this series) waver.
https://my.mixtape.moe/psnfzu.jpg
So obnoxious

Rotfl. Seriously stop it or I'll die of laugher xD I pointed out your mistake and now you go on a rant and use dropping scanlation as a shield XD? No wonder you knew how much I posted since you tl it so of course you were keeping a eye on the thread. Now who is the obsessive one I wonder.

joined May 20, 2017

Nervi: XDDDD if i say im lol'ing that means in WIN!!!!! xdddddddD

Literally you. And are you slow in the head? You realize people can look at the thread at any point in time and see who's posted what, right? And who went on a rant? You're the most active poster in this, and you refuse to stop shitposting.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

anon1234 you can stop now. This is just getting obnoxious.I'll be deleting any further on this subject in this thread.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

auikimaya posted:

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!
A WOMAN ADMITING HER FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF A MORINAGA MILK SERIALIZATION?!
MORINAGA IS SICK, SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR!

Since she's not tied to a publisher's whims it makes sense. Plus I'm sure as an author she doesn't want to get stuck writing the same basic works repeatedly.

Yes, lets forget that Even If We are Not Friends is a thing. /s

joined May 20, 2017

Okay, the series is dropped and now needs a new translator.
All you had to do was the fair thing and clean up the thread. But you refused.
Nezchan hurting the fanbase like usual.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't make your decisions for you, mate. You're responsible for your own choices.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Nezchan, you smart. I appreciate you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nezchan, you smart. I appreciate you.

Aww, you're gonna make a girl blush, talkin' like that.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Oh yeah, this.

It should be tagged as "Dropped" until further notice.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

Oh yeah, this.

It should be tagged as "Dropped" until further notice.

Well it's technically not dropped. It only lost translator. As far as I know cleaner and typesetter said nothing about abandoning project.

Jinx%20avatar%20150x150
joined Jan 11, 2017

I think its safe to tag this as dropped now, you don't want anyone potentially passing up translating this because they mistakenly think someone is working on it.

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 9:16PM

joined Dec 23, 2017

Hopefully a translator picks this up. It shows a whole lot of promise! :O I mean, a very explicit confession on the first chapter isn't something you see from Morinaga's work hahaha

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Anyone interested in translating this? I'd love to know how the story continues.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Anyone interested in translating this? I'd love to know how the story continues.

Oh so that's why new chapters hasn't come out in almost a year, what's more surprising is this is almost year old already...time goes by too fast

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

Oh so that's why new chapters hasn't come out in almost a year, what's more surprising is this is almost year old already...time goes by too fast

I'd do it if not for the fact it takes me forever to do anything, so I prefer to leave the spot open for someone else.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

DR2 Hajime Hinata posted:

I'd do it if not for the fact it takes me forever to do anything, so I prefer to leave the spot open for someone else.

whoa you scared me with that comment, I didn't think someone would reply that fast. Although I've seen it caused some problems earlier in the thread

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

One of this days I am going to learn japanese just so I could translate the shit out of every series that is been left without translation

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

One of this days I am going to learn japanese just so I could translate the shit out of every series that is been left without translation

Learning isn't very hard it's understanding the meaning and importance of words and phrases that makes translation difficult. With that said you can learn any language with free online resources in a few months if your willing to put in the time.

Wfhpt69ribo%20%e2%80%94%20%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bf%d0%b8%d1%8f
joined Jan 16, 2018

Well, since there were no volunteers, i'm starting translating this. That's a shame it hasn't been translated yet. (not sure how long it will take me tho). I found scans of 2 and 3 volume, but according to my calculations, there must be 4v, am i right? Does anybody have it or seen it somewhere in the net?

joined Jun 12, 2015

^I have all chapters. If you wanna, I could help you with cleaning (erasing text, redrawing, etc.).

joined Jan 16, 2018

^I have all chapters. If you wanna, I could help you with cleaning (erasing text, redrawing, etc.).

That was freaking fast. Yeah, I'd appreciate your help with this.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Alright. Do you want me to erase every text? Including all sfx? It's hard sometimes, but I can try. Also, give me some contact info. I will send you files (psd, photoshop) when I'm done.

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 2:25PM

joined Jan 16, 2018

Alright. Do you want me to erase every text? Including all sfx? It's hard sometimes, but I can try. Also, give me some contact info. I will send you files (psd, photoshop) when I'm done.

Yeah, i'd appreciate it. If you can manage that, it will be really cool. There's my gmail: neketa777@gmail.com Is that handy for you?

last edited at Feb 20, 2018 3:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.