Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Symphogeah posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara_ch05#18
Isn't she a girl? I mean look at the chest, maybe the author wants to make us believe that A-chan played around but it's all just a misunderstanding that Riko passed on to the little girls.

Erm, what does the gender of the other person have to do with anything here when we're talking about two girls dating to begin with? The only real relevant fact is that they're shown a lot more intimate than you'd be expecting for people not dating.

Sc
joined Dec 23, 2014

What. The. Fuck. Was that??? All the time leaping confuses me a lot. Pisteng yawa! Maybe I'll just read your ideas in the comments you guys are brilliants in summing up everything.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

I like it, and I'm hooked... but I don't know why?? It's a bit confusing with its time-skipping, seeing as how nothing has been explained.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

I'd be more inclined to read more of this if that damn child wasn't in it. goddamn, the Japanese makes kids so unrealistic and even more annoying than they really are

So… 13 Going On 30?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Symphogeah posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara_ch05#18
Isn't she a girl? I mean look at the chest, maybe the author wants to make us believe that A-chan played around but it's all just a misunderstanding that Riko passed on to the little girls.

Erm, what does the gender of the other person have to do with anything here when we're talking about two girls dating to begin with? The only real relevant fact is that they're shown a lot more intimate than you'd be expecting for people not dating.

Don't be like that, you know what I meant. If you didn't, here: I think that maybe they're friends -_- it's not weird for friends to be touchy freely... going out with a girl or being lesbian doesn't mean you go for any girl around you and you can't have close friends.

last edited at Jun 14, 2017 3:44AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Symphogeah posted:

Don't be like that, you know what I meant. If you didn't, here: I think that maybe they're friends -_- it's not weird for friends to be touchy freely... going out with a girl or being lesbian doesn't mean you go for any girl around you and you can't have close friends.

If I'd gotten what you meant I wouldn't have made that post to begin with.

Isn't she a girl?

This in particular is very misleading since we're talking about two girls dating to begin with. That detail means that whether that person is a girl or not is largely irrelevant. And the idea of whether it's a girl or not is still up in the air. To me it's ambiguous enough that I wouldn't make an assumption either way. Their chest is drawn in an unrealistic enough manner that it suggests to me that there's a good chance the author just screwed up drawing it or something. For me it's the hand and hair style that would hint that it may be a woman.

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Aaaaaaahhh I need mooooooore

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

um
what the hell

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is way more interesting than I anticipated.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm more confused than before...

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I'm gonna wait for the "COMPLETED" status when this is over, it's interesting but wayy too much confusing, especially when i forgot to re-read the previous chapter to get an idea of what the fuck was going on.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 2:39PM

joined Dec 9, 2016

GUYS MAYBE 29 y/o RINKO IS IN 14 y/o RINKO'S BODY AND IS MESSING SHIT UP AND THATS WHY EVERYTHING KEEPS CHANGING FOR 14 y/o RINKO

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

god i am so confused.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Me after discovered this manga

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

The art is cute and Yukina seems pretty hot. I hope they stay together.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

The art is cute and Yukina seems pretty hot. I hope they stay together.

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Yuri Harem

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Best ending: Rinko truly gets over A-chan(maybe through a possible future situation where she does end up with A-chan but realized A-chan is an awful person) and falls in love with Shijou-san. They become true couple and adopt the three children for happy end.

Most likely ending: Rinko returns back to 14-years goes into the future again where she's no longer with Shijou-san and ends up coupling with Koharu somehow to my dismal.

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 3:28PM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Did some of the pages of this chapter just get re-arranged? That makes things even more confusing...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

ok, this manga just got wayyyy more interesting.

My theory: Whatever Rinko does will affect the future, although when something does change it's when she skips back and forth from past and future. I think she has to keep on redoing the past to finally get the future she'd always wanted, which was with A-chan although in this chapter I'm not sure if this is the right one since she's been there for a week and A-chan seems happy with her actual nice husband. So, the futures so far: Rin-chan not confessing to A-chan = slut A-chan, Rin-chan confessing to A-chan = sadness, but a seemingly happy ending for her and A-chan. Although this chapter can't be the one ending since I'm not expecting this manga to end in just a few chapters

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Wait a second, how does rinko know shijou's name? She doesn't make any appearance before chapter 5

joined Mar 15, 2017

Wait a second, how does rinko know shijou's name? She doesn't make any appearance before chapter 5

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara_ch03#16

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Ahhh, so this is what it would feel like to be high...

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

Jesus christ, how long will it take for her mind to completely break from going from different life to different life?
and the cherry on top of all this seems to be that the girl that she's going through all of this for seems to be a complete bitch.

joined Sep 9, 2016

DEFINITELY in the Quantum Leap school of time travel, I'd say.

To reply you must either login or sign up.