You need to sign in or sign up before continuing.×

Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Feb 8, 2016

Has Sungji and Sumin ever discussed her tattoo? That would be important in a relationship, I would think.

Will we ever see Sumin actually deciding on and getting the tattoo? Does not seem likely, but that would be interesting.

The moment they do that Sumin will sit Sungji down and discuss the tattoo and it's importance then I will switch my favor to Sungji/Sumin again. Lol, I told you I'm unsure of the end results.

But seriously speaking, that's something that always bugged me. They can't brush over something as important as that. Team Gaiji frustrates me a lot when I look at all these things. lol, but I guess that's what makes this story successful in a way. I would like to have that scene where Sumin decides to get the tattoo too, but yes...doesn't seem so likely.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun and mpgpeg

I've got a gift for you, a food for thoughts :D

http://imgur.com/a/DpnUQ

last edited at Jul 10, 2017 7:37AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

sayuri12

Lol, I told you I'm unsure of the end results.

My mind has drifted many places with how a Sungji and Sumin ending could be achieved. If the tattoo is ever discussed, Sungji may realize something about the true nature of Seju and Sumin's relationship and the opposite may occur. shrugs Lots of possibilities.

But I am always brought back to the bigger picture, the story itself and what makes a proper ending.

Nora89

I see the similarities in the embrace? My mind is not in the state to deduce right now, I should be studying. XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

almost forgot this:
mpgpeg, if you are still interested in hair color symbolism, think of it like this:

Seju ⇢ Ms. Choi
Sungji ⇢ Sangmi (the lawyer)
Sumin ⇠ Dawoon

put into consideration how the color is intensified, Sumin's hair is not really black if compared to other black haired girls in the Manhwa (Sungji's friend and Camilie -Dawoon's ex).. Foxy lady says it is "Midnight blue" but I think it's a darker shade of grey.. or Dawoon's hair.

I see the similarities in the embrace? My mind is not in the state to deduce right now, I should be studying. XD

well, me too.. I should be working as well XD

joined Feb 8, 2016

As how the story is progressing, I'm currently going for neither of the two couples xD, they feel off for some reasons but if I got to choose, even if I bet for SuminxSungji with Nora, story wise, SejuxSumin as the ending couple is more meaningful than SuminxSungji. Note that its not that because I like Seju or anything xDDDD, SejuxSumin's back stories and love is kinda more open and heart-tugging

The most beautiful thing I love about this love probably is about the mix between seer blissful happiness and deep heartbreaking sadness. The supposed-to-be-perfect couple turned bad and to a heartbreaking couple who never be able to get back with each other. I love all the heartbreaking scenes of them(the break up, the tears, the scenes in this chap) as much as I love all the happy go lucky them in the past. It's tad opposite of each other, those scenes (you could see it clearly this chap, how different present and the past are) but I really love it. I love all the questions "why", "what-if" in their relationship, regrets, sadness.... xDDDDD.

SuminxSungji, this relationship has always been so careful, like tip-toeing around each other, one is afraid of hurting the other, one is afraid of being left behind XDDDD. They're always cautious and careful around each other so even in their happiest moments, it still feels kinda not deep enough. I dont know how to really describe it but I supposed to feel something about this couple because they're everywhere but I don't know, I do find some of their moments are cute and all, like how a main couple should be to lead to their ending, but if I put them beside SejuxSumin, it feels like they're not enough, in depth and bond, they lack of something, something that I could put the word "forever" between them xDDDD. "Forever" or "fated" is some implied theme in wdtfs anyway xDDDD

overall, tbh, I'm totally fine if SuminxSeju is not a couple at the end, but I will be really disappointed if the author lets Seju move on with another person XDDDD. Beyond disappointment, tbh.

I think it all boils down to what kind of story Team Gaji is trying to tell in the end. I just honestly hope for something that makes sense despite who people favor(me included).

As for what you said about SuminxSungji always being careful, well yes. I don't know if anyone has said this before but this pairing is what I call a "safe" couple for now. everything makes sense, they have chemistry, they are happy, and cute together. But can they go through hell together? that's the question that everyone ask for these types of pairings.

The SuminxSeju couple is the exact opposite. They are the type that you see all the imperfections of but for some reason always go back to each other despite the hell they've been through together and they give each other. Honestly, their problem is if they can even forgive each other for everything and meet halfway? I tell you, with this type of dynamic, if they just slow down and just for a minute to meet each other needs...they would be a hard dynamic to break.

