Forum › Yuri Family discussion

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

We have three possibilities:
1) One of the sister is the culprit.
2) Mother is the culprit.
3) Hana is just making this as an excuse to kiss her sisters (Tho this begs the question if she already knew that her sisters would compete to kiss her).

You're not thinking five-dimensionally, and as a result you missed some possibilities:
4) Hana covertly kissed one of her sisters and and is accusing her sisters to draw attention away from her own act.
5) Hana passionately kissed herself and is attempting to pin the crime on her family members.
6) An unknown sixth person kissed Hana and she merely assumed it was one of her sisters.
7) Hana was kissed by an unknown sixth person and is leveraging the opportunity to manipulate her sisters into competing to kiss her.
8) The mother is blackmailing Hana and is just making this up as an excuse for Hana to kiss her sisters.
9) Hana is blackmailing her mother to make up a story so that she would have the opportunity to kiss her sisters.
10) Hana and her mother mutually agreed to make up a story that would serve as an excuse for Hana to kiss her sisters.
11) Hana kissed the mother, and the mother, being the wise matriarch that she is, compromised with Hana and made up the story to steer Hana romantically away from her, towards her sisters.

You're forgetting the possibility of a Murder on the Orient Express situation- they're actually all culprits, and every one of them kissed her.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ComfyCafe posted:

3) Hana is just making this as an excuse to kiss her sisters (Tho this begs the question if she already knew that her sisters would compete to kiss her).

You're not thinking five-dimensionally, and as a result you missed some possibilities:
4) Hana covertly kissed one of her sisters and and is accusing her sisters to draw attention away from her own act.
5) Hana passionately kissed herself and is attempting to pin the crime on her family members.
6) An unknown sixth person kissed Hana and she merely assumed it was one of her sisters.
7) Hana was kissed by an unknown sixth person and is leveraging the opportunity to manipulate her sisters into competing to kiss her.
8) The mother is blackmailing Hana and is just making this up as an excuse for Hana to kiss her sisters.
9) Hana is blackmailing her mother to make up a story so that she would have the opportunity to kiss her sisters.
10) Hana and her mother mutually agreed to make up a story that would serve as an excuse for Hana to kiss her sisters.
11) Hana kissed the mother, and the mother, being the wise matriarch that she is, compromised with Hana and made up the story to steer Hana romantically away from her, towards her sisters.

You're forgetting the possibility of a Murder on the Orient Express situation- they're actually all culprits, and every one of them kissed her.

It's all a dream.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

This entire scenario is so sketchy I love it

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

man mochi loves incest

If either the mom or Hana is blackmailing one another and none of the sisters had actually kissed her, none of them would confess since the mom is asking for one of them to confess to their actions, besides I think it's the long bangs girl, she seemed pretty guilty and was blunt about being the culprit

last edited at Jun 29, 2017 5:03PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

If either the mom or Hana is blackmailing one another and none of the sisters had actually kissed her, none of them would confess since the mom is asking for one of them to confess to their actions

Even if none of them did it, they wouldn't know that and would assume one of the others did it. And they all confess regardless because they want to kiss Hana anyway.

..besides I think it's the long bangs girl, she seemed pretty guilty and was blunt about being the culprit

Possibly, but to me part of the shtick was that none of the four older sisters were implied above the others. We can infer that she has a less talkative personality in general than her sisters.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Man, Mochi never disappoints.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The mystery here is unsolvable!!
We need the Yuri Detective Kana to solve this one!! And she will gonna need to see multiple recreations of the event in question!!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So it all devolves into a huge family-dispute about who gets to kiss Hana again, err, who was the evil prankster, when the mother's sister-wife returns from work and nonchalantly asks whether all the fuss is about her kissing the youngest daughter the night before ...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Seriously I swear you guys either have hyperactive over imagination or just too much free time in your hands XD

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

So it all devolves into a huge family-dispute about who gets to kiss Hana again, err, who was the evil prankster, when the mother's sister-wife returns from work and nonchalantly asks whether all the fuss is about her kissing the youngest daughter the night before ...

I like the way you think

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Wait, really just one? I want more....

joined Jul 11, 2015

my (possibilities) estimations:
Yoh 0,1%
Miki 0%
Kuki 91,9%
Tsubomi 0%
Mother 7,6%
Sixth suspect 0,4%

I basically expect Kuki to be the culprit

last edited at Jul 9, 2017 12:59PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

my (possibilities) estimations:
Yoh 0,1%
Miki 0%
Kuki 91,9%
Tsubomi 0%
Mother 7,6%
Sixth suspect 0,4%

I basically expect Kuki to be the culprit

If she wasn't already, she will be tonight.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I am eagerly waiting for a sequel. >_<

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Since this is obviously a treatment for a proposed Detective Conan replacement, we have no choice - we must analyze and solve the mystery. Now, Miki was found standing over her little sister's innocent body with red lipstick dripping from her mouth, and she claims she "doesn't remember anything" about what she did last night.

Therefore, since it's too obvious, at least Miki must be innocent.

Tsubomi is the only sister not jumping at the chance - could that be because she already has "been there, done that?" That would explain why she already knows kissing Hana would be nice.

last edited at Aug 18, 2017 2:31PM

joined Jul 20, 2011

Why do you guys overanalyze 4 page comedy manga?

Because it's fun! I guess you don't often visit TV Tropes' WMG pages, do you?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I WAS THINKING THE SAME xDDDDD sooo lovely book ♥ and a great film.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

It's been three four months and we still don't know who planted that kiss

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It was all a dream.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Nevri posted:

It was all a dream.

Honestly it's kinda hinted that it's Kuki. I mean look, everyone else has some kind of surprised + this is hot reaction in their heads. Kuki is just like, silent. The second Hana reveals she wants it, the others try to open themselves up to the possibility, but Kuki outright says she did it.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Well, Kuki and Hana are doing things together now. So I suppose it doesn't matter anymore. ... I bet it will come out in the Kaguya Inn Series at some point.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

"One of you is a lesbian"

Ho boy, they are all lesbians

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

who did it!!

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm... I think Kuki did it. :)

A
joined May 24, 2013

"One of you is a lesbian"

If only she knew...

To reply you must either login or sign up.