SuminxSungji is something I actually favor too. It's basically the only relationship we see where Sumin is actually in a stable and healthy relationship in a long time. How can I not want Sumin to find happiness? Lol, of course I do. It seems every time they are together, they give you a good feeling. But whenever the reality that there's another person involved creeps up....they just fall apart...and that makes me think they aren't a strong couple yet and there needs to be something that just proves that.

Sigh* lol I blame Team Gaji for making me think too much. Lol either way, I think it all depends of what type of story they want to tell. I just hope they choose to portray everything in the end in a way that it makes sense and they have the next few chapters to solidify that.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

well, me too.. I should be working as well XD

We are both being unproductive. XD Well, with real life.

Inferring that Sumin is a darker version of Dawoon? And Sungji sees Dawoon in Sumin?

Do you think we will see another appearance from her?

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg
We are both being unproductive. XD Well, with real life.

sigh!

Inferring that Sumin is a darker version of Dawoon? And Sungji sees Dawoon in Sumin?
Do you think we will see another appearance from her?

I don't know if we will.. but given the comparision that Sungji once had between the two.. they are indeed some sort of a diffrent shade of each other.. same way that Miss Choi is a darker version of Seju.. whether we would see her again or in a sequel, depends on what Team Gaji would want to achieve from that.. I find her apperance is 50% possible.

last edited at Jul 10, 2017 8:32AM

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

I see... There is so much to this story. And about the image? Or will you discuss that later?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie
I tend to analyse the Manhwa a bit in a dry way.. this is refreshing ~

The more the story progress, the more I feel like I'm a soft-hearted and masochistic person @..@. I love the sad scenes for how sad it is and I see everything in an emotional way.

After this chap, I came across alot of comments saying Seju is too pathetic or please give her some happiness by moving on or just killed her already and ends everything, every pain because its so heartbreaking while here I am, enjoying those sad scenes, I like it, like the sadness in it and how Seju chooses to be persistent xDDDDD. I dont know how to describe it but I love the tragic agony in this chap, I dont know why either xDDDDD. Probably me being weird for loving this xD.

at least you acknowledge the risk loving attitude of mine AND determination.. hehehe a month ago you were teasing me about losing !

Teasing is my thing, Nora xDDDDDD, I would still want to tease but I love this chap so I stopped teasing for a moment to be serious xDDDD. I'll be back to keep reminding you that we have a bet and I wont lose to you anytime soon xDDDD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

sayuri12

If SuminxSungji stands alone in one story, I would say they've proven themselves enough to be together for a long time, I can dare to say that. They're cute together and love each other. In short, in another story, another timeline, they're enough for each other. The problem is wdtfs is not some typical triangle love so when you look at them then look back to SuminxSeju, unconciously, you'll make a comparison and you realize: well, it seems they lack of sth xDDD. That's how I felt the whole time. Basically, we felt they lack of because we have a way-too-strong couple to make a comparison.

True that both couple are totally possible as the ending as of the moment but to have SejuxSumin be a couple again, they have to get over their past and accept each other as how they are with flaws, mistakes amd regrets(so not easy) while with SungjixSumin, they have to go pass the super super big shadow that is SejuxSumin, they have to prove themselves to be greater than SejuxSumin regarding not just their bond but also chemistry and the depth of their love (soooo not easy), and if they cant do this, honestly, to me, its still not a satisfying ending even though they are indeed together in the end

joined Mar 21, 2017

It's interesting how we have this need to compare.

joined Feb 8, 2016

sayuri12

If SuminxSungji stands alone in one story

You've basically summarized everything I thought about both couples. Lol. This line hits me the most though and that's because I've thought this a lot. ..that If the stories of SuminxSungji and SuminxSeju were two different stand alone stories then they would be two different great stories. As it is, they aren't so I'm stuck trying to see which pairing would come out. Lol.

Team Gaji better give us their all for the ending. Endings can make or break the story and honestly, this is just the type of set up where it is going to leave people unsatisfied if they don't answer all the necessary and important questions to the story. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

@yoonie
Found your fetish? xD Nah. Tragic story sometimes left impact to you more

Hehehehe, wdtfs has helped me realize many weird stuff I have in me but I didnt know before xDDDD, like having a thing for pretty girl with a killer body and a little bit evil xDDDDD.

Yeah, tragic but having a hidden beauty behind really does give you more impact. But tragic in general like cancer or having an accident right when you're deeply in love with each other is not sth I appreciate, lol xDDDDD, I would stay clear away from those kind of tragic xDDDD

joined Mar 28, 2017

like having a thing for pretty girl with a killer body and a little bit evil xDDDDD.

Yoonie, I don't get it. Please elaborate. Thanks.

joined Jun 7, 2017

Wow, what an emotional chapter with a sad present and a blissful happy past. Two opposite vibes, two different feelings. Such a sad ending for a once perfect couple.

The girl in between of the love triangle(Sumin) probably is the one who has the worst headache. What to do for both girls you feel guilty with? She is abandoning the girl who she thinks it's the best for them to be separated to be with the girl she thinks it's good for her life from now on. It's a "safe" choice but is it a right choice? Well, anyway, Sumin is having the worst nightmare to deal with both girls. Poor the girl.

Seju still a tragic character and this chap emphasized it even more. From all the regrets and questions to her words "That's why its called a mistake". The flashback isnt helping at all, just adding more tragic for this character. Such a sad character, this Seju. I hope in the end of the story, we'll see her finally having her own happiness after living in agony and lonely for most of her life.

No Sungji this chap. I wonder what she is thinking? what is going on in her head? She's probably the one who didnt have pov for now and making readers think she is the one has least worries or not being sad atm. She is currently having it all, love and family but I wonder if she is worrying about SejuxSumin's bond? Does she feel threatened? I want to know what she is feeling. Seju and Sungji are so different atm(or maybe for all of the story?), one has it all, one has nothing at all. Hmm, of course I want her to be happy but the fact that her life is now so perfect that makes me think its too good to be true

last edited at Jul 10, 2017 10:41PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

like having a thing for pretty girl with a killer body and a little bit evil xDDDDD.

uhmmmm, you dont understand for real? @.@ Or are you pulling my leg? #_____#

joined Mar 28, 2017

uhmmmm, you dont understand for real? @.@ Or are you pulling my leg? #_____#

Huh? Of course. What do you mean by "a thing"?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, xDDD. I'm playing around, this comment is not really serious xDDD. Have a thing for something or someone is a slang word of being attracted to someone/something.

I'm fooling around, that's all. Sorry for giving you confusion xDDDDD

joined Mar 28, 2017

Oh, xDDD. I'm playing around, this comment is not really serious xDDD. Have a thing for something or someone is a slang word of being attracted to someone/something.

I'm fooling around, that's all. Sorry for giving you confusion xDDDDD

I am fooling around, too. Muahahahaha. (Please don't hit me).

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie
I think you might want to drop by a lesbian bar sometimes.. check how that goes for you XD

she will be out of the market in 30 min max*

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I am fooling around, too. Muahahahaha. (Please don't hit me).

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie
I think you might want to drop by a lesbian bar sometimes.. check how that goes for you XD

she will be out of the market in 30 min max*

Does lesbian bar have someone looking like Seju? Then sure, I might follow her home in an instant xDDDDDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

you have no idea how lesbian community is so connected XD.. it is a matter of time before you find your sexy, tall and intelligent lady that oozes femininity from her juicy boobs!

how I see it honey, you are a latent top !

(as for me, I don't go for taller girls.. I can't let go the feeling of a shorter girl standing on her toes to kiss me XD)

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 3:56AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

you have no idea how lesbian community is so connected XD.. it is a matter of time before you find your sexy, tall and intelligent lady that oozes femininity from her juicy boobs!

You're making me tempted to go to a lesbian bar for once xDDDDDD.

how I see it honey, you are a latent top !

Tbh, for a girl to be able to read wdtfs and totally fine with it, she at least has a teeny tiny bisexual blood in her xDDDDDDD.

(as for me, I don't go for taller girls.. I can't let go the feeling of a shorter girl standing on her toes to kiss me XD)

Lucky me, I'm as tall as Seju xDDDDDDDDDD, I can be with her then xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. But she loves midget like Sumin :(((((((. Unlucky me then xDDDDDDDDDDDD

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 4:19AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

You're making me tempted to go to a lesbian bar for once xDDDDDD.

hehe.. you should definitely do it.. I can only see you making out with hot female bartender ~

Tbh, for a girl to be able to read wdtfs and totally fine with it, she at least has a teeny tiny bisexual blood in her xDDDDDDD.

at least you started to admit it now, phew !

Lucky me, I'm as tall as Seju xDDDDDDDDDD, I can be with her then xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. But she loves midget like Sumin :(((((((. Unlucky me then xDDDDDDDDDDDD

HAH! dammit, yoonie.. you are taller than me then.. our baby perspective fireworks are all ruined now π_π !

To reply you must either login or sign up.